Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Situation in Egypt

Prince Rai

Interesting scenes in that region.

Most people are glad to see people rise up to the evil regimes etc..

Ask yourself, what drives people over the edge?

I mean, many of these folks lives under similar dictatorships and governments for decades, but only now do they stand up like we have seen on TV?

Coincidentally, the price of very specific commodities, i.e. wheat, have been shooting up to record levels. Egypt is the worlds largest wheat importer, and with high wheat prices, ALL the problems that the people there have been facing for decades just combine and explode.

The problem was not Mubarak, it is rising food prices.

People need to meet their basic requirements and when basics are substantially taken away, people will crack and want any change... desperation.

Remember the Tortilla Wars in Mexico?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Its spreading but now its becoming more and more dangerous. Bahrein, Libya,
    Libya ?

why, what's going on there ?

if people are wakeing up, and revolting then its great, we need to do it in the west, or do we need to face 30 years of in your face dictatorship?

i dont think the people of the middle east will stop, as the next leaders installed will be cia puppets to, serveing the purpose of corperations and the interests of the usa / israel

is anyone into the mayan calender? and the 13th underworld of ethics?

if that is to be believed, then the current human conscious state, is supposed to develop (galatic) consciousness ,, it started well.. just needs to develop world wide..

great artcicle on egypt/cia/middle east.. http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ran%2F&h=f0306

peace

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    Libya ?

why, what's going on there ?
    re: Libya
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12512536

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    if people are wakeing up, and revolting then its great, we need to do it in the west, or do we need to face 30 years of in your face dictatorship?

please don't equate the situation in the middle east with the UK or other western democracies.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    Interesting scenes in that region.

Most people are glad to see people rise up to the evil regimes etc..

Ask yourself, what drives people over the edge?

I mean, many of these folks lives under similar dictatorships and governments for decades, but only now do they stand up like we have seen on TV?

Coincidentally, the price of very specific commodities, i.e. wheat, have been shooting up to record levels. Egypt is the worlds largest wheat importer, and with high wheat prices, ALL the problems that the people there have been facing for decades just combine and explode.

The problem was not Mubarak, it is rising food prices.

People need to meet their basic requirements and when basics are substantially taken away, people will crack and want any change... desperation.

Remember the Tortilla Wars in Mexico?
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    Its spreading but now its becoming more and more dangerous. Bahrein, Libya, Jordan, Yemen and Iran all seem to be next.

but this is becoming more than just a simple revolution against the ppl in power. the situation in Bahrein is an uprising of the Shiite majority against the Sunni Monarchy. This in a way is a battleground between Saudi Arabia and Iran. This type of cold war antics is spreading.

i hope to see an end to all monarchy's in the middle east. they are nothing but hypocritical bastards who use Islam as a way to keep the people quiet while they live a life of unprecedented luxury. look at the wives of all Muslim Monarchs, while they enforce the burka and other stupid laws on women their wives dress no different than any westerner and are free to do whatever they want.

Its a sad situation, whats even sadder is that no Muslim man of power has ever said anything against the hypocrisy within the Muslim world.
    Not sure if they'll be able to topple most monarchs as they have the funds to survive. But its kind of tricky hey, on religious grounds that might work. But like Morocco is trying to go for the constitutional monarchy, i think the idea is like on the British status - with a prime minister or something along those lines.

If the other monarch thought of a situation along those lines they might survive another 100years.

Libya is a sad story hey, plus the president has the funds to call out a full military campaign

Re upping this due, to events in egypt yesterday..

I want want to believe this is the real deal; the actual popular uprising that the Egyptians didnt get when the globalists engineered the Arab Spring Psyop. And yet I have this nagging doubt that it might just be more of the same. The prelude to an excuse for Israel to attck Lebanon maybe? Or even Iran, which we all know they've had their eye on for a long, long time...

hope its not another psy-op

Last edited by soul controller; 09-10-2011 at 07:32 AM.