Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KILLA SIN news???

PRODIGAL SUN

dope, been waiting for a solo joint from sin for years.

dudes gonna drop a classic no doubt... and if sinfully is telling the truth about the producers then its a guaranteed banger. theres no way killa sins gonna fuck up his rhymes, haha

o-eleven's going to be crazy.... my top 3 are hopefully dropping an album each.

sin.
    sean price. (a fuck load of albums)
    and ghost.

Killa sin has definitely got to collaborate on tracks with bobby stealz for this one.

Tell him to give you a beat from his vault of ureleased 90's bangaz.

I don't know how tight K.S is with holocaust or streetlife but I would definitely like to see at least one of them make a guest appearance...he needs to branch out and not just make a killa sin feat killarmy solo.

anyway like I said keep us posted.

peace

This is great news, tracks with 4th, True Master, Rza & Mathematics would be dope but not a whole album. Dude should get new unkown producers as well that will bring that heat like Lex Luger has but someone with an NY sound. Preferably some that don't imitate the Wu/Killarmy Sound and go for an NY Street feel for this album. God knows NY needs it. lol I hope he shoots to make an IMPACT with this album and not one that would be only known in the underground, Killa Sin is tooooooooo talented for that and its 2011 not 1999 and so much time has gone by.

Well what I'm trying to say is that I hope he don't cater to just the Wu-Fans...

Man he should get me to be his A&R for his album, I'm not a mountain climber and I don't play the electric guitar! lmao!!!!
    Last edited by Cesar; 01-27-2011 at 06:07 PM.

By the way could you imagine Sin over beats from

Ski
    Clark Kent
    Q-Tip
    Pete Rock
    NO ID
    L.E.S.
    Hi-TEK
    Just Blaze
    J Dilla
    Alchemist
    Buckwild
    Havoc
    JUSTICE League
    Inkredibles
    The Olympics
    Scoop De Ville
    Jay-Electronica
    Juju
    Stic Man
    Stephen Marley
    Fuck it even Kanye lol

Thats just wishful thinking ya'll lol
    Last edited by Cesar; 01-27-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

don't get your hopes up. Yall letting people just hype yall up....lol i need to hear it to believe it, im not getting hyped for nothing
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
    By the way could you imagine Sin over beats from

Havoc
    ^^^^^^^^^

This

With P spittin flames as co host.

I also agree with you cesar..... Sin needs to make this one count and not just drop an album for the ol killarmy or wu tang fan base.

peace

Great news, lookin forward to it