Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cyber Police invade Wu-corp; Tectrus Moa

Default Cyber Police invade Wu-corp; Tectrus Moa

recent gen chat posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    It's interesting that you would post this picture because I was always under the impression that you love blacks. It's seem to me that you're jumping on the band wagon in order to display your childish frustration towards Sunny Winters. This "call a black person a nigger if he/she doesn't agree you what you say or do" rhetoric is pathetic!

It's also interesting that you're such a devoted hip-hop fan but yet, the majority of hip-hop artists are African-American males, people you truly hate. You love the Wu-Tang Clan but you also HATE them because, well, they're black. It's clear to me that you're a hypocrite from hell. You LOVE blacks because in your childish mind, blacks are only good for providing entertainment and you LOVE to be entertained but you also hate them because you were taught to hate by your family. You, Robbie, Art, and the rest of you guys are spoiled pieces of shit who are internet losers who have failed at obtaining a stable social life outside the internet.
    Give the guy a break. Ok. The guy said he's clean. Only trust a man by his word. If he disappoints us all, then he has failed not only himself and his supporters, but God. It's good to know that he's off the streets.
    If you're trying to be hilarious, then you have not succeeded. Obviously, if I were white or Asian, you obviously wouldn't have said anything, you fat motherfucker.
    Bullshit!
    Relevance? {-_-}
    Suspicious activity? Just hush!
    I just wanted to know why you think that he's a terrorist. Just because someone explodes doesn't mean that he/she will become a terrorist. Think about it.
    i dont like to promote drug use but someone needs to introduce this kid to a blunt

'

hahahaha

"Just Hush"

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    i dont like to promote drug use but someone needs to introduce this kid to a blunt
    Interesting. I have never done drugs nor will I submit to such peer pressure so I can be accepted by people. I don't smoke, drink alcohol, nor have I ever ingested any drugs in my 24 years of living. I don't need that nonsense like some people.

Interesting. I have never done drugs nor will I submit to such peer pressure so I can be accepted by people. I don't smoke, drink alcohol, nor have I ever ingested any drugs in my 24 years of living. I don't need that nonsense like some people.
    .......... some would disagree

'

He will never experience different, more enjoyable states of consciousness because conservative, church going-folk and his local dare officer coerced him into a sheltered, steve urkel reality.

^hahahaha

{>____<}

.......... some would disagree
    Yes but it's my opinion. Some people feel that they NEED crack, weed, alcohol, acid, or hash in order to stay alive. Is life that bad?

Now, in regarding to weed, I agree that some people do in fact need it for medical purposes.

Also, I've read that some say that crack is superior to sex in every way. 100% concentrated pleasure in one hit. Damn! Is it that good? Now I see why there are so many crackheads. Lol. No drug can't be that good for one to destroy themselves for. Come on!

And Robbie, the last time I've been to church was when I was 13 years old. I never liked it as a kid and I don't like it now!

............................. *speechless*

'

I don't have a vegan diet, because life isn't that bad.

{>____<}

............................. *speechless*
    I can understand why you're speechless. I'll admit that I'm not a very out going person. I just don't see smoking and drinking as a fun activity. Most do but I do not. I can't stand being around that stuff. Sorry but that's just me.

thats not the reason im speechless homeboy.

its like this kid is what would happen if charles jones and angelina from jersey shore had a baby

'

Naw it's like - if Carl Winslow and Fonzworth Bentley had a doo-doo baby

ironman, you tryin to live forever or what? fuck the consequences.

just do it...

smoke the blunt

Is he the most boring human being alive, or what?