Thread: Who else was feelin GZA's flow on "Crash ya Crew"

Default Who else was feelin GZA's flow on "Crash ya Crew"

Man when I heard this joint... I was noddin my head to GZA's flow...He was flowin with real swag ... Instead of the usual precise calculated flow.

Anyone else agree.

peace

yep, to me GZA flowed like a motherfucker on the entire "Beneath The Surface" album, heavily underrated album amongst hip-hop fans (and even many Wu fans). of course "Crash Your Crew" was one of the more uptempo joints (man whatever happened to John The Baptist?) so yeah he really killed it there, but also "Amplified Sample" and my favorite "Mic Trippin". i wish he would've rhymed on "Feel Like An Enemy" and the "Outro" with La and Timbo.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

#250 - Crash Your Crew

not me.

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    i wish he would've rhymed on "Feel Like An Enemy" and the "Outro" with La and Timbo.
    yeah man, was fiending for a GZA verse on the outro, beat goes hard. good album.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH DJ Deoseyus's Avatar

The entire 'Beneath the Surface' album is pure crack, especially the title track. GZA followed a classic with another classic.

I loved that lp. Haven't listened to in a while tho - so will now dig it out (can you blow the dust off of mp3s you havent played in a while?)

Beneath The Surface is on the same level as Liquid Swords IMO.