Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wow-Wow-wow........(Free Lucifer)

its to late because now i'm serial about your resignation
    not just for me but for although you have wronged

but i may accept a public apology to every one about your behavior
    lets say about 5 paragraphs

you may actually see one in return
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

with that type of attitude, you'll never get outa time out

lol

that anime shit was getting outta hand though louis you gotta admit

nothing is wrong with your views their your views....if you feel a way about a certain subject that you....you state why or as my friend at ufocasebook.com likes to say you make your thesis statement and move on

but posting anime and damn animal hybrids has nothing to do with my subject on is will power limited....you and boarz and sham-ill seem to get fuel up and want to get mad and angry whenever me, sunny, style, show you your errors (boarz still thinks hannibal is white.....SMMFH)

what i saying is your posts have potential but you minimize that potential when you post rhetoric which has nothing to do with the topic @ hand or anime

and this isnt a diss toward you but like sunny said try a different approach and if you feel like your not getting anywhere move on

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    lol

that anime shit was getting outta hand though louis you gotta admit

nothing is wrong with your views their your views....if you feel a way about a certain subject that you....you state why or as my friend at ufocasebook.com likes to say you make your thesis statement and move on

but posting anime and damn animal hybrids has nothing to do with my subject on is will power limited....you and boarz and sham-ill seem to get fuel up and want to get mad and angry whenever me, sunny, style, show you your errors (boarz still thinks hannibal is white.....SMMFH)

what i saying is your posts have potential but you minimize that potential when you post rhetoric which has nothing to do with the topic @ hand or anime

and this isnt a diss toward you but like sunny said try a different approach and if you feel like your not getting anywhere move on
    admit the Chiyo was a bit to far but all i was doing is showing you the lunacy in believing that will alone can change the world
    witch is what the show the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is all about
    will is only limited to an individual ability to change himself nothing more

you cannot create a world in witch ESPers/Time-travelers/extraterrestrial visitation(sorry i was always believe in my Yuki) exist simply by wiling it so

go ahead focusing all of your thought to positive thinking and attempting to believe that the wave isn't coming/ the tsunami will still kill you why you are stuck in your delusions
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

i guess you didn't get my memo.
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    you know everything, i cannot comprehend why you waste your time acknowledging our existence. you are sullying your divinity. please stop disrespecting yourself by showing your face in KTL. its not a good look for you.

this forum is for learning. you have nothing left to learn.
    i do not want to see a God become mortal by vibrating on our ignorant frequency so i will do my best to get your access to this forum blocked. or at least your ability to post here revoked.

i understand that in your unknowable power that you can bypass this measure but i am hoping that you will realize the futility of this action and find your proper place among others who are more on your godly level.

please understand, which i know you do because you are omniscient, that i'm doing this for your own good. please do not think ill of me nor seek retribution upon my meager human soul.

thank you.
    all praises due to Mod.
    and all it took was a lil will power and intent.
    and since you don't believe in that all that pseudoscience wishywash i guess you will be trapped in hell until the end of time just like your fake demon god.
    maybe you should try a new approach and bend to the will of GOD.

LOOSEY FUR is a bitch by the way, and when you see him, tell him i said
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    admit the Chiyo was a bit to far but all i was doing is showing you the lunacy in believing that will alone can change the world
    witch is what the show the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is all about
    will is only limited to an individual ability to change himself nothing more

you cannot create a world in witch ESPers/Time-travelers/extraterrestrial visitation(sorry i was always believe in my Yuki) exist simply by wiling it so

go ahead focusing all of your thought to positive thinking and attempting to believe that the wave isn't coming/ the tsunami will still kill you why you are stuck in your delusions
    incorrect....will power involves much more, consciousness, etc.

stop with the time-travel talk i have been thru that already

see with me disagreeing with that i was silenced

even after showing them the ridiculousness of there ways

i guess you all sleeked to find a way to reduce dissonance from what i have been saying

deep down i know you all know that those ideals are lunacy
    so inorder to reject that thought you proceeded with silencing the one preaching realism

ya me, god of madness thinks your mad

it was only me.
    I DID THIS TO YOU.
    sunny just told you that he was on your side.
    don't try to play the victim loki. it doesn't wear well.
    you know what you did.
    karma is a bitch.
    might as well spoon with her since she already fucked you.

hmmmm

Veteran Member

interesting read

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

LMAO @ lOOSEY fUR

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    I DID THIS TO YOU.

y'all niggas postin' in a snitch thread

more like...

A lot of people are showing their ignorance in this thread. Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about. Sunny is just Sunny, an infant put in charge of something he's embarrassingly intolerant of. He's just a fucking retard, if I'm being perfectly honest here. Nothing in this thread surprises me though, because I've seen it all before. The definition of insanity is repeating the same idiotic behavior over and over without realizing that what you are doing is idiotic. Doesn't that just fit Sunny to a "T"?

but of course, nobody in charge will do anything about it because Cilvaringz is every bit as delusional and insane as Sunny.