Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thought experiment #3 - looking down thru 4 dimensions

Default thought experiment #3 - looking down thru 4 dimensions

i was doing some reading on solar vortex trajectories (the spiraling movement of our solar system thru the galaxy) and saw this illustration..
    this is an 80 year long exposure of our sun and inner planets as it speeds thru space.
    does this look like?

anyway... it got me thinking about higher dimensions of perspective.
    when viewing the 3 spacial and 1 temporal dimensions of reality from a higher dimension we can see a bigger picture.

for example if you were to look at yourself from the 5th dimension you would appear to be a long undulating snake that at one end was the shape a single cell and at the other end was the shape of a dead body, hopefully an elderly one. lol

then it got me thinking about the cosmic serpents and the serpents seen by people tripping. is it possible that the snakes are actually the result of viewing something or someone from a higher dimension? is this why the serpent is revered throughout humanity?

went off on a tanget... brain moving faster than fingers...lol

so in this experiment lets think about things outside of space and time, from a God's eye view.

sometimes i look at humanity in this way as waves or better yet, vectors of intention. desires such as enlightenment, economic power, military domination, exploration fuel the movement of societies.

like if you drew the whole of the roman civilization in one image what would it look like? in all its dimensions. what was it's intention? what was the result.

this may be a common thought process idk. never really talked about it with anyone.

waay over my head lol

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

word at first look, a sperm cell haha! dope joint style i get in the reading now,
    why is the snake a symbol of medicine? kuz of antidote , I have been told tere are 2 kinds of humans the 1's develupped from water holdin wisdom, and the ones from heaven holdin love, figger it out! yin and yang!
    I was biten by a white snake in the heart some dayz back and this has many meaningz,
    PEACE
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-14-2011 at 08:30 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Walking explosions - the tail may be light and sound dissipating, animating small particles as it passes

we are cut off from seeing, hearing, and feeling what is really there

our planets and stars are swimming through space - breathing

back in 06 i saw something swimming through the sky out in the valley

it had a head and a tail it was bright like fire - and it was darting downward like a fish in a fish tank - it didn't hover, it didn't fly - it looked alive and it was swimming

our planets may be like organs in a body with the sun as the head/mind

our solar system may be darting its way toward the ovum in a grand fallopian tube

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

check out the humbolt , alien squid , changes colours four times per second.
    This pops in : above as below are the same life sytemz with only different circumstances to accept, that brings different shapez and formz , we regonize and look puzzled kuz of scale, but we are built of the same life-force consciouss/spirit of all, the divine nuthing witch stirs it to form and shape and creates the everlasting univerze the Infinite, dont get me wrong I tink tere is more than 1 universe we dont know how many or how big our 1 is kuz our scopes cant reach far enough but its infinite and every sentient being or spirit is part of this which makes the family of LIFE! and this shud be natural Harmony divided in love and wisdom! so that compassion may arrive!
    PEACE
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-14-2011 at 09:00 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

ooo this is gettin good...
    our solar system is spiraling thru space at almost 43million mph.

thats all i can add right now till i get my higher self download back online. i had like 4 bars of connection last night. right now i'm down to 1. lol

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

lol - maybe a group fast and focus on said topic will open the doors fully on this

ever seen those cars on the road or parked that have a whole lotta bags and nick nacks all on the dash board and back seat to the point where you can't see much in the car, and whoever is driving would have a hard time seeing out of the car ?

this is how we are - like junk draws

you're looking for something, but there's a lot of stuff you gotta sift through to get what you want - a group fast and focus will make reaching what we want easier

Veteran Member

I believe we are traveling toward something.

Also, what would our individual life look like as a trajectory? I've been having the thought that our motion of life is a spiral zooming in a particular direction, from the side view, looking like a sinewave (the ups and downs of life), but this trajectory might not be in a straight line. Maybe it is in a circle.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Yes we are traveling towards something - a black hole. Everything we know and see will one day be simply eaten by immense center of gravity.

Sounds to me like a cool way to go out.

Anyway, the trajectory/sperm cell analogy is fun. To make an analogy with bacteria would be even more fun, since bacterial flagella actually rotate around an axle. But the thing which kinda kills it (and makes another interesting thought topic) is how solar system does not travel of his own volition (if that's the right expression), but rather is forced onto this trajectory by universal laws of physics. Sperm cells, on the other hand, move with their flagella independently of what's happening around them - because they can.

Why something as immense as universe cannot move by its own power, but something as tiny and fragile as sperm cell can?

What are implications of this knowledge for the way a human should live?

Discuss.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Non Ignorant Math Team

just cuz the universe looks like a tiny bit like a sperm cell doesnt mean anything. ive seen clouds look like sheep and it doesnt mean anything.

for example if you were to look at yourself from the 5th dimension you would appear to be a long undulating snake that at one end was the shape a single cell and at the other end was the shape of a dead body, hopefully an elderly one. lol

then it got me thinking about the cosmic serpents and the serpents seen by people tripping. is it possible that the snakes are actually the result of viewing something or someone from a higher dimension? is this why the serpent is revered throughout humanity?
    u could also say it looks like a worm or a rope or a vine. u cant make the assumption its got anything 2 do with snakes.

so in this experiment lets think about things outside of space and time, from a God's eye view.
    thats like asking a monkey to write an essay on shakespeare. its intelligence is too limited 2 comprehend shakespeare that anything he says will b nonsense.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i was doing some reading on solar vortex trajectories (the spiraling movement of our solar system thru the galaxy) and saw this illustration..
    this is an 80 year long exposure of our sun and inner planets as it speeds thru space.
    does this look like?

anyway... it got me thinking about higher dimensions of perspective.
    when viewing the 3 spacial and 1 temporal dimensions of reality from a higher dimension we can see a bigger picture.

went off on a tanget... brain moving faster than fingers...lol

sometimes i look at humanity in this way as waves or better yet, vectors of intention. desires such as enlightenment, economic power, military domination, exploration fuel the movement of societies.

like if you drew the whole of the roman civilization in one image what would it look like? in all its dimensions. what was it's intention? what was the result.

this may be a common thought process idk. never really talked about it with anyone.
    here's the stupid part of all of this. You plaster together a language soup of 'scientific' terms that have dispelled the existence of 'god', then you use it to explain a 'gods eye view' then you make up your own religion based on these terms, and vague understandings for them,

it's like you were interested in multiple tid bits of the elements you souped together, dropped each before fully becoming an expert on it and moved on to the next, then tied ends together based on the beginnings you made in your learning with no intention of reaching an end which exists and doesn't need your 'imagination' to fill in the blanks because there are no blanks.

if that's too word, simply put, you're tying ends together using half facts about things you kind of know about and its evident.

a sperm? really? Cause i can say that looks like a tampon, a tadpole, a jellyfish, a slinky, and eyeball, a fish or frog egg, a peacock feather, an animal cell, algae, a bacteria, egg yoke, a comet, a condom, a rocketship or some unproven pseudo scientific drawing based on nothing but guesses and ink.

you had a vague but general understanding of 'physics' a vague but general understand of religion, a vague but general understand of reproduction, and a vague but general understanding of human nature/psychology and made a wu-tang soup out of these pieces because it seems to me your not focused enough to pursuit any of these individual elements in full. You can't play fantasy land with science, it's not supposed to be fun.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-13-2012 at 02:29 AM.

has anyone ever notived the sun looks like a radiant circle? has anyone every noticed an anus looks like a radiant circle? When you look at a circle from multiple dimensions its essential form is never compromised because it is formless and radiant in nature, as the mayans described God. Could this explain man's need to radiant his manifestion on the physical and spiritual plan? are we then God? are we formless waves of radiant energy? We are all a fucking butthole.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    You can't play fantasy land with science, it's not supposed to be fun.
    http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/this-must-be-heaven

This was a good read

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    indeed

NON-IGS

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

this thread was so perfect eye tryed to write something to it but it just didn't even seem worthy

style got that god jewel for breathatarians!!!!!!!