Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jesus, Son of Mary

Default Re: Jesus, Son of Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Born Ruler I
    Riiight...

Show and prove that Jesus existed.
    No one can SHOW you Jesus even though people make up pictures

Where have you looked.....how will you be convinced.....

I cant show you Jesus pbuh.....like i cant show you any Prophet

like i cant show you Napoleon, Christopher Colombus

but i can show scripture....historical documents isnt it

I believe in a historical Jesus not a mythological one

Quote Originally Posted by Born Ruler I
    Then show and prove that Mary Magdelene existed.

Then show and prove that Jesus and Mary Magdelene conceived children together.
    I dont have enough knowledge to do that....sorry....ill look into it inshaAllah...
    PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish
    the only thing i can conclude from the internet is...
    everyone hates Christians!

hell, no one even takes Christianity seriously as a religion. they just hate it. no, not dis like, or dis respect. all i see is hate, people will do anything to dismiss the truth of it, and attack it at any chance they've got. HATE.

if you don't, you're not an intellectual.
    I hope your not associating that with me....Christians are my brothers, because they are the People of the Book....the religion is close with mines Islam.....it derives fromt he same God, so if i hated it then i wouldnt be following my religion properly.....

I have a hard time defining " Christians" these days tho, i dont see many who claim that as just that and they are definately not my brothers....PEACE

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    I hope your not associating that with me....Christians are my brothers, because they are the People of the Book....the religion is close with mines Islam.....it derives fromt he same God, so if i hated it then i wouldnt be following my religion properly.....

I have a hard time defining " Christians" these days tho, i dont see many who claim that as just that and they are definately not my brothers....PEACE
    no no no, i'm not attacking you. i have enough muslim friends, i know more about islam than most christians, i'm saying the majority of the internet is like that.

many are called, but few are chosen. a name does not define a lifestyle, so i can see your struggle with defining Christians as Christians.
    ________
    VAPOR GENIE VAPORIZER
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:14 PM.

^Hey dats cool, even if u attack me dont mean u hate Muslims! lol

a brother posted a thread about this topic on the forum in my sig - maybe ill post it....Peace

Peace Keph

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem
    Where does this alleged unchanged word of God say Adams sons got their wives from??.
    Didnt you ask- if Adam had a father? Thats what i remember reading in your post....my answer was that, if he was first MAN then he was created first and had no parents.

here are some verses from Quraan exalted:

9.In Surah AL-ARAF chapter number 7 verse number 11
    "It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate."

17.In Surah AL-ISRA chapter number 17 verse number 70
    "We have honoured the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea; given them for sustenance things good and pure; and conferred on them special favours, above a great part of our creation. "

From what i remember reading....and im not qualified in Quran studies, but....the understanding is that if Adam was created as first MAN then he has no parents obviously....

Also..... when the Quran is referring to the "Sons of Adam" hes referring to US....

Phl 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Some people it was stated would be the enemies of the "cross of Christ" (even back then) meaning how he got put to death. The following verse sums up what they feel about it:

1Cr 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
    Sorry but thats weak, a whole religion based around one alleged event and all weve got is a few unclear statements written decades after Isa' pbuh departed this world?

None of what you said here has anything to do with my actual statement. .
    It does because im saying your views are similar to that of the Hebrew priests

What confused you about the actual statement?

In the Bible they're called both.
    And this is logic to you?

Because very few understand what those words mean, while most people don't.
    Usually understanding is passed from the Prophets to the Scholars...and scholars to lay men

so where is this chain of transmission for your understanding?

PEACE

Peace Keph

Didnt you ask- if Adam had a father? Thats what i remember reading in your post....my answer was that if he was first MAN then he was created first and not born from parents.

"It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels prostrate to Adam, and they prostrate; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who prostrate."

"We have honoured the sons of Adam; provided them with transport on land and sea; given them for sustenance things good and pure; and conferred on them special favours, above a great part of our creation. "

From what i remember reading....and im not qualified in Quran studies but....its understanding is that if Adam was created as first MAN then he has no parents....

Also when the Quran is referring to the "Sons of Adam" hes referring to US....
    Phl 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Sorry but thats weak, a whole religion based around one alleged event and all weve got is a few unclear statements written decades after Isa' pbuh departed this world?

Usually understanding is passed from the Prophets to the Scholars...and scholars to lay men

PEACE

The Crucifiction of Christ not necessarily be literal.

The Cross is an Al-Khem-ical and Sexual symbol.

It is the crossing of the Lingam and the Yoni.

The masculine Phallus, feminine Cteis and Womb is shown in the Kemetian Cross(Ankh).

Man, Woman and Child.

The Cross creates Human beings, either externally(babies) or internally(the Inner Human or Inner Christ).

We eliminate the ego by working with the Holy Cross, that is to say by the sexual act between husband and wife.

What is sacrificed is lust and our other defects.

The renunciation of the orgasm.

This is how Christ dies(psychologically, the elimination of the ego) and is reborn(without ego) inside of us.

It is taught that after we comprehend any defect or ego(hate, lust, envy etc.) through self observation and meditation, we then meditate on it during the sexual act, and with the help of the Divine Mother Kundalini(Mary/Miriam) it can be disintigrated from our psyche.

This, of course, is if we don't fall victim to lust by reaching the orgasm.

This I believe, is the great secret of the Cross and of Al-Khem-y.

This is what is taught in Tantric Buddhism.

Almost all cultures have a Cross in their symbolism such as the Aztecs, and it all means the same thing in it's esoteric roots.

no thats not all there is to jesus message there is so much more he taught and did to send the message that GOD is real and sent him. as far as satan fooling the world yeah I think he uses Christianity as a weapon for exsample when you see them on tv saying that The LORD will heal you if you send them money I think thats the devils work. so as far as were do I stand? I follow Christianity but I don't care much for those who try to preach just for the money

oh yeah

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Elohim
    The Crucifiction of Christ not necessarily be literal.

The Cross is an Al-Khem-ical and Sexual symbol.

It is the crossing of the Lingam and the Yoni.

The masculine Phallus, feminine Cteis and Womb is shown in the Khemetian Cross(Ankh).

Man, Woman and Child.

The Cross creates Human beings, either externally(babies) or internally(the Inner Human or Inner Christ).

We eliminate the ego by working with the Holy Cross, that is to say by the sexual act between husband and wife.

What is sacrificed is lust and our other defects.

The renunciation of the orgasm.

This is how Christ dies(psychologically, the elimination of the ego) and is reborn(without ego) inside of us.

It is taught that after we comprehend any defect or ego(hate, lust, envy etc.) through self observation and meditation, we then meditate on it during the sexual act, and with the help of the Divine Mother Kundalini(Mary/Miriam) it can be disintigrated from our psyche.

This, of course, is if we don't fall victim to lust by reaching the orgasm.

This I believe, is the great secret of the Cross and of Al-Khem-y.

This is what is taught in Tantric Buddhism.

Almost all cultures have a Cross in their symbolism such as the Aztecs, and it all means the same thing in it's esoteric roots.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    Peace Keph

Didnt you ask- if Adam had a father?
    No, I asked according to who did he not have one.

Thats what i remember reading in your post....my answer was that, if he was first MAN then he was created first and had no parents.

From what i remember reading....and im not qualified in Quran studies, but....the understanding is that if Adam was created as first MAN then he has no parents obviously....
    And my question to you is if Adam was the first man, who did his sons marry? Where did his wife come from?? Because according to the Bible they were not the first two people.

Those verses were about those Jews who denied his death (or it's significance). Other scriptures go into full detail about it obviously.

And what "view" of mine is "similar" to the "Hebrew priests". You're not making yourself very clear here.

Being called 'gods' and the 'sons of God'? If one understands what is being implied in those scriptures, then yes.

PEACE
    The understanding of the Bible comes from the Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ.

everyone has their little spin on this. the christian, the muslim, the scientist, the buddhist, etc. no ones has any real conclusive evidence to what really happened, just theories. i dont get into this whole thing cuz these discussion just go in circles.

you just gotta make sure that you know what you're talking about and understand that you cant proove shit.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Lord of the Perfect Black

I cee Shemsu's angle. Fully.

One
    We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
    http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hectis
    Jesus The Christ Is The Son Of The Holy Most High And Did Die On The Cross And Mary Magdalene Has No Kids From Jesus Thats Just Satan Once Again Fooling The World
    bong bong
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    everyone has their little spin on this. the christian, the muslim, the scientist, the buddhist, etc. no ones has any real conclusive evidence to what really happened, just theories. i dont get into this whole thing cuz these discussion just go in circles.

you just gotta make sure that you know what you're talking about and understand that you cant proove shit.
    you cant prove it thats why its called faith, people have faith in these things happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?