Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: World’s Muslim population to grow twice as fast as non-Muslim: study

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Default World’s Muslim population to grow twice as fast as non-Muslim: study

WASHINGTON — The world’s Muslim population will grow twice as fast as the non-Muslim population in the next 20 years, when Muslims are expected to make up more than a quarter of the global population, a study published Thursday predicts.

Using fertility, mortality and migration rates, researchers at the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life project a 1.5% annual population growth rate for the world’s Muslims over the next two decades, and just 0.7% growth each year for non-Muslims.

The study, called “The Future of the Global Muslim Population,” projects that in 2030 Muslims will make up 26.4% of the world’s population, which is expected to total around 8.3-billion people by then.

That marks a three-percentage-point rise from the 23.4% share held by Muslims of the globe’s estimated 6.9 billion people today, the study says.

More than six-in-10 followers of Islam will live in the Asia-Pacific region in 2030, and nuclear Pakistan, which has seen a rise in radical Islam in recent months, will overtake Indonesia as the world’s most populous Muslim nation.

In Africa, the Muslim population of the sub-Saharan country of Nigeria will be greater than that of Egypt in 20 years, the study projects.
    And in Europe, Pew predicts the Muslim population will grow by nearly a third in 20 years, from 44.1 million people, or 6% of the region’s inhabitants in 2010, to 58.2 million or eight% of the projected total population by 2030.

Some European Union countries will see double-digit percentages of Muslims in their population by 2030: Belgium’s Muslim population is projected to rise from 6% to 10.2% over the next 20 years, while France’s is expected to hit 10.3% in 2030, up from 7.5% today.
    In Sweden, Pew predicts Muslims will comprise nearly 10% of the population compared to less than 5% today.

Britain’s Muslim population is predicted to rise from 4.6% to 8.2% by 2030, and 9.3% of the population of Austria is forecast to be Muslim by then, compared to less than six% of residents of the alpine country now.
    Russia, which is not a member of the EU, will continue to have the largest Muslim population in absolute terms in Europe in 2030, with 18.6 million Muslims or 14.4% of the total population of the vast country.

The United States, meanwhile, is projected to have a larger absolute number of Muslims by 2030 than any European countries other than Russia and France, but proportionally, Muslims will make up a much smaller percentage of the population of the United States than they do in Europe.
    The Muslim share of the U.S. population is projected to grow from its current level of less than 1% to 1.7% by 2030, making Muslims “roughly as numerous as Jews or Episcopalians are in the United States,” the study says.

yes the muslims are breeding.

problem is this just means more and more muslims are born into poverty and in unstable countries.

none of the muslims countries are going anywhere anytime soon. currently the combined GDP of the 57 muslim nations is $4trillion. 57 countries cant even match up to Japan. and the sad thing none of them are going anywhere significant anytime soon.

also the fact that the rest of the world is becoming more hostile towards muslims once the populations starts increasing further theres gonna be alot more hate to deal with.

This is actually a negative for Mohammedans. The more of them the poorer and stupider and inbred they get. Then they build up to critical mass and invade the west for resources and get atomized back to the stone age. As if it was any different from how they live now (bronze age.)

It's like the United States outside of the North East...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Invade the West? How would they do this?

That would certainly explain why we're killing so many of them.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    This is actually a negative for Mohammedans.

Bolded word has absolutely no meaning in Islaam.

The more of them the poorer and stupider and inbred they get. Then they build up to critical mass and invade the west for resources and get atomized back to the stone age. As if it was any different from how they live now (bronze age.)

It's like the United States outside of the North East...
    You have so little hope and an ignorance of history. Arabs perfected and brought much technological advances to europeons when they (euro) were in the 'dark ages'. Europeons then took the credit.

They (Arabs) have the capability for highs and lows like everybody else.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    That would certainly explain why we're killing so many of them.
    No it wouldn't.

The crusades started centuries ago. A president along with others have shown it just has not ended yet.

Well the USA is mainly killing Muslims in the middle east, the majority of Muslims dont live in the middle east. Most muslims being Arab is a common misconception.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    yes the muslims are breeding.

problem is this just means more and more muslims are born into poverty and in unstable countries.

none of the muslims countries are going anywhere anytime soon. currently the combined GDP of the 57 muslim nations is $4trillion. 57 countries cant even match up to Japan. and the sad thing none of them are going anywhere significant anytime soon.

also the fact that the rest of the world is becoming more hostile towards muslims once the populations starts increasing further theres gonna be alot more hate to deal with.
    the future looks bright for Turkey, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya. I'll even say Egypt with all that BS that's going on there and Tunisia, they'll overcome it.

but economically those countries have bright futures from my amateur assessment.

the problem is they're breeding like rats and the religion encourages it. Not directly, but a lot of rules and customs have indirect butterfly effect like outcomes.

Like for example i dont think Islam is at all sexist, it's hard for anti-muslim hate spewers to even find sexist writing in the Koran that they can ride on for their arguments.

It's just that it makes seperate laws for men and woman, and the NATURAL human response to seeing 2 things that are different, on any scale, is to wonder which one is 'better' this leads to systematic sexism because male roles will be uses to perpetuate a sense of superiority because that's how humans work and they'll use women's roles to keep them subordinate and inferior, usually not on purpose, just naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
    Bolded word has absolutely no meaning in Islaam.

And yet its the term I use for the Heresy against reason called Islam (Catholics label Heretics by their false prophets and I like their style.) Just when religion seemed destined to go the way of the Greek mystery cults those Islamist bastards try and pull us back in. I won't stand for it.

You have so little hope and an ignorance of history. Arabs perfected and brought much technological advances to europeons when they (euro) were in the 'dark ages'. Europeons then took the credit.

I'm not being racist I'm being atheistic and if you want to pick a fight, elitist. Arabs when governed by their logos are the match of any man. The problem is that the world is breeding the poor and ignorant. If you read what I said I compared them to... Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    Invade the West? How would they do this?
    Immigration my dear Watson. Sharia and mujahideen in Europe. I have nothing against Arabs moving into the west but they ought not take their silly book of beliefs with them. Its reverse colonialism. At least colonialism increased standards of living somewhat. Sure its Karma but Islam is some guys delusions of god written in a cave...

right and Americas not going bankrupt

you know what’s great about projection data it’s all a based on uncertainty
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Banned

Immigration my dear Watson. Sharia and mujahideen in Europe. I have nothing against Arabs moving into the west but they ought not take their silly book of beliefs with them. Its reverse colonialism. At least colonialism increased standards of living somewhat. Sure its Karma but Islam is some guys delusions of god written in a cave...
    Islamic Golden Age 101...

invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

invented the first scope for Astronomy

created the first medicine for curing small pox.... the list goes on

look it up, cracker. this was during 750 AD - 1350. while christian crackers were burning witches and condemning science, muslims were embracing it. and no, the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post

don't you mean they brought them from Asia

and the illuminati had most of the scions from antiquity hidden from the church Muslims or modern day Saracens did vary little to influence the world beside teaching the Turks to forgo their poetry and science for the sword

in the end though Arabs were just the trade cart of the Persians and Chinese to Rome and Europe

and they lost their entire culture when Christendom invaded and brought them the Muslim teachings

make no mistake just as god caused the dark ages Allah caused Babylon to fall and with that the arabs become barbarions

but Selah Hedin was cool and a great man if only you all didn’t take that the sword was the most important from his lessons
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

sorry I had to get that off my chest it's been a while since I attacked that side of Christendom