Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: after all hes done... BUSTA RHYMES is still underrated... catalog is crazy

Banned

Default after all hes done... BUSTA RHYMES is still underrated... catalog is crazy

shits on niggas when he gets on a track with them...

killed more remixes than i care to mention...

the one knock youll hear, is that busta doesnt have a classic album....

I DISAGREE....

he dropped 3 4.5 mic albums in a row.... and id consider his second and third, to be must own, classic records...

^^^ 4.5 mics or better

crazy beats, dizzying flows, one of a kind style, classic videos to seal the deal...

and he dropped some clunkers...

but these 2 albums here...

are super underrated.....

dilla, dre, just blaze, dj scratch... and busta destroyed that shit, he got so many flows on that shit.... my god...

the big bang has tracks that flat out suck... the timbo joint, the will.i.am joint... TRASH... but on the flip side, its got 10 cuts, that id rank as classic material... including one of the best collabos in recent memory, DONT GET CARRIED AWAY, with nas and bus flatlining a dre banger... niggas either love or hate this album, the mix on this album was incredible, DRE had his hands all over it... and bus gets flack for cuttin the dreads, and cutting down on the animated bussa bus... but listen what he does on the album, he destroyed these beats, whisper flows, scream flows, double time, triple time, introspective shit with STEVIE FUCKIN WONDER!!?!?!?!?!?!!? and then he bodied himself with the outro, LEGEND OF THE FALL OFFS... where dre used a shovel goin into dirt, as the beat measure.... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

and BUSTA dropped a crew album... that was actually fuckin dope....

bus catalog is ridiculous, nobody can imitate his style, and he can still hone in, and blow up the biggest rappers in the game, if his head is right... he hasnt dropped shit worth talking bout since the big bang, but his catalog is stacked as is... i wanna see him come really focused next go round... the casual fan, sees busta as the loud mouth, gibberish, clown nigga... the emcee niggas... KNOW... BUSTA is a GOD lyrically, one of the most technically dominant emcees ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody destroyed a dilla beat like bussa bus...

hi-tek banger that shoulda been on the album

yall should know bout this...

he got some cringe worthy music... his last album, was a piece of shit... id rather take a turd out of a public restroom, and stuff it into a CD player, than listen to his last album... but i wont remember bus for that, ill remember him for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Busta is still one of my favourite artists regardless of his last album, dudes old shit had so much energy and crazyness to it.

Hopefully his new album goes back to that old raw, crazy energetic chaos.

bout time some one made a thread like this, no one ever seems to pay homage to Busta.

peace angry!
    Last edited by Origin™; 02-13-2011 at 08:41 AM.

i cant listen to his f annoying voice..

Busta is one of the greatest ever.

People can discuss his skills and sound till death, but an artist doesnt get a chance to release his music on major labels for over 20 years without releasing quality music through those years.

Who people have in their top 5 greatest ever list has to do with type of sound & character(s) they relate to/like. Take away that factor....then Busta should be in everybodys top 5 list.

Theres a lot of artists i dont like too/like lesser, but that doesnt mean i cant acknowledge the fact that they have made some type of quality music over a long period and should be respected for that.
    BUSTA RHYMES, SPLIFF STAR & THE CONGLOMERATE ONLINE:
    HTTP://WWW.CONGLOMERATEFANS.COM

Banned

no doubt homie...

exactly why i made this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many rappers you know of...

got 5 BANGING albums... plus put a crew on, and gave them top level production?!!??!?!?!

and hes one of the best live performers.. even still...

niggas love dilla now right... well busta rhymes is the first nigga, to actually DEMOLISH a dilla beat....

STILL SHINING is the first time, any emcee, actually destroyed, a dilla production...

busta rhymes is a huge part of the reason, dillas legend is what it is...

^^^FREE mixtape, bus dropped, that shits on a lot of retail albums, he killed these shits.. and it was probably the best tribute dilla got...

busta didnt just drop hot music...

his albums had a theme...
    his videos were CRAZY...
    the album artwork, was CRAZY...

they were PROJECTS, not a collection of songs, pressed for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even albums he dropped that were just AIIGHT... had crazy art, and classic videos... he just swung and missed, but ANARCHY had some joints!!!!!!!!!!!!

that first solo... bus killed easy mo bee beats, like a fuckin assassin...

the average fan doesnt know how intricate bus is with his shit, his schemes are next level, vocal tricks out the ass, his speed raps would dust the majority of the mid west, and niggas bit the shit out his whisper flows...

bus is an emcees emcee, niggas mad at chef, for puttin him on OB4CL 2... not knowing, chef looks up to bus, lyrically... i thought his verse on all about me was whatever, but i wasnt mad at the placement...

and bus got ghost, on SUPER STAR, he still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

bus never gets blown up, and he could get on a track with anybody!!!!!!!

Busta has the ability to always be amped when it comes to music, every time i see that dude in interviews, youtube videos what ever, you can tell he actually loves making music.

I think that is what makes Busta, Busta!

you can tell he ain't only in this shit to make some paper, that dude has insane passion when he's making his music.

and yeah I have Dilla-Gence dope album.

I've never been able to understand how people can not like Busta, dude is HipHop.

i always liked Busta's stuff with LONS better than his solo stuff, but his first few albums were dope. that Dillagence mixtape was great too.

PRODIGAL SUN

Agreed, the dude's dope, a legend for me.

He kills whatever he's on.

Shaolin Student

dude was untouchable for a while there with some big mainstream hits with videos to match but not sure underrated had alot of success but now has disappeared pretty much

busta rhymes SUCKS now!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame

yea busta is sorry. he can def. rap but he tries so hard to be mainstream wit his corny ass songs and albums. dillagence was his best shit since like the 90's. i did like that romans revenge remix he was on too, which shows he can rap when he wants to

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Spliff Star feels left out. Nobody can clown around in a video like son.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

I'm in complete agreement with the points angry! made in the OP.

Busta's first three LPs are classic and The Big Bang was thorough as fuck.

Lengend of the Fall Offs is incredible, if not slightly ironic.

Yeah, I don't really don't care for his choice of radio singles and crossovers since the E.L.E. era, but every one of his albums has a few bangers where vintage Busta shines through.

Bus & Dilla made magic when they linked up, simple and plain.

FUCKING MAGIC!

I've really enjoyed the recent guest verses Busta's dropped lately, Especially Superstar, the chemistry on that track was crazy.

He's gonna spaz all over that Worldwide Choppers feature too, he's not gonna come weak on a Tech N9ne track or he'll get eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Busta iz strait mainstream n wakk since has been work wit dr. gay