Thread: World’s Muslim population to grow twice as fast as non-Muslim: study

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Islamic Golden Age 101...

invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

invented the first scope for Astronomy

created the first medicine for curing small pox.... the list goes on

look it up, cracker. this was during 750 AD - 1350. while christian crackers were burning witches and condemning science, muslims were embracing it. and no, the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts
    in order

Aztect/Koreans probably brought it from the new world or there japanese ansesters
    Aztec/Huns, Goths and Mongols northern Asia its why they were so skilled at archery
    Chinese
    Babylon/has nothing to do with islam
    Chinese

and once again Babylon has nothing to do with islam
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Banned

we're talking about Muslim mathematicians and scientists, not some pagans from ancient civilizations who didn't know their elbow from their ass

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    the future looks bright for Turkey, UAE, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya. I'll even say Egypt with all that BS that's going on there and Tunisia, they'll overcome it.

but economically those countries have bright futures from my amateur assessment.
    Turkey, Malaysia and Iran are the only ones with a manufacturing industry. Indonesia and Egypt are half way there. I kno Turkey's economy well and its strong now and getting better. the only reason for this is that our 'islamist' government are more about free market economy than Sharia law. Turkey functions well even though the country always seems to be split in 2 and Turks have an identity crisis.

the others though, Iran is full of double muslims, Malaysia well if your not a muslims your basically a second class citizen and thats the law there. Indonesia is doing fine and hopefully they can do better, but right now in Indonesia they are going through the whose Islam is better argument and that can lead to alot of fucked up things.

the biggest problem is Pakistan though i dnt know if it is ignorance or something else they take the cake when it comes to stupidity done in the name of religion. bombing mosques and destroying sufi graveyards.

ok then how about this all these mathematical sciences were created before the book of Allah thus Islam has nothing to do with it

even Buddha himself discussed quantum geometry before that of Einstein

in fact the geometry there so famous for was used by the Egyptians to make the pyramids

and the so called Muslim algebra was used by emperor Qin to conquer the Manchu

and Persia Greece India china have been using algebra along the silk road for thousands of years before there was even a thought of Yahweh

Muslim are guilty of plagiarism

its like All Gore saying he created the Interwebs
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

we're talking about Muslim mathematicians and scientists, not some pagans from ancient civilizations who didn't know their elbow from their ass
    these are the same pagans who plotted the stars invented the greatest inventions known to man the knife and the wheel

these are the same people who mastered the art of leverage and irrigation

the very people who made it possible for you to survive in desert conditions

you should be ashamed of yourself talking in such a way to your ancestors I may have no honor. I’ll salt a field, I kill children in their sleep, I cut my fathers throat but I would never forget the lessons of my people and speak to them in such a way

so how does it fill to be less than a demon you fucking Petra

Islamic Golden Age 101...

invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

invented the first scope for Astronomy

created the first medicine for curing small pox.... the list goes on

look it up, cracker. this was during 750 AD - 1350. while christian crackers were burning witches and condemning science, muslims were embracing it. and no, the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts
    There were no muslims when these were invented.

thats what i was saying
    Islam is just as much a stain on Arabia as Christianity is to Europe

i mean they whent from this

to

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    There were no muslims when these were invented.
    Do you think Islaam started with Muhammad? It didn't.

Banned

those pagans were simply THINKING small while the Muslim intellects actually acted on their inventions, thus giving them credit. study up on the Islamic Golden Age. before white folks even came out with their so-called renaissance and enlightenment, Muslims were perfecting the arts and sciences. when Muslim mathematicians showed crackers their style of algebra, the honkeys were so confused they called it "rubbish" ahahaha.

btw Leonardo da VInci came up with the idea of tanks and airplanes, yet nobody gives him credit for it. instead the Wright Brothers are the "inventors" of the airplane. so goes for Muslims and what they've achieved, but they weren't merely thinking it like da Vinci, they ACTED on it

for some reason you people tink the world started in 1.AD

and Da Vinci did not make tanks and airplanes rumored flying machines all over time from china to Greece

and the tank bit was Korea
    i have studied the Islamic golding age its a bunch of propaganda plagiarism

but you people do something right when it comes to stupidity and destroying humanity artistic achievements like 6000 year old giant Buddha statues in Pakistan

hay thats older then Islam

nice to see spreading the propaganda about the people you butchered and called barbarians and pagans

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
    Do you think Islaam started with Muhammad? It didn't.
    there where still no Muslims when they were invented

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    nice to see spreading the propaganda about the people you butchered and called barbarians and pagans
    Oh, you're going to love this one. many of the slaves brought to America were either Muslim or of a pagan religion. most, of course, were converted to christianity because of the slave masters. however, a few remained muslim. according to some historians, the "muslim slaves" were thought to be strong-willed and confident, while the converted "christian slaves" were weak-willed and gullible. and I quote: "These enslaved Muslims stood out from their compatriots because of their "resistance, determination and education"

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    there where still no Muslims when they were invented
    You seem to not know of Islaam's legacy.