1 33.33%
  • Aye that was aight son

0 0%
  • Shit is weakkk

0 0%

Thread: The Natural - Mic Geronimo

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH Synthesizer Patel's Avatar

Default The Natural - Mic Geronimo

Yeah some of you have probably heard of him. Dude's first album was fireeeee. Its some real dope, no nonsense shit. Honestly, after going through this, the only problem I had was the skits at the end of some of the songs. Sort of slowed down the album itself.

But yeah, beatwise...album's on some minimalistic boom bap. Lyrically, Mic rips the mic, and so do the guest features: Royal Flush (a fellow Queens MC), as well as a young unsigned Jay-Z, DMX and Ja Rule. I recommend this album to anyone who enjoys strong lyrics with a good flow over minimalistic boom bap.

Standout tracks: The Natural, Men vs. Many, Masta I.C., Three Stories Deep, and finally Time To Build

-

The Natural is very good. Wherever You Are remix is the shit. I love that joint. I like how he sampled Midnight Star's classic jam Curious. Shit's Real and Masta I.C. songs are also my favorites. His 2nd album Vendetta is garbage. I was very disappointed in that. I was laughing at his first video from that album Nothin Move But The Money LOL. The video was corny. He did 2 more albums called Long Road Back and i forgot the name of his last one but i didn't hear them. I wanna check them out.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Does anybody remember the video where he was chasing this dude the whole time? The hook was something like, "you better run." I've been looking for that video forever.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

One of my first hip hop albums. Great record.

-

Charles Barry, the video you're talking about i think is called Unstoppable. I never saw it but my friend told me about it.

Classic album of the 90's