Thread: LiL Wayne begs LeBron to be friends

Default LiL Wayne begs LeBron to be friends

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...,5612148.story

A LeBron James-Lil Wayne truce brokered?

By Ira Winderman South Florida Sun Sentinel
    1:58 p.m. EST, February 9, 2011

MIAMI —
    LeBron James and Lil Wayne apparently are back on speaking terms.

At least that was the appearance at Tuesday night's Miami Heat-Indiana Pacers game at AmericanAirlines Arena.

In a Rolling Stone interview last month, the rap star expressed disappointment about not being greeted by James and teammate Dwyane Wade while he sat courtside at a Heat road game in New Orleans earlier this season.

"Come holla at me," the rap star was quoted in one of the less-profane portions of the interview. "At least come ask me why I'm not rooting for you."

Courtside again Tuesday, there was the appearance of a dialogue, or at least acknowledgment from James.

"That's a question you need to ask him," James said, when asked if they were back on speaking terms. "For all the fans that come and watch us play, we just try to do our job and win ballgames."

James was seen offering a "What's up?" nod toward the rapper.

NBC-6s Adam Kuperstein approached Lil Wayne, an AmericanAirlines Arena regular, to ask if he and James now were cool and received a response of, "Oh, yeah, yeah."

Asked of exchange, James claimed ignorance, as he sat alongside Wade on the postgame podium.

"Did I? Did I?" James jokingly asked his teammate if such an acknowledgement took place.

Replied Wade, "You did?"

And that was it, with a team staffer redirecting questions back to the victory over the Pacers that extended the Heat's winning streak to seven.

Banned

LOL...this is just ridiculous. This is what happens when young dumb morons make a lot of money.

AHAHAH, and THAT^ is what happens when you're MAD, DISGRUNTED, AND NICKYDOOCH.

I don't blame you though.

Your hate for the Miami Heat and Miami got'cha disrespekin' yoself.

Banned

LOL what???

is this HUGE news for you....

like Daaayummm dirty knowlege broke dis shit!! I cant belee dis shit!!!

hahahaaha.....

you been playin urself all season with the dickriding!!! its the millionaires rich boy club, and you dont belong!

lol, what a sad dellusional moron.

what was the cause of the beef @ the first place?????

PRODIGAL SUN

Lil Wayne, what a fucking douche

-

I agree hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe his ugly ass has gotten pussy from hot women Lauren London, Karrine Steffans and Christina Milian. If he had a regular job, he would've never got pussy from them LOL. I heard he recently broke up with Christina and she was crying when I saw her talking about it because she said she loved him. What a joke LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.