Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    George Martin is increasingly caving to the demands of millenial woman who took interest and want girl power moments, more floppy gay penises and Cersei (Hillary Clinton) to destroy Miss Young tight box (w/dragons).
    I sadly have to agree with this, Tyrion Lannister is basically the reason I follow the show, and it still has great moments but I absolutely agree there's no need for all that woman power bullshit

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

I didnt say i liked the woman power thing. But it is increasing rapidly. U see it in movies all the time now.
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

I don't mind it WHEN ITS NOT FORCED. But sometimes they'll just take it too far to either include woman power, sjw crap or gayness

the episode was alright, more comedic than any i can recall, some great lines ( that made me laugh)

i dont mind the woman power shit, the guys have been in power for most of the show, i guess db weiss and the other guy (producing it to for tv) have gone this root, but i really doubt R.R will have the same outcomes in the following books., can see a different end in the tv series , than in the books (the books will be more serious/gritty, while tv will be sci fi action adventure) most things will over lap, but from what ive read of R.R's views. he wants the books to have the real endings, and the tv shot to have 'fan' alt endings.

Was an alright first episode. Basically a recap of where everyones at.

On the women power stuff. it does seem kinda forced but from a story perspective, We are at a point where there have been multiple wars caused by the men and now they are all dead. So theres nobody left the women have to pick up the pieces but they are also at war so their fates will probably end up the same as the men.

Henry Da Eraserhead ShogunAssassin36's Avatar

Sam Tarly killed it with them shit pots.

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunAssassin36 View Post
    Sam Tarly killed it with them shit pots.
    Haha i agree
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Great 2nd episode. There was no need for that sex scene though, reminded me of the sex scene in Team America lol.

Dany's scene with Varys was cool, I thought the lame writers would have skipped the fact that he tried to kill her. Also the part with Tyrion reminding the sand people they killed his niece. The battle was great to.

bop http://www.slashfilm.com/hbo-hack-ga...sodes-scripts/

hbo got hacked, leaked scripts and episodes are coming!

started watching from season 1 about a week ago, i forgot how fucking awful Joffrey was lol I almost don't even want to watch his episodes

this is one of my favorite seasons so far though, those little woman power parts are so few and not overbearing i dont see how they could ruin entire episodes for people

I watched the first 20 minutes of the first episode after one of my sides kept bitching about how good it is. It wasn't. Does this show actually get good at some point?

I don't expect it to be on par with Mad Men or Sopranos, but is it as entertaining as say, Breaking Bad?

Look at these fuck sticks
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

on the entertainment level I think comparing to Breaking Bad is valid, even though its as different a series from each other as you could get. I personally like GOT more. If Breaking Bad wasn't censored for cable tv it mightve had a bigger impact on me.
    There's 7 seasons of hour long episodes - you aren't going to understand shit in 20 minutes lol. As if Mad Men doesn't have extremely low, boring points, and that's my favorite series you mentioned.

I just don't think GoT is for me. It's too fantasy I guess. Mad Men is pretty consistent with pacing. Patrician taste my man.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Just give me a Tyrion Lannister show and I'm praising the gods, what an awesome awesome character

lots of awesome characters, you need the diff characters for the plot lines/story.. we know that only mr and mrs targaryen will be left alive, with the three eyed raven, to build humanity..

2 targs, repopulating the world. what could go wrong?

Last edited by soul controller; 08-03-2017 at 07:08 AM.