Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jesus, Son of Mary

G...

Default Re: Jesus, Son of Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    Oh really?

werent you the guy that started that "Allahs Chambers" Forum???
    Yes, because I was interested in Islam, I was and never have been religious, just had a general interest in it. And since this thread referred to someone who is rejoice in a religion which I do not believe in, I decided to quote Ill Bill rhyme to make my point. ONE

"KUN FIYAH KUN"

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    never will i be neither of those to anybody, god or man.
    hu!?

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Quote Originally Posted by G...
    Yes, because I was interested in Islam, I was and never have been religious, just had a general interest in it. And since this thread referred to someone who is rejoice in a religion which I do not believe in, I decided to quote Ill Bill rhyme to make my point. ONE
    Ok well Ill Bill is a zionist so he believes in something

and Islam is not a fashion statement

PEACE

Keph ima reply 2 da post wen i gots time iA

Peace

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem
    Peace

No, I asked according to who did he not have one. .
    ]

exactly, so it was about a "father".....as i said before, in scripture Adam has always been described as the first man and we are descendants of him.

When i was at school the teachers (Catholic) would teach that the story of Adam was symbolic, but from my understanding its a factual event in one form or another, because us descending from him can't really be symbolic if we are physical and not symbolic ourselves! Also the Qur'aan recounts the making of Adam as an event in the Heavens with the Angels and Iblis bearing witness:

In addition a Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) says:

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.

60 CUBITS is approx. 90 metres....that might explain some of the "giants" legends...

And my question to you is if Adam was the first man, who did his sons marry? Where did his wife come from?? Because according to the Bible they were not the first two people. .
    Ive yet to see the Bible account on this, but to my understanding Adams wife was created from him....thats where you get "Adam's rib" saying from.....about his sons and such, i have no knowledge on this i can remember so i cant answer that.

Those verses were about those Jews who denied his death (or it's significance). Other scriptures go into full detail about it obviously. .
    The Jews also boasted about killing him, but they were decieved, and they ended up decieving the Christians about it too... looking at the accounts from Christian scholars look at the arguements, there is a good one here, from a mini book written about the alledged death and resurrection:

http://www.jamaat.net/stone/TheStone.html

And what "view" of mine is "similar" to the "Hebrew priests". You're not making yourself very clear here. .
    My point was with your issue of the Israelites being God's "chosen" and this whole issue of "god's bloodline" .......this is a bad ideology, and leads to ignorance like the priests had towards Jesus pbuh

Being called 'gods' and the 'sons of God'? If one understands what is being implied in those scriptures, then yes. .
    well people can invent what is being implied too,
    and also make things up which suit them, like how the Jews are the masters of charging interest on others, when its clearly forbidden in their scripture. they interpreted this as only applicable to non-Jews, lol what ignorance....

The understanding of the Bible comes from the Israelite Church of God and Jesus Christ.
    So it comes from an interpretation of Christ scriptures, but i think you'd be very naive to think they havent been tampered with.

PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    PEACE

exactly, so it was about a "father".....as i said before, in scripture Adam has always been described as the first man
    Not according to Genesis 1:26. 27.

Also the Qur'aan recounts the making of Adam as an event in the Heavens with the Angels and Iblis bearing witness:
    An event in the" heavens"?? Why does it say he was created from "black mud", then??

In addition a Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) says:

Volume 4, Book 55, Number 543:
    [indent]

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall. When He created him, He said to him, "Go and greet that group of angels, and listen to their reply, for it will be your greeting (salutation) and the greeting (salutations of your offspring." So, Adam said (to the angels), As-Salamu Alaikum (i.e. Peace be upon you). The angels said, "As-salamu Alaika wa Rahmatu-l-lahi" (i.e. Peace and Allah's Mercy be upon you). Thus the angels added to Adam's salutation the expression, 'Wa Rahmatu-l-lahi,' Any person who will enter Paradise will resemble Adam (in appearance and figure). People have been decreasing in stature since Adam's creation.
    Hadith isn't the Quran last time I heard.

Ive yet to see the Bible account on this, but to my understanding Adams wife was created from him....thats where you get "Adam's rib" saying from.....
    It also mentions talking sepents, do you read all scriptures without considering some may have metaphoric meaning behind them??

The Jews also boasted about killing him,
    Not saying that's not written in the Bible. But what chapter and verse states Jews boasted of killing Christ, or rather that all did as you are suggesting here??

but they were decieved, and they ended up decieving the Christians about it too...
    It was Jews turned Christians who wrote about Christ being crucified. What is your proof they were decieved about that??

looking at the accounts from Christian scholars look at the arguements, there is a good one here, from a mini book written about the alledged death and resurrection:

http://www.jamaat.net/stone/TheStone.html
    Written by original Jews and original Christians it's written Christ was crucified and ressurected, there's no amount of '"scholarship" that can change that.

My point was with your issue of the Israelites being God's "chosen" and this whole issue of "god's bloodline"
    I didn't say anything about "gods bloodline" so please don't put words in my mouth. Read the Bible, there the Israelites were chosen by God, the Prophets and Christ were sent to them, if not prove otherwise.

.......this is a bad ideology,
    According to who? non Israelites??

Its seems that the Quran also agrees with the Israelites being the chosen ones back then, where'd did they get this from??

2. THE COW

In the name of God,
    Most Gracious, Most Merciful

122. O Children of Israel! call to mind the special favor which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all others
    That verse in the Quran sounds similar to Deuteronomy 14:2.

This next verse speaks for itself, in my opinion.

AL AHQAF (THE SAND DUNES)

[Ahqaf 46:12] And whereas before this exists the Book of Moosa, a guide and a mercy; and this is a Book giving testimony, in the Arabic language, to warn the unjust; and to give glad tidings to the virtuous.

and leads to ignorance like the priests had towards Jesus pbuh
    You don't know what you're talking about here. Jesus himself let people back then know who his mission was for (Matthew 10:5,6 ; 15:24, John 4:22).

well people can invent what is being implied too, and also make things up which suit them,
    Within the Biblical context it's understood what those terms mean.

like how the Jews are the masters of charging interest on others, when its clearly forbidden in their scripture.
    Can you prove Caucasians from Europe wrote Hebrew scriptures??

they interpreted this as only applicable to non-Jews, lol what ignorance....
    Explain the jizyah.

So it comes from an interpretation of Christ scriptures, but i think you'd be very naive to think they havent been tampered with.
    Can you prove Hebrew scriptures have been tampered with??

^ Every time you pay your taxes your being obedient

everytime you dont do something you shouldnt ur being obedient

id rather be a slave to the Creator than the system

lol nah - i understand the doing what u have to do part,

but being a "servant" to GOD is not like to old lyncher joe type slave, its somethin we should all work towards. being a servant of GOD, is being good to people, doing good deeds, standing up against injustice - BUT still invoking everything to the One Creator. Peace

^^^ yeah thats what a lot of them say and you have it all wrong it is not GOD who needs us It is Us who need GOD!!! I agree with Golden armz being a servant is not like being a job type slave it is much differnt in my view its when you became a slave to the HOLY MOST HIGH thats when you truley become free!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    since when have we needed god? and even if we did need god since when has he actualy helped us? its easy to say oh yea you wake up every morning and breath, or everytime sum good happens blah blah. and then ill say "well what about the people that die before they wake up or children that die before even being born". then you'll say "its gods plan".
    then ill say "well god has a shitty plan". then the conversation will switch to me talking about how is anybody free in this world even with god as there savior or whatever. and you'll probably respond on some "spiritualy mentaly free shit", then ill be like "bullshit. people run around thinking that and thats why people never try to change the way the live cause there so stuck on being free after they die". then you'll respond with something witty like "u just dont understand" or something like that.
    since when have we needed GOD? since the beginning of humans. what has GOD done to help us you ask well GOD has done so much for me that if i had no faith in GOD i would have seen no point to be alive who pardon the sea when moses and the hebrews were fleeing egypt? who was it who saved daniel when he was in the lions den? who saved joseph when his brothers sold him into slavery? who sent there son to die on the cross to save us ? who sent the holy spirte? and you say what has GOD done let me tell you that if i wrote down every thing THE HOLY LORD has done for us i would be writting for a billon years before i was done you say what about thoses that who die before they wake up? well let me ask you what humans besides elijah and enoch did not die even jesus died you say what about the kids who die before they are born and say i'll say its part of GODS plan and your right it is a part of GODS plan and i can't exsplan it but thats why he's GOD he can exsplane everything you or me can not. you say GOD has a shitty plan well whats your plan to live and think like you do but at the end of time to act like you loved GOD the whole time? you say spirtualy mentaly free so your not a slave of GOD or in any system well let me ask you if your not a slave of THE LORD then what makes you think your free because your not you are a slave of satan you do his work and you don't even know it so you are not free at all you say well how are you free when you have to follow commanments well if there were no rules the earth then everything would be worse than it is now on earth. you run around think the way you do because your so stuck on being a slave of satan that he has convinced that by not following the LORD you are free you say I'll say u just don't understand but let me tell you my friend you need to get your mind right and come back to THE FATHER he wants you to come back to him you have to open your heart and mind and get satan from controlling you then you will realize what I mean by you are free throw GOD only.

P.S I hope THIS TOUCHES YOU SPIRITUALY AND MENTALY

just like i said you are a slave of satan and do not even know it so i said what you said but with more words? but you do what satan wants you to with out any words

how are you a slave of satan? well any one who does not give there life up for GOD is a slave of satan and you also ask what does satan want you to do? he wants you to do everything your doing now thats what i mean by your a slave of satan and you don't even know it

no what im saying is you don't follow the lord so you follow satan you see evil people do good deeds but that does not mean that you don't have to follow the LORD you see you are far from my reach you need the HOLY SPIRTE to touch you I just hope you recive the truth and THE HOLY LORD SENDS MANY BLESSINGS APOND YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

you may not follow satan as far as worshiping him but you follow satan by not doing what THE LORD ask of you and by doing that you do what satan wants you to do thats how you serve him I'M not trying to Judge you but I'M trying to save you. You have to get your mind right