Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All white people have 4% Neanderthal DNA.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    its not just 'white people' all non sub saharan africans.
    that means arabs and asians as well.
    i see youve been reading my posts on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post

which is why ALL humans, not of african ancestry, have between 1 and 4 perecent neanderthal DNA.

btw, 4% is equivilent to your great great great grandmother

'

great job guys

DeeBlock

Wait a minuite. Doesn't this neanderthal info support the statement that the black man is the original man?

...And that the white man is mixed with/diluted/weak?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

it's racist to say such thing, therefore can not be true - besides it's science and science is always getting things wrong and changing their minds - plus all other races do it too

Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post

just delete my post, ban me and declare victory.

Same as you did last time.

Ok

FOR KIDS: Your inner Neandertal.
    ^^^^^wtf lol

If youre not of direct african descent, between 1 and 4% of your genome will be of neanderthal extraction (due to interbreeding when the human race spread out of africa).

How do you feel about that knowledge.

What knowledge do you have on Neanderthal?

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gene...ner_Neandertal

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...html?full=true
    If they did, you'd expect a far larger contribution of Neanderthal genes. The small amount of Neanderthal genes present in non-African humans suggests we replaced them, with a few intermarriages, illicit love affairs, or rapes contributing a drip of Neanderthal genes to our genepool. Also, if they did, they and we could not have been two different species strictly speaking. Which raises interesting questions about what it means to be human. After all, modern humans are supposed to date from 200,000 BP at the earliest, but still they intermingled with a different brand of human that split off more than 500,000 years ago? Then again, a cultural revolution among modern humans supposedly occurred around 40,000 BP, greatly enhancing the artistical and symbolical handiwork. Maybe the result of a cultural/genetic exchange with Neanderthals? And what about the famous mitochondrial Eve, who supposedly lived in Africa about 200,000 BP? Are we to believe that Neanderthals contributed significantly to our genepool, but coincidentally not one female line made it through? Maybe the multiregional hypothesis is correct after all.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

If youre not of direct african descent, between 1 and 4% of your genome will be of neanderthal extraction (due to interbreeding when the human race spread out of africa).

How do you feel about that knowledge.
    UH UH UGGA UGGA UH UH

Quote Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
    Wait a minuite. Doesn't this neanderthal info support the statement that the black man is the original man?

...And that the white man is mixed with/diluted/weak?
    Well, thanks God it is so, because people wouldn't suffer of all those horrible diseases and defects if they stayed strictly inbred. Oh wait...
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
    If they did, you'd expect a far larger contribution of Neanderthal genes. The small amount of Neanderthal genes present in non-African humans suggests we replaced them, with a few intermarriages, illicit love affairs, or rapes contributing a drip of Neanderthal genes to our genepool. Also, if they did, they and we could not have been two different species strictly speaking. Which raises interesting questions about what it means to be human. After all, modern humans are supposed to date from 200,000 BP at the earliest, but still they intermingled with a different brand of human that split off more than 500,000 years ago? Then again, a cultural revolution among modern humans supposedly occurred around 40,000 BP, greatly enhancing the artistical and symbolical handiwork. Maybe the result of a cultural/genetic exchange with Neanderthals? And what about the famous mitochondrial Eve, who supposedly lived in Africa about 200,000 BP? Are we to believe that Neanderthals contributed significantly to our genepool, but coincidentally not one female line made it through? Maybe the multiregional hypothesis is correct after all.
    If you mix 1 litre of white paint with 100 litres of black paint - you get 101 litres of black paint.

One thing about Neanderthals thats remarkable was their population: thier limited variation in their mitochondrial DNA indicates a sustained breeding population of just 3500 indivuduals.

So the gene pool of modern humans that were residing in Africa was many times greater than the Neanderthals we encountered in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    great job guys

hahahahahah

I guys should be careful spouting numbers, they're changing facts and finding new things on an almost monthly basis. I heard this story a long time ago, i want to say late last year but i can't remember.
    I'm curious to see what other 'forms' of humans are genetically intermixed with modern humans or specific populations of modern humans, because we had 'closer' relatives then neanderthal (which prior to recently many were saying were too different from humans to mix)

it also makes me wonder how far the 'differences' between the races and specific populations are if we were previously using the 'we're all human cause we can mate with each other' field of understanding only to find out we can mate with 'non-humans'

I'm also skeptical about things such as the 'age' of humanity, and the start of agriculture (i think it was MUCH earlier with a lot of evidence in africa pointing that out)

That "Kolbrin" speaks on this.

Females went out of Eden and mated with the Beast according to them ancient Egyptian manuscripts.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    That "Kolbrin" speaks on this.

Females went out of Eden and mated with the Beast according to them ancient Egyptian manuscripts.
    it might be time to build on this

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ght=david+icke

Genetic research confirms that non-Africans are part Neanderthal

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releas...-grc071411.php

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    great job guys

haahhahahaaaa

Who cares if whites are between 1 and 4% neanderthal. Humans also have 98% genes in common with chimpanzees and 50% genes of a banana.

I'm not being funny, but this clearly doesn't make blacks better or smarter in any way.

I remember a few years ago some scientist was talking about how he had discovered blacks aren't as intelligent as whites. My first thought was "Well thats a white guy thats not intelligent if he found it out and thought it would be a good idea to tell people".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...rs-394898.html

The guy is obviously full of shit though. Europe has set Africa back probably indefinitely. And white slave owners tried to kill off the more intelligent slaves. But also a black dude has almost invented time travel, so blacks are way smarter.