Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new Wu?

Default The new Wu?

Half of the clan have kids older then 18 and they still not making music whats going on?

i've heard Gza, ghostface,Ugod,ODB sons before and they spitfire better then these waka flokas and soulja boys etc etc.

why are they not putting music out there, the clan is getting old let the new blood takeover hip hop now, even Rza has a daughter born in 92 lol she could be producing or summin

wtf? are u fuckin serious ?

Lmao^^^^^^

thats not that simple man

you got lots of kids who got famous parents not doing what their pops or moms does

dont expect rza's daughter to make beats just cuz her father produce

if your pop is a crackhead, you wont be one if you got enough mind of your own

it is what it is

Quote Originally Posted by trickal View Post
    thats not that simple man

you got lots of kids who got famous parents not doing what their pops or moms does

dont expect rza's daughter to make beats just cuz her father produce

if your pop is a crackhead, you wont be one if you got enough mind of your own

it is what it is
    nah rza's kid making beats was a joke thats why i put "lol", plus them wu kids have good bars, im sure they finished school so its time to let the guns out, they dont need to be like their farthers they just need to make good music

i'd love to listen to a wu babeez LP

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

i just bump this if i wanna hear Wu babies

Do you do what your parents do? Most kids of people that I know that produce or are music artists think their Pops is lame. They aren't even into it, because they don't look at them that way. Kiddies over here think Sin is wack when he rhymes but we love him anyhow. Most people that do put their kids in the industry-its just so they can make money-very few offspring really have enough talent or drive to be superstars. They don't have to be. Its a whole different mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    Do you do what your parents do? Most kids of people that I know that produce or are music artists think their Pops is lame. They aren't even into it, because they don't look at them that way. Kiddies over here think Sin is wack when he rhymes but we love him anyhow. Most people that do put their kids in the industry-its just so they can make money-very few offspring really have enough talent or drive to be superstars. They don't have to be. Its a whole different mindset.
    but they rap though they dont need to follow their pops, if they didnt rap i wouldnt make this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dzo View Post
    nah rza's kid making beats was a joke thats why i put "lol", plus them wu kids have good bars, im sure they finished school so its time to let the guns out, they dont need to be like their farthers they just need to make good music
    yea i got your point

it would be nice to hear some music from wu babiez(lol)

even tho, that aint happenin because of lack of interest in that type of project from wu babiez,
    they aint into music business so much as a regular artist, i believe they have no need in their life to start fuckin with the music industry and make money from that on basics,

i'll be willing to hear some tracks thru the year, couple of tracks would be good

because they're not very good.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

They rap on occasion, but not as a career. Does any child have a full album out? Didn't you ever go to work with your Dad? I went to my Dads companys office all the time as a child and would do the "president" work. If you go to the studio, you may just drop a verse, but you're not going to make a career out of it. It's really not that interesting if Dad does it as a job usually. It's fun for a minute, but if its not really your passion-you won't stick with it. Plus having a parent as your boss, gets old quick.

because they're not very good.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

PRODIGAL SUN

Hasn't Big Pun's son done some shit?

I hate kids getting pushed in the spot light. Especially no talent fags like that ODB son.
    It's retarded.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[