Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World’s Muslim population to grow twice as fast as non-Muslim: study

^

He just points out that there were no muslims when the things theheavens claims that muslims invented were invented.

I don't underestimate legacy of Islamic people, i know very well that north africa was a literature and cultural center during the dark ages in europe and how much they brought to europeans, but stick to the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post

the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts
    Hahahah! How old are you 15?

Oh, you're going to love this one. many of the slaves brought to America were either Muslim or of a pagan religion. most, of course, were converted to christianity because of the slave masters. however, a few remained muslim. according to some historians, the "muslim slaves" were thought to be strong-willed and confident, while the converted "christian slaves" were weak-willed and gullible. and I quote: "These enslaved Muslims stood out from their compatriots because of their "resistance, determination and education"
    your going to love this one there were not slaves there the Tasmanians

they were eradicated because they were consider subhuman by both Muslims and Christians

they actually had hunting party's and people actually paid to kill them and allot of them were Muslim sheiks because they we pagans and barbarians

oh and the slave thing Muslim were notorious about that
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    ^

He just points out that there were no muslims when the things theheavens claims that muslims invented were invented.

I don't underestimate legacy of Islamic people, i know very well that north africa was a literature and cultural center during the dark ages in europe and how much they brought to europeans, but stick to the facts.
    nor do i they did do allot of good they did really help keep the world from falling into a true dark age but they didn't invent shit
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Shogah, you did not understand my statement. There were muslims during and way before that era. You do not know the history. It goes back really far, more further than you think.
    Last edited by 3rd3y3; 02-01-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
    Shogah, you did not understand my statement. There were muslims during and way before that era. You do not know the history. It goes back really far, more further than you think.
    just so were clear on this you know Muslim is not a race right

and Islam cannot be in the AD because it is an offshoot of Christianity

so it cant be older then 2000 years
    unless i read the Qur'an wrong they were following in JC footsteps
    your the young guy in the game

you know what these guys are just to stupid to understand common sense

so i wash my hands of it but before i go a prayer

Ohm.... all mighty mods this thread has drifted far to off subject buy your grace and power commence the closing of said thread and let the ignorance be buried for ever amon

Islam is a very intolerant religion

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    just so were clear on this you know Muslim is not a race right

and Islam cannot be in the AD because it is an offshoot of Christianity

so it cant be older then 2000 years
    unless i read the Qur'an wrong they were following in JC footsteps
    your the young guy in the game
    Did you know that in Islaam Prophet Noah (Nuh), Moses (Mussa), and Abraham (Ibraheem) were Prophets who promoted and practiced a Monotheistic belief system (ISLAAM)?

In other words, they are MUSLIM.

Like I've stated earlier, there was Islaam before Muhammad.

that was Judaism which is your father religion

because Islam evolved from Christianity witch evolved from Judaism means they share common prophets

but if you want to claim Jews are Muslims then i got no problem with it because your right
    but to think that just because its Monotheistic that its Islamic your wrong

Noah aka Gilgamesh was Babylonian
    Moses is a Hebrew profit
    and Abraham is the Hebrew patriarch
    witch to be frankly honest you share absolutely no blood ties to unless some were in your family you have a mother/grand mother/great grandmother/ect was born from a Hebrew woman who was born from a Hebrew woman and so on and so on

go ahead ask a Jew

but in the end all the Jewish people did was the same that you Sumerian ancestors did when you decided to embrace Allah/Yahweh/God/L/____

which stopped are progress and divided the holy land and on a biblical sense divided our language (causes war)

but guess what your god felled in the end because now the interwebz is Babel

no matter how hard you try humanity will never have "peace" we will move forward because we are greater then god

you Hebraic religion is all about stasis thats why you will never create anything

your contentment to "God Will" will only leave you in ruin

and thats why those pagans mad it because they believe in change freedom and progress

no i took the religious don't make me state common sense of life in the desert
    Last edited by Dokuro; 02-02-2011 at 12:24 AM.

islamic golden age 101...

Invented algebra

invented trigonometry

perfected geometry

invented the first scope for astronomy

created the first medicine for curing small pox.... The list goes on

look it up, cracker. This was during 750 ad - 1350. While christian crackers were burning witches and condemning science, muslims were embracing it. And no, the pedophile greeks didn't invent shit, they were too busy sodomizing pubescent boys. Truth hurts
    you"re not even fucking reading what i said. You"re reading what you want to read. Islam is false religion because all religions are false. Modern islam is horribly backwards. Medieval europe was so fucking horrible that islam is a golden age in comparison to that shit.

Algebra was being done over four hundred years before islam! Algebra means "restoration" algebra is how the greeks did math!!!! The arabs are copying them. Its what the fucking word means!

Trigonometry dates back to the greeks! It was improved and expanded by arab scholars. I didn"t say they were stupid. I said islam is stupid and that modern arabs have become severely handicapped by not being able to think.

How the hell does one "perfect" geometry?

Optics were invented by ptolemy; a roman in egypt! Hundreds of years before islam.

Small pox vaccinations were being done by the ancient indians and chinese 3000 years ago! Hundreds of years before islam!

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Read a fucking book. You"re literally wrong about everything!!!!

we're talking about Muslim mathematicians and scientists, not some pagans from ancient civilizations who didn't know their elbow from their ass
    The ancient Egyptians basically had a rough understanding of the BIG BANG theory for Christ's sake stop talking about shit you don't understand. They just didn't have the technology to prove it. But guess what? You're dumbfucking moslems believed that God did it... using magic...

Oh, you're going to love this one. many of the slaves brought to America were either Muslim or of a pagan religion. most, of course, were converted to christianity because of the slave masters. however, a few remained muslim. according to some historians, the "muslim slaves" were thought to be strong-willed and confident, while the converted "christian slaves" were weak-willed and gullible. and I quote: "These enslaved Muslims stood out from their compatriots because of their "resistance, determination and education"
    Those are fucking aborigines you dumb shit. Do all black people look the same to you? Do you think that because they have black skin they're Africans? Has it ever occurred to you that skin color is caused by latitude?

And slaves are still slaves. Slavery is a choice driven by cowardice. Arabs (White people) hate Africans (Black people) so don't be trying to pull this Islam bullshit. Islam destroyed Africa and set it up to be pillaged by the colonialist bastards.
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 02-02-2011 at 01:01 AM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd3y3 View Post
    Did you know that in Islaam Prophet Noah (Nuh), Moses (Mussa), and Abraham (Ibraheem) were Prophets who promoted and practiced a Monotheistic belief system (ISLAAM)?

In other words, they are MUSLIM.

Like I've stated earlier, there was Islaam before Muhammad.
    As Louis Cypher said:

The Noah story is Pagan.

These may not be what actually happened but they're based on multiple ancient sources, bible study, and archeology rather than just "THE BIBLE TOLD ME SO."

Gilgamesh; Deucalion; Noach. Same story. Not Muslims.

Thut-Moses was the elder step brother of... The Heretic King Akhenaten who believed that he was the one true God. Thutmoses disappeared from history and appears to have wound up as the High Priest of a group of soldiers claiming that his divine knowledge as the rightful pharoah was holy he led them to a mountain in Turkey where he ascended a mountain into a storm and came back dressed like the God Amun with horns on his head before chastising them for worshiping the Apis Bull instead of him... er God. Then he commands his men to kill women and children for disobeying him... er God. PAGAN.

Abraham was an Akkadian Noble who fought against Elamite Persians... he decided that his brand of loyalty would be to cut off one's foreskin. Ritualized genital mutilation as a sign of allegiance. They then sacked Sodom and Gomorrah and burned the cities and called it's Gods will and washed their hands of the total slaughter of everyone and the utter sacking of the cities.

Also a Pagan...
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

after learning more i've come to find im wrong, the islamic brotherhood isn't radical

Banned

look at all these mayflowers yankees giving pedophile greeks credit and trying to take away muslim inventions ahahaha. best they can do is dig up shit from ancient civilizations and say 'here, they did it first." yeah, aristotle wrote books on everything from astronomy to mathematics and biology...and guess what? he got it all wrong too