Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: God Damn Rae bodied Cilvaringz on his own shit

Default God Damn Rae bodied Cilvaringz on his own shit

i know its old, i been thought that this song was crazy but after listening to "the weeping tiger" a couple years later, i think thats one of raes best verses. Ringz shouldn't have even got on the track cuz he got embarrassed. Do yall think Rae's Weeping Tiger verse was one of his best of all time? And do u think ringz got bodied?

cosign.......

It's a shame that cilvaringz didn't get slapped with a restraining order...instead of a wu tang contract and the clan all over his album.

Palestine hahahahahahahahah rofl

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 02-04-2011 at 10:13 PM.

So what you're trying to say is that Cilvaringz caught a "Eminem murdered you on your own shit"

Why do people find it so unbelievable that a m.c can get outshined on his own track.... ????????

Some m.c's are better than others... its that simple.

Anyway how can anyone be surprised and think that raekwon "a straight vet" with classic's under his belt, would get outshined by and not run cilvaringz around..... a dude like cilvaringz.

peace
    Last edited by zooruka; 02-05-2011 at 01:06 AM.

who didn't body ringz on his own shit? the fact that rae's verse was so great he should have just gave him the whole song

Man there are heaps iller fanz of wu tang who have a better understanding of the "rap culture and wu tang in general" than cilvaringz ..... It a shame that this dude represents the wu tang fan base in a way.

Man all this dude talked about was alar this and alar that ?????????

Dude get out of here with that nonsense.... You ain't a wu tang fan..... you just making us look mad corny son.

im out

peace

peace

Jeez Prof - thats well out of order, and dare I say it not showing much Christian charity (ouch - maybe a bit low that but hey). I is a banging lp - and until any other Wu fan beats it I'd say nothing.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Man there are heaps iller fanz of wu tang who have a better understanding of the "rap culture and wu tang in general" than cilvaringz ..... It a shame that this dude represents the wu tang fan base in a way.

Dude get out of here with that nonsense.... You ain't a wu tang fan..... you just making us look mad corny son.

im out

peace

peace
    Allah is the same God you believe in....
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

PRODIGAL SUN

So what? It happens? There have been times where Ghostface has bodied Rae on his own shit, or Cappa has bodied Ghost on his own shit.

Cilvaringz even said in that interview recently he doesn't think he's decent at rapping, but the dude can make beats so probs to him for that.

Dude get out of here with that nonsense.... You ain't a wu tang fan.....
    alar? you mean Allah? wtf is alar?

are you trying to say its nonsense as in Wu-Tang never mentions Allah on their records?
    are you a Wu-Tang fan?

It's a shame that cilvaringz didn't get slapped with a restraining order...instead of a wu tang contract and the clan all over his album.
    smh

Palestine hahahahahahahahah rofl

peace

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

im out

peace
    lol big fatty lol,for the fact that this is wu-tang forum,and lots of members been here for years,i still see the dumbest wu-orientated questions ever .most of y'all cant distinguish ass from elbow.lot's don't know shit bout wu-fam.tbh honest i'm surprised that the most are able to call the generals....

leave it to zooruka to make us all look mad corny..... son

yeah i remember hearing "The Weeping Tiger" for the first time, with the Ghostface intro and then one of the nastiest RZA beats i've heard in my entire life drops and out comes Raekwon. yes that is one of his best verses, mad energy, full of quotables and a delivery matched by few - if he would've sounded like that on "Ob4cl2" and RZA would've done more of the beats (they should've kept this for that project) then i think it could even be close to rival part 1.

Cilvaringz didn't really fuck it up for me anyways, if it wasn't for him you would never have heard this track in the first place. or "Damascus", or "Jewelz" with GZA, or those 4th Disciple beats or "In The Name Of Allah", etc, etc. Cilva's done alot of good things for us as fans and that's because he's a fan himself first and foremost. and it's great to have a guy like that on the inside

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

^^^^^^yea he aint fuck the song up, and I was a real good album actually. That Rae verse was crazy, and that was actually one of the first verses i heard from him, I was one of the first wu albums i bought actually