Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Sunny Winters such a cocksucker?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    b rock, i wont go back and forth with you but from your posts youre not thinking proof is made in the statement "fatal i can understand anything you say"
    What language is that? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU. Stop addressing me.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Blacks can't swim.
    lol

Veteran Member

B-rock has no qualifications to speak on these matters for reason that he is an angry idiot who cannot think straight.

birdchest haahahah

i get the impression that everybody hates sunny winters. true/false?

Sunny is the equivalent of any other racist who is actually proud of their racism.

Most educated, cosmopolitan people, regardless of race, have the sense to disguise their racism (they usually vent their racial frustration when amongst people who they consider of their own race.... or on internet hip hop forums).

Nazi's and 5%ers are actually proud of it and celebrate it.

As a result, he is obviously an idiot.

A cocksucker? i don't know, i guess he does kind of act like he is fearful of/curious about white genitalia...

B rock, i think you need to give up thinking that KTL is meant to be "intellectual".

It's meant to be about "knowledge" in the hip hop sense of the word.

Wow, ya know, when you put it that way, I see your point pat.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

didn't read any of the bullshit - but find it sad that you wake up with me on your mind

it's so early in the morning - bet you ain't even brush your teeth yet - what a sad existence - ok now carry on

haha

B rock, is it a surprise Sunny sees Natural Sciences as the enemy?

You think he actually wants to hear the scientific reasoning behind the differences between humans you inhabit difference climes?

He has the whole Yakub thing (Adam and Eve myth's poor cousin) to take care of all "the bullshit".

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Banned

^bhaahbhahbaha!

Quote Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
    haha

B rock, is it a surprise Sunny sees Natural Sciences as the enemy?

You think he actually wants to hear the scientific reasoning behind the differences between humans you inhabit difference climes?

He has the whole Yakub thing (Adam and Eve myth's poor cousin) to take care of all "the bullshit".
    amen Patrick....amen

why do i get the filling that i'm the spark for all this
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Banned

i dont read any of your posts, your retarded

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Does anybody know? I mean he clearly craves the cock.

apparently this post was too real for him.

And to answer your original question, black people were a more athletically inclined race because they needed to be in order to chase down their food and survive in the harsh African climate. White people were a more intellectually inclined race because they needed to be intuitive in order to survive harsh winters. So your original point is rather moot, but I would say if black people were in charge, there would be no white people today. It's just a feeling that I'm basing on account of the staggering amount of genocide in Africa today.

If I'm wrong, how come blacks in Africa have been around twice as long as whites in Europe and have gone nowhere technologically in the last 10,000 years, and how come the average NBA team has 1.7 out of 12 white players?

Am I wrong? Point out the flaw in my logic if I am.

Carl Lewis, greatest athlete ever, black. Michael Phelps, greatest aquatic athlete ever, white. Why? Blacks can't swim.
    this is ridiculously stupid. it's logically sound in the context of the information in your post... but if you consider the rest of known human history, you just come off as yet another bigoted internet troll, albeit one with a more well developed thought process.

generalizations are bad, m'kay...blacks can't swim, har har durr hurr...white mens can't jump neitha durrrrr....

staggering amount of genocide in africa? sure...but you're ignoring ethnic cleansing in eastern europe, this little thing called the holocaust, the history of european colonialism and the gentrification, exploitation and gradual extermination of indigenous people...

dude, by your logic, chinese people are superior to white people since they developed paper and gun powder first, and arabs are also superior to europeans because their medical sciences and mathematics were well in advance of europeans until they crept out of the dark ages...

you idiots are so dense, you ignore, or refuse to acknowledge, the fact that you've been taught a eurocentric worldview of history in school, that elevated the achievements of cultures rooted in a greco-roman tradition and placed them above the achievements of other cultures that you've probably never even bothered to learn about.

you don't know shit about africa or it's history beyond slavery, cnn's coverage of darfur and somali pirates, and 'save the children' ads with 'babies with flies on their cheeks'. But this is the internet, where people act like authorities on shit they know nothing about.

how come the average NBA team has 1.7 out of 12 white players?
    what does that even mean?

why am i wasting my time? what was the point of your post in the first place, brock? to piss off sunny? you couldn't have just posted a picture of a pork chop and "damn! that's good eatin'" ?
    Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 02-13-2011 at 02:32 PM. Reason: lou cipher level spelling fuck-ups