Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wow-Wow-wow........(Free Lucifer)

Default Wow-Wow-wow........(Free Lucifer)

the fuck can't i go into the KTL

that was the the 2cond reason i'm here in the the corp the first being the love of the wu

what i just bring a deferent point a view to the subjects like

politics-libertarian
    perception-only self
    trans-humanism-improving us through the realization that we are better then god
    conspiracies-realistically understanding the subject from both point a views
    religion-luminus/luciferian
    and my opinions on social happenings

but why, because i attempt to prove the ridiculousness on believing that perception is reality by not acknowledging one existence to see if said person would not exist

these mods have seriously over stepped there bound

as i recall this is not the first time they have done this they have violated the primary reason for a forums creation so all ideas concerning a subject may be discussed with out prejudice

i demand a remedy for this i demand justice
    not just for my self but for John as well
    he maybe a Christian but he deserves the same rights as everyone else
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

no

say things like - yall don't know anything at

i know more than yall because i live in the cartoon

it's just that you write

multiple post and usually say

all and mush mush is the god you'll turn

into if you don't submit to the sea god lucifer

prouf

The Invasion:
    Many people in the U.S. probably heard of cartoons like Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, Voltron, Gundam Wing, Speed Racer, Digimon, and the ever so popular Pokemon; Famous cartoons that have bizarre character designs: female characters with beautiful round eyes, hair that is incredibly big, and gorgeous figure and physique. Male characters would usually have enormously huge muscles (as seen in Dragonball Z and GT), powerful bodies and maybe, on occasion, have gigantic robots as seen in cartoons like Robotech and Gundam Wing.
    Where did all these cartoons come from? To find the answer one must look no further than in Japan, the birthplace of Japanese animation, the main source for all of this madness.
    Japanese animation, also known as anime (pronounced "ani-may"), is a popular form of animation in Japan which is quickly spreading in the U.S. The major difference between anime and American cartoons is that unlike American cartoons, which are only watched by children, anime is popular among the Japanese adults and is watched by millions. The audience is not merely directed to children but to teens and adults as well. The same applies to Japanese comics known as manga.
    In order to understand anime and its invasion into the US, a look into its history would be most appropriate. The best place to start is around World War II, since that was the time when the anime and manga (Japanese comics) industry evolved significantly.
    During World War II the entire Japanese nation was mobilized. The people were forced to conform to the government's demands or pay the ultimate price. According to Frederik Schodt's book, Manga Manga: The World of Japanese Comics, those who failed to cooperate were punished by "preventive detention, bans on writing, and social ostracism, while those who recanted were rewarded with rehabilitation programs and support from the community...artists who had spent most of their lives criticizing the government did an about-face and offered wholehearted support to the militarists" (Schodt, 55).
    Around 1940, many organizations for artists and cartoonists were formed. Among them were the New Cartoonists Association of Japan (Shin Nippon Mangaka Kyokai) and the New Cartoonists Faction Group (Shin Mangaha Shudan). During that time, the government used the few remaining cartoonists, who were not banned from working or who were not in the army, to influence the people through their artwork by creating comic strips filled with propaganda to use against the nation's enemies.
    Animation in the US:
    In another part of the world, an influential artist who went by the name of Walt Disney was struggling as a cartoonist. Long before Mickey Mouse, he started out with Alice's Wonderland and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in the 1920s. Then on November 16, 1928, Mickey Mouse was born and became an instant hit in the US. Disney decided to work on other projects and started on an animated feature film called Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The film, released in 1937, was a spectacular hit. Things went smoothly for the Disney Studio until World War II came along. Nevertheless, Disney continued to work and released Pinocchio and Fantasia in 1940. Although the two were technical masterpieces, the studio was losing a great deal of money since they were losing the foreign market due to the war. Disney then released Dumbo,on a very limited budget, in 1941 and Bambi in 1942. As a result of releasing many expensive and costly films during the war, Disney began to diminish in influence.
    During the war, Walt Disney Studios released two more films Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros in South America. Throughout the

the people don't want that - and the people did something about

change your attitude, change your plan

thats propaganda and Disney is pro nazi

but still you proved my point because you don't agree with what i'm saying you bann me

perception changes reality-that fiction
    and made popular by Haruhi

i clearly separate fiction and realty you don't

and as i recall most of those multiple post came from you when you deleted other post because you didn't agree with what John was saying in the las few day
    the most i do is 3 only when i for get to say something

you should not be a mod you let your power go to your head you are not fit to be a leader

and you only say you know it all because you use google your a child nothing more
    so run back and pray to your sexual predator of a god
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    the people don't want that - and the people did something about

change your attitude, change your plan
    i think its sad the way you refer to your self and a select few as the people

do the honorable thing and hari kari your self like a real warrior
    your not fit to hold a sword

thats a metaphor dumbass

i do agree with what you are saying - and i didn't ban you -

notice how i didn't erase your post or hassle you in any way

i did however have to merge your post from time to time

i have gotten annoyed at your posting ways - but never beefed wiff you about it -

the people got you banned - that cartoon shit is cute everyonce in a while, but not in every thread all the dam time -

you showed that you wanted attention in KTL more than anything else and it's childish - we are there to build and grow from each others observations of life - make your point, challenge a point and grow -

yah i believe you as about as much as i believe in the pseudo-scientific joke that is quantum physics (less then 5%)
    because you are guilty of this in several accounts

but i never minded the merging of post

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    i think its sad the way you refer to your self and a select few as the people

do the honorable thing and hari kari your self like a real warrior
    your not fit to hold a sword

thats a metaphor dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    thats propaganda and Disney is pro nazi

but still you proved my point because you don't agree with what i'm saying you bann me

perception changes reality-that fiction
    and made popular by Haruhi

i clearly separate fiction and realty you don't

and as i recall most of those multiple post came from you when you deleted other post because you didn't agree with what John was saying in the las few day
    the most i do is 3 only when i for get to say something

you should not be a mod you let your power go to your head you are not fit to be a leader

and you only say you know it all because you use google your a child nothing more
    so run back and pray to your sexual predator of a god

awwww - your just cryin and upset and wanna hit the closes thing to you

i'm probably the only one here who understood you - and now your just throwing a fit trying to hurt me with words

awwww - maybe you'll get outa time out soon - who knows

i honestly didn't have a problem with you posting in KTL - was going to tell you a few times about the way you post though -