Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KILLA SIN news???

Default KILLA SIN news???

anybody got anything on Killa Sin, probably the best Killa Bee of them all. His wikipedia page says he will be eventually working on his solo cd. He must have a ton of material from over the years but being in out jail doesn't help his cause. Speaking of which is he still in jail? He killed it on More Fish would love to see an album out of him soon

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

He's out of jail.

Last thing I read was that he was going to meet a producer somewhere in New York.
    Last edited by Rame; 01-26-2011 at 05:54 PM.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Killa sin is in the process of making a solo.... peep the exclusive below.

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    He's working on it. He has a lot of major interest, so you'll see a solo from him. I know a little more than I can say at this point, but what he spits to me to is fire, but I am so biased, but all his fans just have to hang in there, because I know that it will happen and he's working on that for everyone that has been waiting to hear him.

peace

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Killa sin is in the process of making a solo.... peep the exclusive below.

peace
    If he ever does drop a solo i can't wait to see a thread from you complaining.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Man I was the one who told sinfully cute how ill k.s was and how he needs to drop a solo.... and the post that I posted above ^^^^ was her reply to that.

peace

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Man I was the one who told sinfully cute how ill k.s was and how he needs to drop a solo.... and the post that I posted above ^^^^ was her reply to that.

peace
    I know you were, but I'm saying, when it drops i can definitely see you making a thread complaining about some bullshit
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I know you were, but I'm saying, when it drops i can definitely see you making a thread complaining about some bullshit

If he comes with verses like his "Whatever we want" and or "Wake up" verse .......Then why would I complain. ??????

I think K.S is tight on the mic device....... I.M.O Him, holocaust and street life are the illest killabeez....... and if I complain I only complain about wackness.....If there is none, then its all good namsayin.

Edit: Regardless of what people say or think about me on this site... I feel that I am unrivaled when it comes to picking bangaz.... Not being arrogant but if you peep my playlist its all heat with (as rza would say) no lactoes.

I always got the illest bangin out the whip.

peace.
    Last edited by zooruka; 01-26-2011 at 08:36 PM.

^^^^^^wow i'/ll have to hear this play list to be the judge of those statements. anyways Killa Sin has to and needs to drop a fire solo album pronto in this stagnent days of hip hop. And he better not drop no bull shit like La the Darkman claims is classic material (although all we've heard is bs mixtape material from him the past 13 years) Killa is THE best wu fam artist ever. street life fell off a while ago and even then he wasn't on Killa Sin's level

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

^^^^^^wow i'/ll have to hear this play list to be the judge of those statements. anyways Killa Sin has to and needs to drop a fire solo album pronto in this stagnent days of hip hop. And he better not drop no bull shit like La the Darkman claims is classic material (although all we've heard is bs mixtape material from him the past 13 years) Killa is THE best wu fam artist ever. street life fell off a while ago and even then he wasn't on Killa Sin's level, but then again i'd say right now hands down Hell Razah is the best wu fam artist so Killa Sin has a alot of work to do and alot of cds to drop to be on Razah's level, but regardless i;m looking forward to him album dropping soonn

Killa sin is in the process of making a solo.... peep the exclusive below. peace

where did you hear this "Exclusive" from????

Me. The one with him all the time. The beats are excellent( with producers you'll know)and his lyrics are always on point. He does it for me live in the car . He's my own private radio.I know there are studio versions as when he has time he's there. I don't think at this point there is any time table, but he's going to make an album.

Yea Killa Sin definitely IS the illest killa bee out of them all and la the darkman is up there too...

Oh Sinfullycute, definitely tell him to put out a solo because the fans need it. I remember a few years back he had a website saying album coming soon and I was real excited but then it never happened.

He probably has a ton of recorded tracks right? Maybe put out a little mixtape before the official album so we have something... Peace

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

I think a Killa Sin solo album would be the shit!

and aKilla sin and LA The Darkman collabo album would be just fuckin incredible! Fully produced by 4th Disciple and True Master

either way we need Killa sin material ASAP! that guy is so slept on.

i'll peep a killa sin album, no doubt.

personally my favorite killa bees have been sin, priest & hell razah.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    Me. The one with him all the time. The beats are excellent( with producers you'll know)and his lyrics are always on point. He does it for me live in the car . He's my own private radio.I know there are studio versions as when he has time he's there. I don't think at this point there is any time table, but he's going to make an album.
    Sounds good. And those would be: True Master, Bronze and Kevlaar 7

Right?

Throw in 4th Disciple and Cilvaringz too and it's a wrap