Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wu tang european tour 2011?

You missed it?

PRODIGAL SUN

Still gonna go tonight, will be dead afterwards though.

Had the last few days off work and got most of next week off, so if they find out I'm going I'm in big trouble.

Worth it for the Wu.

Hell yeah

I was thinking of selling some stuff of mine just to get a ticket but I thought if I have struggle for a 1-2 hour show it won't be worth it. At least I got to see GZA in April though.

PRODIGAL SUN

Yeh I wouldn't be so desperate to go but I had a ticket to see Rae in March but couldn't make it, missed seeing Shad last winter because of the snow so I've gotta start going to concerts I've got tickets for lol.

I'll let you know how it was tomorrow, have a good night dude.

Safe man

I was going to go to the Rae show but I was booking the tickets to GZA's show and realised Rae's was on the day I was booking the ticket so I skipped it as I had a couple interviews to go to that day.

I'll be on the lookout for videos on youtube too.

Last edited by Jadda; 06-12-2011 at 02:38 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

Great comment Jadda.........

???

PRODIGAL SUN

Wrote this on a different thread...

Very disappointed with GZA tonight, not sure if he was just tired or because some douche in the crowd lobbed a cup of beer when he came to the front, but he was just lazing about at the back, ocassionally doing a verse then going back and just bobbing his head, then he left the stage as quickly as he could after Triumph, whilst the others stuck around for a bit.

Meth was Meth, the main entertainer, dunno how he gets the energy but he is the man. Threw his towel to me (maybe not intended for me but I got it lol).

Was surprised at U-God, kept going throughout, came to see the fans afterwards, got what I wanted from him, a gangster handshake.

Ghostface was bouncing up and down, well into it, did Rae's verse on CREAM dopely.

Expected MK to be real quiet, but not at all, performed sick verses with sick delivery.

Was a sick, sick show, so glad I manned up and went.

WuTang4Life

I'm going to the Manchester Concert tonight, looking forward to it.

"i'm engaged to a shotgun and it gets jelous"

Swollen Member

Manchester was sick.
    Shit loads better than last time they were over.

Manchester gig was good, meth really does make a difference hes the best performer in the wu but I think this will be the last time I spend on a WU concert. 3 members didnt turn up, does anybody know why Rae, RZA & Deck werent there? Thats not on really, this is the second time in a year the tour has been advertised as a reunited tour and the second time it hasnt been that. Im pretty sure if people went to see a concert in any other genre of music and half the band didnt turn up they would be pissed. If they advertised it as a half the WU concert then they know people wouldnt turn up.

I just feel its a lack of respect towards UK fans and its not just Wu that do it, acts are always turning up late performing for an hour then fucking off, they wouldnt do that in america and we are usually paying more to see them perform. De La Soul didnt turn up at the black star gig and I went to see them and Rakim rather than Talib & Mos. Shits annoying cause no explanation is given so it just seems like they just think fuck it its only Manchester/London or whatever. I dont think anything can be done about it though.

Yelawolf did well, the crowd seemed abit pissed off about 1/2 the clan not turning up and so werent as hype but when Wu came out it went mental.

rza is not allowed to leave cali because of terms in his contract with his movie shit...
    deck had some difference with the tourmanagement... so he canceled the shows in the uk
    aaand rae? i dont know... maybe because he has to shoot a video for lex dimond story or immorbility...

Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    rza is not allowed to leave cali because of terms in his contract with his movie shit...
    deck had some difference with the tourmanagement... so he canceled the shows in the uk
    aaand rae? i dont know... maybe because he has to shoot a video for lex dimond story or immorbility...
    Is that the martial arts film? if so surely he would have known he couldnt attend before tickets went on sale so the tour shouldnt have been sold as them all being there. Deck fair enough, its annoying but if they were fucking him over or whatever cant say much on that but Rae just seems like a lazy guy to me, why book the tour if you cant be bothered to turn up? Ghost has done this before aswell as a few others, just is a lack of respect for the UK fans.

yes because of the martial arts movie "man with the iron fist"
    dont know if he knew it before...

deck: i think they all got the same terms of business... i dont think that mef gets more money out of that than deck...

rae: lazy... i dont know... he's working hard on rebuilding the w...

fact is, that its hard to keep 8 indipendent mcs all together... they all got their own business... you can blame on the tour management of the uk.
    they promoted the tour with all mcs...