Thread: Adrenal Burnout

Default Adrenal Burnout

Thousands of people suffer from constant fatigue, unrelieved by rest and sleep. This is the main symptom of adrenal burnout syndrome. Other symptoms may include a craving for sweets, low blood pressure and blood sugar, irritability and depression. Low energy impairs every system of the body. Secondary symptoms range from impaired digestion to infections. Toxic emotions accumulate with adrenal burnout. The world looks bad, people are evil, and a hopeless attitude is not uncommon.

The condition is also called adrenal hypofunction, adrenal exhaustion or adrenal insufficiency. Unlike fatigue, one’s energy does not return after a good nights rest. Burnout is a more serious derangement of the body’s energy system.

The adrenals are the major glands the body uses to respond to stress. Its hormones raise the blood sugar and blood pressure, and promote energy production. Adrenalin (or epinephrine) is used for emergencies. The longer-acting anti-stress adrenal hormones are cortisone and cortisol. Aldosterone, another adrenal hormone, retains sodium and increases the blood pressure. Related closely to the sympathetic nervous system, the fight-or-flight response it is called. When the adrenals become depleted, the body is unable to handle stress.

Most physicians do not diagnose adrenal burnout syndrome. Rarely, if enough tests are run, it may be called Addison’s disease, which doctors consider incurable. Recovery from adrenal burnout, however, is definitely possible. The condition affects both men and women, and even children as well. Some children are born this way and never experience plenty of energy.

Burnout may develop slowly or be caused by a single trauma. John F. Kennedy experienced burnout during World War II. A Japanese destroyer rammed his patrol boat late one night, killing most of the crew. He never recovered from the shock. For the rest of his life, he needed replacement adrenal hormones. If he had found the right practitioner, perhaps they would not have been needed.
    the rest here.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/adren...t19apr05.shtml

A lot of us suffer from this and dont even know it but it makes sense to me now why I have been so burnt out since the days of Sega Genesis.
    '
    Video games, exciting action movies, clubbin, chasin women, fighting/arguing - all these things raise the adrenaline, little do some know it can take several years from the Adrenaline glands to refill and function naturally. They been hittin us with shit making our nature become unnatural.

Build
    Break fast is served

I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue after taking a saliva cortisol test(4 samples taken a day). I was given various supplements, adrenal glandulars, Isocort, and also tried hydrocortisone, but nothing helped the exhaustion.

I'm going to go the natural way.

Starting with getting rid of the computer this week.
    Break fast is served

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    the rest here.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/adren...t19apr05.shtml

A lot of us suffer from this and dont even know it but it makes sense to me now why I have been so burnt out since the days of Sega Genesis.
    '
    Video games, exciting action movies, clubbin, chasin women, fighting/arguing - all these things raise the adrenaline, little do some know it can take several years from the Adrenaline glands to refill and function naturally. They been hittin us with shit making our nature become unnatural.

Build
    this is deep cause the same symptoms are described in the book sexual energy - cumming too much also depletes the energy, and the rebuild takes some time

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    this is deep cause the same symptoms are described in the book sexual energy - cumming too much also depletes the energy, and the rebuild takes some time
    Yes - makes much sense. I will never forget this thread in Methical about how sperm cells actually transform to stem cells when they leave they testicles to go back to the bloodstream (ancient knowledge). These in turn help repair the body in various locations that need it.

We get attacked on the daily with sexual temptations - some will see hear and listen to what we are saying. It's time for me to listen to myself and the good advice I get from my peers.

Physician...
    Break fast is served

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

also - Icke said something about those new light bulbs draining peoples energy

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

...my wife suffers from this after 4 or 5 years of a constant traumatic situation she was in. She is taking some natural supplements for it which is helping somewhat. I'm going to get her into Qi Gong, I'm pretty sure that is is answer at this point.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

yo PEACE,
    I tink chi gong is good for all of us thiese dayz yo!!!!! i try to gt my girl on it 2 , but she is sceptic, so she givin me hard time to get her practicin with me .
    after a cople monthz when 1 realy put the mind body and soul in to it , its realy helping, the energy bubble of your self is expanding, blockin negativ thoughtz and actionz. this life energy heals faster then 1 tinkz for real.
    I tink it was FATAL who posted here the vampire descriptionz the energy suckers , that was marvelous yo I regonize em from a mile now haha
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 02-21-2011 at 06:04 AM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

up
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    I'm going to go the natural way.

Starting with getting rid of the computer this week.
    How has the past year been for you in relation to the adrenals?

It got worse to the point I fell off - falling for a lot of shit, energy is ok but used for the wrong things. Call of duty...too much sex.. negative energy from the music I listen too and cant seem to shake a certain genre of music...slowed down depressing.

Feel mentally raped at every angle and I dont practice what I preach because of the distractions. We don't support each other in this fight enough and watch each other fall from grace when we should be reaching out and guiding...I need to reach out more and give back in order to feel better. My decision making and cognitive responses are reflections of my emotions which in turn are hard to control on some occasions but I have deeply rooted unresolved grief issues still.

Everything is fine when I unplug myself from the technology...then reality becomes boring or unbearable because of the addiction to action and the consequences of past decisions respectively....vicious cycle. Seeing a pretty woman is addictive to many men and raises your adrenaline levels...Hijabs makes sense...

I just realized KTL is free therapy...

Anyways - my soul yearns for more and I will comply. I got rid of my PS3 and am slowing down on the sexual conquests and respecting myself and women more. I need to atone with myself, the Creator and the people I have hurt in my past and things should get better.

We are all our own worse enemies/best-friends and change like the seasons...ying-yang...maybe we have this in us naturally and no matter what we do as long as we live in cities or surrounded by technology and dont balance it we suffer the pain of emptiness...disassociation with nature. Its a lot to juggle and balance life and can overwhelm those of us so caught up with catching up we lose a grip and do shit that brings euphoria unnaturally...repeat the cycle...narcissistic behavior..delusions of grandeur...

We have given ourselves a lot of deep topics and nightmare scenarios to ponder here in these forums. Sometimes I wish I were still a sheep and were ignorant to conspiracies but I chose the hard road...I once wore the Armor of God. I took it off on advice from a wishy washy mofo and that allowed succubus to drain me...the possessed to possess me...we're all angels and demons...the choice is yours. Listen to no man and his words...follow your heart/soul and its desires.

The really burnt out often get scared and turn back to their religion of birth. Then once that fear is conquered...rebel and feel that they been tricked into being scared and lose their religion and face their fears...another cycle i see some go through including myself.

Like I was once told by an ex-con while having deep builds - the mind is a powerful powerful programmable machine we know so little about - especially the powers that make it function - dark matter - junk-dna...just realize it can be programmed and the software can be erased and replaced with new software if one uses a concentrated thought to reverse the old one. The effects are immediate - rewiring of axioms - switch board

the ones that use this shit on us for their advantage should see a decrease in WTC members spending habits on shit we dont need.

The kingdom of heaven is within you...
    Break fast is served

Break fast is served

There's a guy on Youtube who deals with this illness a lot in his videos. Look him up; Dr. Eric Berg.

Basically, it's advised to do fasting and lower your carbs significantly.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi