Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

people are saying the white walkers formed the stark logo in the final episode and is an indicator of Bran being the night king. the plot thickens

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    ...because he's the night King and needed a mfn dragon.

I hope this theory is true!

Another theory i have: i think cersei somehow knows that Jon is danni's nephew and told tyrion this, im basing this on the look on tyrions face when john went and fucked his aunt, i also think cersei will use it as a trump card, what are the odds that a raven was sent to John by Bran and somehow ended up In cersei's hands.

food for thought

the look on tyrions face when john went and fucked his aunt
    yeah, thinking back that was kinda strange. like why else would he care who's fucking who

exactly, I think he knows that shit was Not right but he and cersei probably have made some kinda deal

Tyrion's game is different. In episode 6 we get out of nowhere a convo between him and Dany about who her heir is. Tyrion obviously wants Dany to name him heir. Tyrion knows Dany is falling for Jon, she begins to listen to Jon instead of Tyrion. Theres a good chance Tyrion drew up the plan to go beyond the wall hoping Jon would die. He did try and convince Dany not to answer the ravens call to save them. Knowing that Jon and Dany are a thing now puts Tyrions chances of being named heir to Dany at a risk. On top she not listening to him or anyone else. You also get a funny look from Jorah when she agrees to go on the sex boat with Jon instead of flying to Winterfell. Remember Tyrion is the one who told Dany to keep Daario in Mereen. He don't want anyone around her that will fuck up his chances of being number one.

Tyrion is a smart dude, only him and Varys are left of the smart people in Westoros after Littlefinger died. Cersei doesn't have to say anything to Tyrion, he knows better than everyone else that she is bullshitting. He is still a Lannister and his fathers son. His bullshit battle plan was pretty much an attempt to keep his family members alive. The Game of Thrones isn't between 3 people, theres a good chance Tyrion is playing for the end game. I think he fully knows what she up to but letting her go through with it.

I highly doubt Cersei knows anything about Jon's parentage though, many reasons for that but another is that she just hired the Golden Company. A mercenary army created by Targaryan bastards, in the books they invade Westoros alongside Fake Aegon. They will side with a Targaryan given the chance, so theres a good chance they will not fight him if they find out the truth. Reason why I think they gave Jon the name Aegon in the show. So they can join his plot with book fake Aegon, otherwise naming Jon Aegon is fucking stupid as Rhaegar already has a son named Aegon.

My theory on Cersei is she is going to give birth to a dwarf and its going to kill her.

My theory on Cersei is she is going to give birth to a dwarf and its going to kill her.
    hahhaha that would be hilarious

that would be greaT

Banned

There's a lot of shit that hints at Bran being the Night King but it will either be that he is the Night King or they have the same powers which is why they had that confrontation in his vision. I guess the sticking point is that Bran continues to go back trying to stop the Night King but that could be how he became the Night King eventually 'becoming' him to try and stop him and staying too long. I'm looking forward to whitewalker Hodor wrecking shit in the final season

Cersei is just trying to do things "what would rather do?" Which will be her undoing. This plan to conquer when they're all up north is going to backfire because she hasn't got the nous that Tywin had.

If Tyrion finds out that Jon is the rightful heir then that's good for him because he's got a better shot at convincing Jon than Dany to be named his heir as well as having her killed off. If Tyrion didn't stop Dany there would be no Lannister threat and they could safely fight the whitewalkers; once he finds out there's an ice dragon he might encourage Dany to take the whitewalkers on in battle hoping the dragons get taken out again and possibly her gone too. With her gone and Jon in love there's no heir to be had and Jon trusts him more than Dany ever did.

It's just a shame we have to wait 2 years now
    Last edited by The Hound; 08-31-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

my coworker said the same
    We do it for the people.

Man I don't really know what to say. I mean we moaned the show doesn't surprise us any more, it sure did with the end of the last episode.

Spoilers ***

So the Night King and all the winter of coming shit was basically one battle. Such a threat couldn't even take Winterfell. They weren't even able to kill any of the main characters. The White Walkers were basically nothing. Not a threat at all. So this whole build up from the first scene in the first episode to now. They weren't shit. They had no meaning apart from being your typical Hollywood villain. We didn't even get to see the other White Walker's fight.

It's Hollywood fan service. Characters are close to death but last second they get saved. How many times did that happen this episode? and the ending. Lol. Dumb fan service ending and some serious plot armour for certain characters.

historically, the 2nd last episode of the season has the most deaths/surprises..

i see this as the network tv ending.. the back story would be too deep to cover in 10 episodes, when RR will have 800 or so pages in each of the final 2 books..

i also have a feeling that the Night King will be back before the end of the series..

he couldnt take winter fell.. cos.. again historically, going by the books and GoT lore, A stark has to always be at Winterfell.. Thats were WINTER FALLS. ie. the others/white walkers fall.. its happened time and time again throughout GoT history..

The ending was great.. A Stark (not Tony) was the only one who could kill the NK, most people suck cos everyone that it would be Jon or someone else.. but it was Arya... pretty dope really..
    in the following episodes, we'll find out more from Bran...and as i said, i'm sure NK will be back before the season ends..

they're are multitude of plots in the books, that have been missed out, ie young Griff/Aegon.. who i guess is a BlackFriar (Dragon kings that are a rival family to House Taergaryan) not to mention LAdy Stark/LAdy Stoneheart. Plus I don't think Jon will come back to life in the books..so many more side stories that keep people guessing

the real story/ending/back ground will be in the books, this is just the TV version of events were everything needs to be wrapped up...

still tho., that episode was pretty epic.

most of the fan faves will die in episode 5. That's been the norm every season (2nd last episode of the season)

Shaolin Master

So many feminists are ugly, arya stark is another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Vikings season 5 part II is now out. Stop watching cornball GOT shit. HBO has been patient zero of HIV, measles, roast beef empowerment, and zionist soy/slut brain washing for years now.

but but how can people of the 7 kingdoms be Zionists?

you should be happy! they have literally killed all the immigrants (unsullied/dothraki)

how more pro white can you get than that?

Also Vikings died after season 3. its been pretty lame after that season.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    but but how can people of the 7 kingdoms be Zionists?

you should be happy! they have literally killed all the immigrants (unsullied/dothraki)

how more pro white can you get than that?

Also Vikings died after season 3. its been pretty lame after that season.
    Well they killed half the immigrants. That Long Night battle didn't really take much toll on the unsullied and Dothraki. There's an article in the Guardian today which says that Thrones keeps killing people of colour and they are especially mad about the last death.

Last episode we basically have gone back to it being Game of thrones but for years the build up was 'the throne doesn't matter'. So it did matter after all this time. The one thing they have kept consistent throughout the series though is that Jon is stupid.