Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: self-hating black man Sunny Winters revealed

Banned

Default self-hating black man Sunny Winters revealed

taylor gang.
    i used this on TSA back in 06

{>____<}

Sunny Winters hates himself? Is that so?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Sunny Winters hates himself? Is that so?
    let me learn you something, college boy...

The term self-hatred can refer to either a strong dislike for oneself, one's actions, or a strong dislike or hatred of one's own race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, species or any other corporate group of which one may be a member. When used in the latter context it is generally defined as hatred of one's identity based on the demographic in question, as well as a desire to distance oneself from this identity.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

did you go an search "black pepper" on youtube after I made a post in that thread about pepper?

thinking it was somehow related to black people?

hahaha.

Banned

haha, that's funny because i saw that after i made this post. so then i had to go back and read all the posts because i didn't know what your black pepper was in reference to. i thought maybe somebody else had posted this video.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    let me learn you something, college boy...

The term self-hatred can refer to either a strong dislike for oneself, one's actions, or a strong dislike or hatred of one's own race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, species or any other corporate group of which one may be a member. When used in the latter context it is generally defined as hatred of one's identity based on the demographic in question, as well as a desire to distance oneself from this identity.
    I still don't think that Sunny hates himself. He discusses issues within the black community and why things are the way there are. At least he understands the on-going issues and events that are occurring within the black community unlike some people. I find it amazing that the members here think that it's funny whenever blacks or Mexicans discuss their issues as if they have none of their own because he/she is white.

You're just trying to entertain yourself by stating that Sunny hates himself. Very typical!

Banned

once again. read the definition of self-hating. it doesn't necessarily mean that you hate yourself. it means you hate your own race.

sunny winters is always bitching about black men and women on here. the only person who hates black people more than him is charles jones and nick toochski.

i wouldn't be surprised if sunny winters was in the kkk

Banned

actually i take that back. i don't think that nicktoochski hates black people as much as sunny winters

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

its like people like gavin and sunny obviously self hate because of how they leap to all these wild, deranged conclusions they think people have of them, and then go away and come back with all this wacky dumb paranoid shit like Yacub and white man being devil breed so they can argue from a point of complete ridiculousness that is essentially un contestable due to its ridiculousnes

theyre basically self harmers.

they also enjoy ridicculing themselves for the entertainment of the white man. thats basically NOI. youve sunk so low in your opinion of yourself, that youve resorted to derangment.

its like the homeless drunk men wandering the street shouting at people like lunatics. theyve lost all respect for themselves, and also resort to dissplaying derangement as a get out, and self punishment.

its probably also why closetted gay stars like Travolta and Tom Cruise, turn to something ridiuclous liek Scientology. Well one of course to try to distract everyone from the obvious fact that they are gay by putting up this ridicculous facade of insanity

but also because they hate themselves. tom cruise was supposed to be an all american hero. but hes gay. hes not someone who can handle being gay well, and hes self harming and self ridiculing with scientology

He doesn't hate himself he just hates the fact he can't post legitimate counterarguments

Banned

haha repped

-

LOL@Art Vandelay saying i hate blacks hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I never said that. I said i hate ignorant blacks. Sunny Winters doesn't hate blacks because whenever somebody posts a topic in Know The Ledge forum about blacks, he always defends blacks and he always asks some dumb ass questions that he should already know the answer to. I remember when i posted a topic about i quit my part time job because my supervisor and manager are assholes, he said i was lazy LOL. How could i be lazy when i was with the job for 6-7 years and i rarely took off work and i never took a vacation? The reason i quit because my supervisor and manager wouldn't let me take off when i'm sick because they didn't have anybody to fill in for me. I'm not gonna come to work when i'm sick and i shouldn't be forced to come to work when i'm sick. The company is lucky i didn't file a lawsuit against them because it's against the law for a supervisor to tell employees that they have to work when they're sick. I did report the company to better business bureau and i haven't got a response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I did report the company to better business bureau and i haven't got a response yet.
    I thought the BBB was more for consumer awareness rather than employees.

The more money a company gives to the BBB, the higher their rating will be.