Thread: Praxis feat. Killah Priest "Galaxies"

Banned

Default Praxis feat. Killah Priest "Galaxies"

http://www.amazon.com/Profanation-Pr...4960706&sr=1-1

Praxis To Release Old Album With Patton, Tankian
    Posted on January 12, 2011 by Chris Harris

And by old, I mean that it was released in Japan — of all places — fucking two years ago. It hasn’t been available here and still isn’t. But that will change on February 8, when Praxis’ Profanation: Preparation For A Coming Darkness finally hits store shelves in America.
    For this “new” old album, Praxis enlisted the likes of Iggy Pop, Mike Patton of Faith No More fame, and System of a Down’s Serj Tankian. To hear the Patton and Tankian tunes, just follow the jump, folks. They’re available as videos at the end of this post.

The record — which you can get on iTunes now, it seems — also features Doctor Israel, Killah Priest and Jamaica-born toaster Hawk. That must be one talented toaster!

The U.S. release of Profanation comes with two live bonus tracks not included in the rare, Japan-only import. Since 1992, the core members of Praxis have been guitarist Buckethead, bassist Bill Laswell, and drummer Brain from Primus…I think. Right?

http://www.amazon.com/Profanation-Pr...4960706&sr=1-1

That could be really interesting. Anyone heard Buckethead? His mellow stuff like Colma and Electric Tears is really good guitar instrumental stuff. I really dig Bill Laswells Bob Marley remix lp too.

Banned

Art - jeez man, that is mental. Buckethead obviously has good taste (even though it must be said he seems a deeply strange guy). He can truly play geetar tho.

cheers