Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeitgeist 3- Moving Forward

Default Zeitgeist 3- Moving Forward

rep for this

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

...the Zeitgeist Movement seems to fit in with an Illuminati agenda to bring the Eastern Religions or "Feeling" religions to the foreground. Not saying Peter Joseph is an agent and I haven't seen this 3rd one yet but...

...just sayin'

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

i was just thinking about how this whole zeitgeist shit could be a trick/way to get ............

finna watch it though

^ a trick to do what?

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    ...the Zeitgeist Movement seems to fit in with an Illuminati agenda to bring the Eastern Religions or "Feeling" religions to the foreground. Not saying Peter Joseph is an agent and I haven't seen this 3rd one yet but...

...just sayin'

HETEPU
    and what's the purpose of that?

wouldn't embracing eastern philosophy run counter to the pragmatic and materialistic worldview that has us running through the proverbial rat race?

where did you get the theory that the Illuminati have an agenda to bring Eastern religions to the foreground?

not trying to be combative here; just trying to pick your brain.

thanks style, will watch later.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

I smh at the people who watch the zeitgeist series, swallow up everything they see and hear, and are unable to think critically.

This is obvious controlled opposition and propaganda -problem, reaction, solution.

The only thing I would say is that its a hell of a long way off ever being realised because people can barely get over understanding what they have now let alone anything as radical as that.

People can probably work towards something better but I can't see it happening with a snap of the fingers.

It does have some very very strong points, the ones to really take interest in are about the end of our present economic system...this is coming whether we like it or not and the elite know all too well about it.
    Hence the present destruction of the one we have now for their "solution" which is bound to involve some serious clampdown...unlike TVP.
    Its digital money and slow population reduction or its WW3 or perhaps even a combination of both God help us but it sure as hell aint TVP.
    The idea that this is the NWO is frankly laughable, the NWO works through standard channels already present and it will always involve using money, war, politics and religion.

zt3 is all about interpersonal relations, addiction, nature vs nuture, and how the "its genetic" answer to everything is BS.

its really nothing like the previous releases. its like a get back to the basics... love vibrations.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    its really nothing like the previous releases. its like a get back to the basics... love vibrations.

But that was the problem...

^no the problem is a system which devalues the individual, where outside of a select few, corporations and institutions have more rights and freedom than human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    not trying to be combative here; just trying to pick your brain.
    ...for sure.

and what's the purpose of that?

wouldn't embracing eastern philosophy run counter to the pragmatic and materialistic worldview that has us running through the proverbial rat race?
    Yes. Embracing true Eastern philosophy would have that effect. The problem is that whatever is brought into the spotlight of the masses appears to be there for a reason as a watered down, hijacked version of what ever that thing is. Obviously for the past however many years western culture has been dominated by western religion which has people looking outside of themselves for a solution. I have noticed that amongst the mainstream so-called "new-age" movement the focus has become on what is inside but answers to the puzzle are still being presented as something outside.

"Do what makes you happy" seems to be the catch cry. Unfortunately what makes some people happy involves treading on others. It's already evident in the shift in society of people saying and doing whatever they "feel" regardless of who they hurt. And in a watered down "feeling" religion where there is no longer strict moral law people can get away with such behavior with what appears to be no consequences.

where did you get the theory that the Illuminati have an agenda to bring Eastern religions to the foreground?
    I've come across it amongst a few conspiracy theorists, and with my own observation I'd have to agree with it at the moment.

Obviously if it is assumed for the sake of the point being made that we are living in a controlled world then the best way to control the masses would not be to just have them live in one certain controlled state forever. Eventually as is the natural way of the revolution of the soul people are going to want something more and eventually break free. The best way is to either hijack the movements (trends) of the people or to create the movements of the people so that they feel that they are moving forward. The best way to control someone is to make them feel like they are free, yes?

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

i can feel that...but...by what metric do we judge counter culture movements?

AND

why can't we hijack the hijack... if that is the case?

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

^no the problem is a system which devalues the individual, where outside of a select few, corporations and institutions have more rights and freedom than human beings.
    Uh...you talking bout democracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    I have noticed that amongst the mainstream so-called "new-age" movement the focus has become on what is inside but answers to the puzzle are still being presented as something outside.

"Do what makes you happy" seems to be the catch cry. Unfortunately what makes some people happy involves treading on others. It's already evident in the shift in society of people saying and doing whatever they "feel" regardless of who they hurt. And in a watered down "feeling" religion where there is no longer strict moral law people can get away with such behavior with what appears to be no consequences.

Oprah played a big role in making this mainstream.

Many decades and episodes of indoctrination.
    Last edited by 3rd3y3; 01-27-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Peace and Blessings Wunded Fox...

i can feel that...but...by what metric do we judge counter culture movements?
    AND

...I'd say that if it is being brought to the masses through the mainstream media then it has to be assumed that it is a hijacked movement to some degree. Maybe I'm being to paranoid though.

We can all relate to the hijacking of the Hip Hop movement, there are so many others; hippie movement, healthy food movement, feminist movement, even to the point these days where it seems the revolutionary and conspiracy movement has been hijacked.

Maybe it's not always as sinister as being part of some mass contol plan (I would argue it is) but if it is in the mainstream then at the very least the agenda is corporate money making and no longer power to the people.

AND

I know you know the answer to this. And I know you know that I know the answer to this.

The answer is we can. We most definitely can!

I'm not saying people should steer clear of any and all mainstream movements. In order to hijack the hijack though we have to be aware of the hijack. Until we do movements are going to come and go without having any real effect or giving any real power to people.

It's like "The Secret". People don't realize that the co-creating consciousness is the most powerful tool in the world. They get a watered down glimpse of it in The Secret and The Law of Attraction, they get all hyped, then like all trends it's gone as soon as it comes.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

but you and i know that the REAL "secret" is too potent for the uninitiated. what if we are actually sitting on our surfboards watching the waves roll by instead of showing the masses how to ride the wave no matter how small it is.

i mean if there was ever a time to do the do, it would be when the masses are tuned into the vibration.

to use your example, imagine if during the healthy food movement, a goup of individuals came out with a REAL healthy food chain? tasted good, was affordable and was good for you. like if cats took the subway subs movement and took it to the next level.

u see where i'm going with this? maybe the universe is trying to give us an opening in the double dutch rope. how long do we bob to the rhythm before we jump in and do handstands and backflips on em?

lets let the mainstream do the heavy lifting. its up to the ones in the know to guide the body once it's in motion. if the new wave is the feeling eastern religion then lets flip the script on the powers that be.

they are plying a risky game by introducing these ideas to the masses if the scenario you are presented is in fact the case. it can easily backfire. light is damn near impossible to contain once it shines.

this is where i'm at right now. instead of reacting, i want to activate. fuck their agenda. if we stay on defense its gonna take one helluva play to score. lets make them react to what we do. not even on some revolutionary shit. that wave is gone. we need to pick an emerging wave and rock it.