Thread: The best Gucci Mane release?

Default The best Gucci Mane release?

Just wonderin cause ive heard verses from him here and there where he really goes in and in general I think hes a good artist, hes got substantial material so just wondering.

ie

PRODIGAL SUN

Wouldn't know.

I like THe State vs. Radric Davis, some dope production and guest verses from Cam, Bun, 40 Water & Devin.

its all about the burrprint mixtape that shit contains 80% of the gucci mane i would ever listen to, its just mad funny and sounds a bit better than most of his other stuff imo
    What you're about to experience is a walk on the funkadelik side,
    Who knows better than the funkadelik devil himself?

Thanks.

PRODIGAL SUN

'the state vs radic' album got some bangin songs

i like most of his mixtapes but i didnt like the burrprint series, and movie part 2 much. my favorite mixtape from him this year or recently was probably 'mr zone 6'...

the wilt chamberlain series mixtape has some hot stuff, also gucci sosa, ice attak 2, gangsta grillz movie, no pad no pencil are all good

Anyone check out his new mixtape Trap God?

I think his best release is My miserable fake life Vol 1.

I personally think it's a classic.

Wu Vatican

mr.zone six

state vs rd has got some good shit on there too.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

gucci sosa
    mr. zone 6
    the return of mr. zone 6
    from zone 6 to duval
    the burrprint: the movie 3-d
    the burrprint 2 hd
    writing on the wall
    writing on the wall 2

I'll always owe the (so far) funnest summer of my life to the first three Wilt Chamberlain mixtapes. I wanna say the first was the best if it's the one with I'm Going to Miami and Light Show played all three until they were scratched to a pulp,

Man lol, this shit is taking me back. Me and the homie went to florida for this big ass 4 day party. I rented a yellow camarro and the ignore girls there thought i legitimately owned it hahaha. Geared the fuck out, driving drunker then sin off some local florida shit i picked up in Orlando that was 153 proof or some shit, but the heat was so perfect that it just felt like i was drinking water. Only the lord knows how drunk I really was.

I don't think i wore a shirt or shoes for 3 days straight, just shorts a nebraska hat, and some gold chains and a tobacco pipe that i didn't know how to light lmfao. A bunch of rats from detroit were on the pole all cause of it, had a blast, but i remember everytime i would get in the car this was on and i would bust out laughing.....i think it was the alcohol though...

Quote Originally Posted by RAW-TASTE View Post
    'the state vs radic' album got some bangin songs

i like most of his mixtapes but i didnt like the burrprint series, and movie part 2 much. my favorite mixtape from him this year or recently was probably 'mr zone 6'...

the wilt chamberlain series mixtape has some hot stuff, also gucci sosa, ice attak 2, gangsta grillz movie, no pad no pencil are all good
    yup. I was listening to state v. redric davis hard for a while. My favorite wack song yet is "Bingo"