Thread: DJ Qbert Vs DJ Wordy (DJ Battle)

Default DJ Qbert Vs DJ Wordy (DJ Battle)

Q Bert the legend

q-bert would destroy him with his eyes closed on his bad day... props for the find, not enuff dj shit on this forum. i'd rep you but it aint allowin me to..lol

q-bert is dope heard that dj scribble gets it in as well. i rarely see turntablist battle it out like that anymore...heard alchemist and just blaze did a show (well i actually made a thread on it) but you dont see brothers beat juggling, incorporating the cross-fader and mixing or nothing nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    q-bert is dope heard that dj scribble gets it in as well. i rarely see turntablist battle it out like that anymore...heard alchemist and just blaze did a show (well i actually made a thread on it) but you dont see brothers beat juggling, incorporating the cross-fader and mixing or nothing nowadays
    son, turntablism is alive and kicking, its just separated from the regular hip hop shows... check the vid below, its DJ Jazzy Jeff [The inventor of the "Chirp Scratch"] with DJ AM live.. Jazz gets in the zone and AM just stops and watches..lol

lol @ dj am

what about the new school even though it has evolve seem like it took a step back