Thread: "Juice"

Default "Juice"

-

Juice is a classic movie. I like the scene when Samuel Jackson and r&b singer Oran Juice Jones are talking at the video arcade about women. Samuel says what you want me to tell you? Just because you pour syrup on shit, that don't make it pancakes hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Samuel said i don't know why you thought the booty was that tough LOL. Oran said that's because she got the snappy nappy dugout LOL. I also like the scene when 2Pac and Omar Epps are talking at school when 2Pac snuck up on Omar standing behind Omar's locker. 2Pac said the last time you said i was crazy, i was kinda tripping right but now you right. Iam crazy but you know what else? I don't give a fuck LOL. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't give a fuck about Steele and i don't give a fuck about Raheem either. I don't give a fuck about myself LOL. Look i ain't shit LOL. I ain't never gon be shit LOL. And you less of a man than me LOL. So soon as i decide that you ain't gon be shit, pow. So be it. You remember that muthafucka cause i'm the one ya'll need to be worried about partner.

LOL@the scene when 2Pac was chasing after that hispanic guy that was bullying him when they ran in the alley and 2Pac shot him several times and he said Riverside muthafucka hahahahahahahaha.

-

Juice soundtrack is tight too. I like the songs Naughty By Nature's Uptown Anthem, Too Short's So You Wanna Be A Gangsta, Big Daddy Kane's Nuff Respect Due, Aaron Hall's Don't Be Afraid, Cypress Hill's Shoot Em Up, Eric B and Rakim's Know The Ledge, MC Pooh's Sex Money And Murder.

-

Omar Epps has had a pretty good career but i don't know why he plays on the wack boring tv show House LOL. I like his movies Juice, The Wood, In Too Deep(LL Cool J's best movie), The Program, Higher Learning. I saw some of his movie First Time Felon with Delroy Lindo and rapper Treach of Naughty By Nature. I wanna see it again because i didn't see all of it. Khalil Kain who was Raheem in Juice also has had a decent career. He was recently in Tyler Perry's For Colored Girls movie, Bones movie with Snoop Dogg and Gas movie with Flex Alexander(this was slept on). Jermaine Hopkins who was fat dude Steele in Juice has been in a few movies like Lean On Me with Morgan Freeman, Strapped with Bokeem Woodbine and Fredro Starr of rap group Onyx, How To Be A Player with Bill Bellamy and Bernie Mac. He played on The Wayans Brothers tv show. Ernest Dickerson who directed Juice also did Surviving The Game movie with rapper Ice T, Charles Dutton, Rutger Hauer and that's a good movie. He also did Bones movie with Snoop Dogg. He used to work for Spike Lee.