Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Sunny Winters such a cocksucker?

Quote Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
    You think he actually wants to hear the scientific reasoning behind the differences between humans you inhabit difference climes?
    there's no scientific evidence to support the belief that living in a different climate would cause your brain to develop differently, that the baseline human intellectual potential would somehow be decreased because a group of people lives somewhere that's hot. that's stupid. yes, they're goals and methods of survival would change, but brock's on some "those darkies have an extra bone in their leg that makes them run faster, but the white man's skull is formed differently because we have larger brains" bullshit.

i wish all racists would mutually annihilate each other on some matter vs. anti-matter shit

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    i dont read any of your posts, your retarded
    wasn't talking to you duche i was making a general statment

if i was directing a comment to you i would have ^ or [QUOTE]
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    White people were a more intellectually inclined race because they needed to be intuitive in order to survive harsh winters..
    lol this is some basic kkk shit.

You knowledge of evolution is absent.

Youre talking as though theres more than 1 human species out there. There isnt. We all use the same brains. We may use them in different ways.

White people came from Africa. The Africans who spread into Europe, are still Africans. Its the same people. Nobody has yet evolved new brains that are smarter than before.

Therefore, this bordering racist distinction youre trying to make between one and the other is a false dichotomy.

Pandemic, B rock isn't talking about today though, as far as i can tell.

He explains why african people are have greater athletic aptitude, but doesn't relate primitive white people's need " to be intuitive" with them being more intelligent today.

You don't think there is evolutionary support for people from Africa being more athletic than those from the Caucus?

His comments beyond that are speculative and clearly opinion.

"
    but I would say if black people were in charge, there would be no white people today."

A nonsense statement, but still just his opinion.

I have only read his post in this thread, if the original thread was started by him and is titled "Why Whites are Smarter than Blacks", i'd have a different take.
    Last edited by rainbow; 02-13-2011 at 02:36 PM.

Laceydoodle, show me were he said that he thinks that makes white people now more intelligent?

You're right, we all have pretty much the same brains. It's stupid to think that Asian people are actually more intelligent than other 'races'.

You don't think there is evolutionary support for people from Africa being more athletic than those from the Caucus?
    Not until I see a study done with modern scientific understanding that isn't being used to prop up a racist agenda, no.

People have a tendency to base their theories on generalizations without any facts to back them up and it's irritating (amusing also, but mostly irritating) . I seriously doubt any of us on this forum know enough about africa (an entire continent, mind you) or it's history to make some claims like that one way or another.

But can't you appreciate the different athletic physique (no homo) that African people have in contrast with those in Europe, even today?

Isn't it clear that a tall, lean physique would be better suited for athletic activity?

How can you tell me that there is no physical advantage in the face of the dominance of African athletes?

Are you trying to tell me there are factors other than evolutionary mutations which have caused this?

Such as? What in modern African society breeds athletic brilliance?

This cracker wrote a book about it ~ http://run-down.com/guests/je_black_athletes_p1.php
    Last edited by rainbow; 02-13-2011 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    this is ridiculously stupid. it's logically sound in the context of the information in your post... but if you consider the rest of known human history, you just come off as yet another bigoted internet troll, albeit one with a more well developed thought process.

generalizations are bad, m'kay...blacks can't swim, har har durr hurr...white mens can't jump neitha durrrrr....

staggering amount of genocide in africa? sure...but you're ignoring ethnic cleansing in eastern europe, this little thing called the holocaust, the history of european colonialism and the gentrification, exploitation and gradual extermination of indigenous people...

dude, by your logic, chinese people are superior to white people since they developed paper and gun powder first, and arabs are also superior to europeans because their medical sciences and mathematics were well in advance of europeans until they crept out of the dark ages...

you idiots are so dense, you ignore, or refuse to acknowledge, the fact that you've been taught a eurocentric worldview of history in school, that elevated the achievements of cultures rooted in a greco-roman tradition and placed them above the achievements of other cultures that you've probably never even bothered to learn about.

you don't know shit about africa or it's history beyond slavery, cnn's coverage of darfur and somali pirates, and 'save the children' ads with 'babies with flies on their cheeks'. But this is the internet, where people act like authorities on shit they know nothing about.

what does that even mean?

why am i wasting my time? what was the point of your post in the first place, brock? to piss off sunny? you couldn't have just posted a picture of a pork chop and "damn! that's good eatin'" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    there's no scientific evidence to support the belief that living in a different climate would cause your brain to develop differently, that the baseline human intellectual potential would somehow be decreased because a group of people lives somewhere that's hot. that's stupid. yes, they're goals and methods of survival would change, but brock's on some "those darkies have an extra bone in their leg that makes them run faster, but the white man's skull is formed differently because we have larger brains" bullshit.

i wish all racists would mutually annihilate each other on some matter vs. anti-matter shit
    You are taking what I said completely the wrong way. My observations are based on the past. I thought I cleared that up in the second post but clearly you were too busy to read that. Obviously you take offense to the generalization that blacks in the past were more athletically inclined and less intelligent than whites. Is it wrong though? Think about it seriously. Think about Africa and where it is today. Think about the fact that the entire continent was taken over and colonized. Yes, I do think that environment had a lot to do with the ingenuity of the two peoples. It's intelligence based on necessity. It seems a much less racist and idiotic explanation than God made whites smarter and blacks more athletic, blame him. Today, the smartest country in terms of average IQ is India. That wasn't even close to the case 2000 or even 200 years ago. Implanting a solid educational system helped them grow intellectually to the point where it is today. The same can happen anywhere, and to anyone. My original post wasn't nearly as jokey as the stuff I copied and put in here, but that's because it's gen chat.

As for your generalizations based on my logic, stay away from anecdotes, they aren't your strong suit. I respect you as a person, and don't care what color you are, or anybody else for that matter. It's insanely idiotic to show pride in something you have absolutely no control over, like being black. I don't care about this race shit at all. It's bullshit like that that makes people argue and get violent for no good reason.

Now, that being said, this whole shit started because Zooruka asked a stupid question, and I gave an even stupider answer. It was never meant to be taken seriously, or dissected in any way. The only reason I said it, was because Sunny said some white boy bullshit to me, and I wanted to piss him off, but leave it to the touchy little girls of this forum to blow some bullshit out of proportion and use it to call me a racist.

If I were racist, what would I be doing here? You're all a bunch of niggers, spics, chinks, kikes, eskimos, towel heads, and faggots.

Why would a racist correspond with THOSE kind of people?

Why do you think you need to forgo intelligence in favour of athleticism?

Aside from that, any change in "intelligence" in white people due to environmental factors would be minimal. Today, we all pretty much have the same mental capabilities.

Interesting that in a thread about a guy who has said white people are innately evil and weak.... people are calling someone else racist, for saying black people are more athletic.

Why do you think you need to forgo intelligence in favour of athleticism?

Aside from that, any change in "intelligence" in white people due to environmental factors would be minimal. Today, we all pretty much have the same mental capabilities.
    Yea, that's because today we have all the same educational opportunities. Well, the people that don't still live in huts do anyway. Perhaps environment isn't the biggest swaying factor toward the development of intelligence, but it certainly got the ball rolling. You need to be smart to survive winter. You need to build homes strong enough to withstand the seasons. That takes intellect. You need to have a food supply that lasts through the winter. That takes intellect. You need to defend your home against invaders. That takes intellect. You don't need intellect to get up and get food when it's just outside walking around. You just need to chuck a spear. No pun intended.

Can we all agree the chinks are the superior race?

They have martial arts, the highest intelligence, most advanced technology, beat everyone at any videogame, just wait until they invent something that gives them large penises and watch them take over the world.

And can we also agree that Arabs are the shittiest race? What do they have? Allah, bitches with mustaches and sand. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
    Can we all agree the chinks are the superior race?

They have martial arts, the highest intelligence, most advanced technology, beat everyone at any videogame, just wait until they invent something that gives them large penises and watch them take over the world.

And can we also agree that Arabs are the shittiest race? What do they have? Allah, bitches with mustaches and sand. That's it.
    thats bullshit dude
    a korean tried to bum rush me in age of empires and he got what was coming my arrows blanketing the sky

same in star-craft bastard thought he Zergs are tough
    pussy should have never underestimated my Terran

same in all half life games

and about the Arab thing

wanna say that again
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    thats bullshit dude
    a korean tried to bum rush me in age of empires and he got what was coming my arrows blanketing the sky

same in star-craft bastard thought he Zergs are tough
    pussy should have never underestimated my Terran

same in all half life games

and about the Arab thing

wanna say that again
    I don't know how you got off of my ignore list, but don't let it happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    I'm just confused why the man with the golden bird chest doesn't get the same amount of backlash or should we say (Brocklash) when he's made threads, where claims have been made that white people were created in error.
    Kind of funny when so many black kids come from unplanned pregnancies and never knew their father and yet us whites are the error.