Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why is Sunny Winters such a cocksucker?

jasper because of that pic your now on my ignore list

right along win Style but is funny because i no longer acknowledge his existence yet hes still there..........

wait come to think of it i haven't seen him post in a wile

no...... now that i'm thinking about him hell exist again
    do you see what you have done!!!
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
    Kind of funny when so many black kids come from unplanned pregnancies and never knew their father and yet us whites are the error.
    that was jim crows plan take the man out the house and you destroy the child

then the child grows up to a man and does the same thing it's an endless cycle
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    Based on my experience in the outdoors, it takes more skill to hunt and trap prey than building a small shelter. Depends on what your trying to kill though.

My uncle spear fishes on his island, and its doesn't look easy.
    Precisely.

Brocks assumption that dangling a line down a ice hole and waiting for a fish to snap on it "advances the white man more intellectually" is just racial bias.

You could more easily make the arguement that hunting down wild pray in the vast and open african plains takes far more planning, cunning, teamwork, and nous than winter survival does.

Winter survival pretty much comes down to wrapping up warm and staying in the same place until it passes. Hunting mobile prey will probably even of decreased, having to rely on your "more advanced intellectual brain" to pick berries off a stationary bush.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Yea, that's because today we have all the same educational opportunities. Well, the people that don't still live in huts do anyway. Perhaps environment isn't the biggest swaying factor toward the development of intelligence, but it certainly got the ball rolling. You need to be smart to survive winter. You need to build homes strong enough to withstand the seasons. That takes intellect. You need to have a food supply that lasts through the winter. That takes intellect. You need to defend your home against invaders. That takes intellect. You don't need intellect to get up and get food when it's just outside walking around. You just need to chuck a spear. No pun intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    Precisely.

Brocks assumption that dangling a line down a ice hole and waiting for a fish to snap on it "advances the white man more intellectually" is just racial bias.

You could more easily make the arguement that hunting down wild pray in the vast and open african plains takes far more planning, cunning, teamwork, and nous than winter survival does.

Winter survival pretty much comes down to wrapping up warm and staying in the same place until it passes.
    Hunting mobile prey will probably even of decreased, having to rely on your "more advanced intellectual brain" to pick berries off a stationary bush.

the retardation of these two statements is on equal footing.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    jasper because of that pic your now on my ignore list

right along win Style but is funny because i no longer acknowledge his existence yet hes still there..........

wait come to think of it i haven't seen him post in a wile

no...... now that i'm thinking about him hell exist again
    do you see what you have done!!!
    Styles still sad we don't think his kid is Chagall.

Back on ignore now you nonsensical weeaboo you.

who the fuck are you talking about

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

didn't read this shit - but let me guess

......never mind.......

sunny-chan you only think its not funny because its about you

and if you can't laugh at your self then you really aren't worth shit are you

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    didn't read this shit - but let me guess

......never mind.......

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

chinese people are poor drivers.

amirite?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

^in my community every ones a shitty driver except the Hmong whose to my recollection has not been involved in an collision in 10 years
    and seeing is how i married into the community i'm pretty sure words would go around if some one broke the streak

and before you say anything Hmong in an ethnicity like manchu and mostly every one here is Hmong from China with the exception of like 2 families
    Last edited by Dokuro; 02-13-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    chinese people are poor drivers.

amirite?

yea and black people are the worst tippers.

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    yea and black people are the worst tippers.
    yah cant argue that one i'm like a Jew when it come to tipping

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    I'm just confused why the man with the golden bird chest doesn't get the same amount of backlash or should we say (Brocklash) when he's made threads, where claims have been made that white people were created in error.

lmao, maybe a lot of ya have a parity error in your memories.
    people read his threads?

Banned

bump