listening through the album right now, i'm on track #6 and the shit is definitely a worthy follow-up to "Cuban Linx Pt. 2" so far. Rae's flowing viciously, the beats are raw with a perfect balance between the rugged Wu-Tangish sound and modern hard hip-hop beats. there's a lot of short tracks but still, that doesn't take anything away. shit really sounds like a natural next step from "Ob4cl Pt.II" which is a great thing to me. The Cilva Ringz track is NUUUUTS!! short but sweet but that shit KNOCKS, Ghost and Rae fucking kills it... Method Man has a short but nasty verse on the bass heavy "Every Soldier" and "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" works perfect as an intro the album, i'm glad that song ain't longer cuz then it might have been dragging on but as it is now it's just right.

For those who worried that they cut out Deck from "Chop Chop Ninja" need not to worry cuz he's on there kicking the fly shit with Rae's immaculate storytelling and a fast forward moving beat full of Kung Fu fighting samples throughout the whole song. "Butter Knives" sounds great in this context too, matter of fact all the songs so far are pretty much in that vein.

with 6 tracks so far i can say that this album blows "Apollo Kids" straight out the water. anyone else banging this?

this is a DEFINITE BUY on Tuesday, that's for damn sure!