Thread: Method Man Faults New Media For Hair Controversy

Default Method Man Faults New Media For Hair Controversy

Method Man doesn’t appreciate everyone’s comments about his preference for women who work with a perm or a fresh order of Indian Remy.

The M-e-t-h-o-d, Man called Big Tigger during his WPGC Morning Show to clarify statements he made about black women with natural hair.
    He also used this as an opportunity to lash out at “new media.”

On his preference:

“I don’t see why but for one, we were having a regular conversation in the dressing room. This happened recently in Connecticut on the Wu-Tang tour. It was a regular conversation and I wasn’t the only person that was talking and we were in there joking. This is what the new media is? I rather do my album way underground where nobody can interview me or say anything. I didn’t want to upset none of my sisters.

You’re beautiful no matter which way you are, I just have my preference.

I didn’t know it was a video! For real, you see that’s why when we do shows people try to come in the dressing room with cameras and stuff they damn near get beat up. Seriously, if this is the new media I rather not even be a part of it. I was being sarcastic; I’m a clown, I like to joke around and stuff like that.

Girl, if you want to come outside with your hair in a afro, so be it, do what you do. If you want to rock dreads, so be it, do what you do. If you want to take it back to Africa or take it back to where ever the hell you what to take it to, you do that!”

More of his anti-Internet stance:

“I don’t go online at all! For the simple fact of stuff like this. I don’t go online because I get a bad rap, it’s because EVERYBODY gets a bad rap.

All I can say it this ‘Bossip get off my d**k!!’ ‘Mediatakeout get off my d**k!!’ All you little media motherf**kers, gossip n*ggas get off my d**k! Do some real reporting like Meth donated computers to school and sh*t like that or talking to kids about staying off drugs instead of worrying about a n*gga joking about female hair. That’s stupid to me and everybody that commented on that get a f**king life. Because for real, who cares that Method Man said, ‘I don’t like nappy ass hair.’”

If Method Man wants people talking about his charitable work instead of his anti-nap comments or tax troubles, have his publicist email the blogs. Wait, that sounds too much like right.

Anyway, Method Man says his comments are no signs of self-hatred:

“Black on black, self-hatred. Look B, I don’t even brush my hair, let alone comb it. Tell me your honest opinion. If a chick roll out of bed and walk outside like that, who gonna love that?”

In a nutshell, no matter who you are or your style of hair choice: Please comb it.

That’s right, Meth.

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/s...thod-man-hair/

audio:
    http://wpgc.radio.com/2011/02/04/met...-natural-hair/
    or
    http://necolebitchie.com/2011/02/04/...-at-new-media/

Some of the things celebraties say now days are thrown way over board man, its like the media's run by some 13 year skool girls gossiping about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by pyrex visionist View Post
    I rather do my album way underground where nobody can interview me or say anything.
    please do so mef