Thread: Earth Wind & Fire Live

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Earth Wind & Fire Live

watch this

there is another one they did for HBO back in like 81-82 that's amazing - if anyone help me find it, mad rep points and stuff

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

that live gratitude album is the shit

-

Good to see you're a Earth Wind And Fire fan Sunny Winters. I love them too. You should check out their documentary called Shining Stars. I bought it on dvd awhile ago and i posted about it on here but nobody responded or maybe one person responded. That's a shame too because these guys are legends and they're better than these wack ass, boring r&b singers now LOL. My parents have several albums by them such as Open Our Eyes, Keep Your Head To The Sky, That's The Way Of The World, Gratitude, Spirit, All N All, Iam, Faces, Raise. I used to have their Powerlight album that has the jams Fall In Love With Me, Spread Your Love, Side By Side, Something Special, Hearts To Hearts. I gotta get that album again. I bought their Electric Universe album a few years ago and it sucks LOL. It came out in 1983 and i had never heard it before. I had read a few bad reviews about it from people on Amazon.com. They usually don't make bad albums but that one sucked. They did a album 7 years ago which was their last one called Illumination and that one sucks too. I liked about 2-3 songs on there. I was surprised Maurice White sang on Illumination because he has multiple sclerosis and that's why he hasn't performed with the group doing concerts in a long time.

Sunny Winters, don't forget to check out their documentary Shining Stars. It's very good and it's 2 hours. All the band members are interviewed and they show old footage of their concerts. Maurice White and Philip Bailey do most of the talking in the documentary. You can buy it from Amazon.com. You should also check out their videos dvd. I bought that from Amazon.com also. Another videos dvd you should check out is by r&b group Kool And The Gang. That dvd is very good. I love Kool And The Gang especially the lead singer James JT Taylor. I think their music sucked before he got with them in the 80's. I was very disappointed in James solo albums. He did 4 solo albums and i didn't like any of them LOL. He has too many love songs on his albums and not enough jams like he did with Kool And The Gang. He's a good singer though.

-

Sunny Winters, you can watch their documentary Shining Stars on Youtube. Check it out. It's very good.