Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Situation in Egypt

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Your line of thought/POV [derived by cherry picking and ignoring other scripture] leads to the conclusion that the God of the bible,... creator of all life,... sender of Jesus Christ,...
    is either evil or incomprehensible.

i've read and studied the book in full and continue to -

i've had countless debates and discussions about the book and it's content -

i've read all the words that come before and after the scriptures that i PICKED out for study

Well,... so be it,... for the rest of your time on earth [which of course is a mere blink of the eye compared to eternity] you are free to condemn God.

no one is condemming god here -

the words in that BOOK are being questioned

YOU are being questioned

typical christian to spit out bullshit then RUN from being questioned about the bullshit they spit out

That evidently is your choice. I used to exert myself to debate the issue. I'm old and tired now, and no longer care to debate the issue. I'm convinced by scripture you ignore that God is wonderfully good and that in Jesus I [and millions of others] have hope for a wonderful eternal future.
    if you are old and tired, go sit your ass down soemwhere - the fuck you on a WU TANG site spitting your nonsense for ?

I'd be lieing if I said I care much about the fate of people who [for whatever pretext] choose to condemn God,... that is the downside of free will. But I do care enough to sincerely adivise all to refrain from condemning God. There isn't any good future in the "God is bad" POV.

don't type another fuckin word in this thread again son.......

unless, you can find for US a scripture in the Quaran that is equally or more violent than the ones i posted from your beloved Bible

Your line of thought/POV [derived by cherry picking and ignoring other scripture] leads to the conclusion that the God of the bible,... creator of all life,... sender of Jesus Christ,...
    is either evil or incomprehensible.

Well,... so be it,... for the rest of your time on earth [which of course is a mere blink of the eye compared to eternity] you are free to condemn God. That evidently is your choice. I used to exert myself to debate the issue. I'm old and tired now, and no longer care to debate the issue. I'm convinced by scripture you ignore that God is wonderfully good and that in Jesus I [and millions of others] have hope for a wonderful eternal future.

I'd be lieing if I said I care much about the fate of people who [for whatever pretext] choose to condemn God,... that is the downside of free will. But I do care enough to sincerely adivise all to refrain from condemning God. There isn't any good future in the "God is bad" POV.
    then want was the meaning of the great sin

god cast the Grigori into exile for loving humans
    then if that wasn't enough he killed the humans and there offspring

sound like he doesn't like people all that much ether

And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. (Enoch 10)

And the Lord said unto Michael: 'Go, bind Semjāzā and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: 〈and〉 to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all (Enoch 10:11-14)

^^^^ the biggest asshole maneuver of them all
    thats why it was written out and many Christians deny it because he shows the length of hes evil

And Semjāzā, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. (Enoch 6:3-5)

even after i said i'll take the blame

guess what i'm still paying for it

but i guess you Christians love to hear it was about pride huh?

i'm not even going to mention how he set up Cain and destroyed babel

i put it on the wiki page
    Last edited by Dokuro; 02-05-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    don't type another fuckin word in this thread again son.......

unless, you can find for US a scripture in the Quaran that is equally or more violent than the ones i posted from your beloved Bible

Johny - you thought i was playing with you ?

Oh, so you know your dumb azz is whipped. I see you for the sneaky worm you are. Have a nice day. JP

when you have to resort to banning me, then I know your a whipped dog

what's to be careful about,... I been kicked out of better joints than this one !

ya john i'd be carefuller Sunnys got a God complex
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Yup-yup

don't bann john i like having Ann Culters like him around to talk to

don't worry john the devils got your back

Oh, so you know your dumb azz is whipped. I see you for the sneaky worm you are. Have a nice day. JP

when you have to resort to banning me, then I know your a whipped dog

what's to be careful about,... I been kicked out of better joints than this one !

this is one thread - if you want it to spill over and become a big deal, i can take you there - back up what you said or get backed the fuck up - it's real simple

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)… (9:5)

how ever they do go on
    …but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (9:5)

which is something Christians do two

you ether follow or die

i have more

but this is between you and sunny

so get him

wait one moment sunny i'm condemning god

every breath i take is in spite of Yahweh

see what i did there

hay john have you ever heard of the saying don't taunt the deadra

trust me i went on for a whole month with this guy because he didn't agree with my religion

so Jews are antiChrist two then from what i recall isn't JC the most quoted profit in the qu'ran

they just think he is not the sun of god

witch is true marry just lied she a good one that one

but wait isn't all three books quoted from this man

great sunny now it looks like i'm talking to my self

The protests are working. Mubarek is getting squeezed out, they now have freedom of the press, and they have dumped their infamous "emergency laws", which allow arrests without a charge, prisoners to be detained indefinitely and without reason, limit freedom of expression and allow special security courts. Ironically, it's the same thing Obama signed into law for us last year, there just hasn't been much talk of its' use.