Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wow-Wow-wow........(Free Lucifer)

Diggy and Dane have shared ip addresses

Support the Real. Click HERE

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    A lot of people are showing their ignorance in this thread. Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about. Sunny is just Sunny, an infant put in charge of something he's embarrassingly intolerant of. He's just a fucking retard, if I'm being perfectly honest here. Nothing in this thread surprises me though, because I've seen it all before. The definition of insanity is repeating the same idiotic behavior over and over without realizing that what you are doing is idiotic. Doesn't that just fit Sunny to a "T"?

but of course, nobody in charge will do anything about it because Cilvaringz is every bit as delusional and insane as Sunny.
    nigga shut your fat angry ass up - nobody gives a fuck what you are sayin about me - you got a problem with dam near everyone in here, everything that everyone says makes your cheeks turn beet red with anger, but you stay here making yourself angry - you love this shit - you're gonna die of a heart attack from being too serious on this websites forum -

your new name is "The Red Unincredible Hulk" we like it when you're angry - LMAO !

Wow, hilarious and bitter all at the same time. You are the Jane Lynch of this forum, so I'll just call you bird neck.

uh huh...

Sunny tried to ban me from KTL, but he didn't have the stones. I think they are stuck somewhere in his chest cavity, above his brains, which are conveniently located in his anus.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Louie has a right to express his opinion in any way he wants, whether that be pictures, cartoons, or origami. STYLE shows his ignorance toward a faith that he knows nothing about.
    1st of all no one has a right to do anything on this site. it is owned by cilva. if you don't like how its run then create your own wutang site like thecorpse did.

2nd you don't know what i know. i had him kicked out not because of his views, its was his constant attempts to disrupt threads with his irrelevant bullshit. he can take his idiotic gimmick to gen chat. ktl is a gimmick free zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    Diggy and Dane have shared ip addresses
    this is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    1st of all no one has a right to do anything on this site. it is owned by cilva. if you don't like how its run then create your own wutang site like thecorpse did.

2nd you don't know what i know. i had him kicked out not because of his views, its was his constant attempts to disrupt threads with his irrelevant bullshit. he can take his idiotic gimmick to gen chat. ktl is a gimmick free zone.
    yea, well, you're a faggot...so there.

thanks Rock but it doesn't change the fact that i hate you... m'K

butt i love the fact on how pissed of sunny got i guess herring the same thing fro two people is just what he needs to realize what he is now if we can only get a third he may in fact finally step down with honor but then again people like him need assistance

and i have only one shared IP

oh and lets look it the post in question to dispel the face that i supposedly tried to derail the conversation

title = is will power limited?

Quote Originally Posted by it's Me Bitches
    you know i know i sad that was my final word but

you dangerously close to becoming haruhiist

you don't have to fall victim like RZA did
    your already following the basic beliefs that make up the show
    you can't change the world through consciousness alone

i mean seriously if it possible were are all the zombies i have been prepared for years
    were are the cute cat girls-nyan
    my giant robots
    man eating plaints

this

i know its out there i just know it

its not to late repent to your lord god chiyo for she is most cute a merciful
    granted some things are over the top [bold] but never the less it did convey your ridiculousness pretty well
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

but i guess one little spark towed showing your fullishness is good enough to silence a member whose been here before you were shitting in toilets
    remember i just find make believe entertaining

but unlike you i know it's not reality
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

ONE MORE TiME...

sunny had nothing to do with it. in fact sunny is your advocate and will probably be the one that will reinstate you against better judgement.
    you should apologize to him.

the wuluminati banned you.
    the wuluminati can ban vats.
    the wuluminati can ban mods.
    the wuluminati can ban cilva.
    the wuluminati can ban god.

MORE OF THIS MIGHT WORK TOO. KEEP DOING IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    the fact on how pissed of sunny got i guess herring the same thing fro two people is just what he needs to realize
    oh shit i'm pissed off ?

i didn't know that i was pissed off -

that's deep -

how did this thread become about me ?

my words about you were sincere

- butt since you wanna be an ass, if you are allowed to post in KTL again, i'm gonna be a very immature mod and erase every word you post in there - i'm also gonna turn green and fuck up B rocks post with the most immature shit i can find on the net - even if what he is saying is respectful and adds insight to the thread - i'm gonna be a real dick head and just smash his world - it'll be fun - he'll get angrier and angrier - no one will care - and i'll laugh my ass off - a third person will get the same treatment
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 02-10-2011 at 01:14 AM.

is this really how we want are mods to act i thought your all supposed to be on the moral high ground and shit you know a model for maturity

eh.. Sunny-chan <-(said in the feminine)

this is where you have gotten it twisted. you think wucorp is a democratic nation where rights are protected and respected. this place is a structure of power and in this pyramid of influence, you have neither power nor influence.

you claim to be a demon but look at you now...
    you are pleading with a UMA for justice and rationality when you have repeatedly made it your mission to point out how irrational and unjust we UMA's are.

why should sunny show you mercy? why should he even care? you have been sent back to the void for perpetrating a fraud. lets see you transcend this pitiful state and MAYBE just MAYBE...you will be granted a reprieve.