Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I heard they superimposed Cersei's head on a nude body? lol Hopefully by next season, she isn't still looking like an orange haired justin bieber.
    lol it wasnt miss lena heady. it was a body double

https://winteriscoming.net/2015/06/2...e-reveals-all/

Lena’s Walk of Shame Body Double Reveals All

lol she looked so much better in sarah conner chronicles..

I forget if there was more of an explanation given earlier on in season one, but in what ways are the white walkers different than zombies?

They havent told us anything..

but from what ive worked out.

when the first men invaded westeros from essos, they feuded with the children of the forest (they're the ones who saved bran and that other giirl.. meera? they will teach bran and show him to the 3 eyed raven)

but anyway.. the first men fought the children of the forest 12000 years ago.. a short while into the war,. the first men, started to live peacefully with the children of the forest.. they even learnt their traditions (starks lineage is one of the pure linegaes to do with the first men/children of the forest, hence why they look for pure bloods, back in the day the more pure blood, the more magik! ie warging or seeing future events)

some of the children of the forest, decided to go north.. they left living with trees and nature, and went to the cold unpleasent openlands of the north, where they i guess became one with the nature there...

thus they became the white walkers

the children of the forests family is the white walkers..

what do you guys think? those that have read the books.. and the other side books..

whitewalkers aren';t zombies, they are intune with winters nature.. lol while their origins are the children of the forsest,. whos nature and magik have a different skill set

2 branches of the same tree.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

there is so much backstory missing from GOT that I demand a prequel!!!!
    bring back begongo!!

THE MANYFACeD THOT
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Controller View Post
    Meliisandre will resurrect jon snow as Azai Ahai. (the lord of light) or as the prince that was promised... sooner or later it will be revealed that Jon snow is the sun of Rhaeggar and Lyana (neds wife)

but he never told anyone that, Mellisandre met the dude from the brotherhood with no banners... (2nd season) he and the hound (could have been the mountian) had a fight with the red hair man, who died due to the fight, then he was resurrected by the lord of the light... in the books melissandre never meets that dude., but in the tv series they have met..

i doubt he will warg into his direworlf.. lol he may warg into one of hte dragons..

Also, their is another taergaryan who has been not introduced into the tv series.. he is from Dorne...

the last season was FUCKING PITIFUL, the first 4 seasons on TV, covered the 1st 3 books, but this last season, fucking covered 2 fucking enormous books. how can you fit in that much detail/info into one tv season,

anywhose i expect next season to add the other missing pieces from the last 2 books ()feast for crows/dance with dragons)

some of the tv series makes a lot more sense than where the characters end up at the end of these books..

lol i cant believe brianne killed stannis. they dont even meet in the books! lulz..

if you want some interesting bakc ground info (cos the best thing about GOT is the pre history,.. check it out.. :d lol or the theories of whats to come

mini spoilers alert (maybe spolers. may not be.. )

if you've read the books, you should be aware of the backgrounds..
    In the TV show theres no mention of Azor Ahai, Melisandre just mentions that Stannis is the chosen one. Not much is said about the prophecy of Azor Ahai. In the books Melisandre tends to misinterpret her visions, the reason she goes to the wall with Stannis is that she see's 'Snow' in the flames. Being Azor Ahai Stannis would need to go to the wall to fight the wight walkers. However I think and it seems clearer now that the 'Snow' Melisandre see's isn't snow as in snow but Jon Snow. She hasn't understood this yet but i guess she will in the next book and that will make her want to bring Jon back. Also in the books when Jon gets stabbed theres a Wildling army around including the giant who goes nuts, so the nights watch is pretty much fucked in the next book.

In the TV show they completely destroyed Stannis, in the books he is still alive and plotting to take winterfell with a well thought out plan. He has some northern lords on his side and in the North everyone hates the Boltons, Stannis has more soldiers and the advantage before the battle, so why has the TV show gone and showed Stannis just walking his half assed army to death? big time character assassination.

I don't know what they will do to reveal Jon's parentage, anyone who reads the books can easily pick up on who his parents are as long a George R.R Martin doesn't change it in the last books. The only person left in the books who know's Jon's parentage is Howland Reed. Theres been a war and everything, his friend Ned Stark gets his head chopped off and this guy is nowhere to be seen. It might come down to either Melisandre putting 2 and 2 together or Bran having visions of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    there is so much backstory missing from GOT that I demand a prequel!!!!
    If someones smart enough they would make an entire movie on Roberts rebellion. Eventually i hope on the show atleast they show us a flashback with Rhaegar Targeryan, the guy is central to the plot of the books yet is only mentioned a few times here and there.

some of the children of the forest, decided to go north.. they left living with trees and nature, and went to the cold unpleasent openlands of the north, where they i guess became one with the nature there...

thus they became the white walkers

the children of the forests family is the white walkers..

what do you guys think? those that have read the books.. and the other side books..

whitewalkers aren';t zombies, they are intune with winters nature.. lol while their origins are the children of the forsest,. whos nature and magik have a different skill set

2 branches of the same tree.
    that's why I think there is a possibilty that Jon Snow will turn into white walker but in a positive way *SPOILER* just how it was with his uncle from the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    that's why I think there is a possibilty that Jon Snow will turn into white walker but in a positive way *SPOILER* just how it was with his uncle from the wall

Jon Snow will return as a white walker and be called Snow White.

Maybe Jon Snow can figure it out himself when he goes to the crypt under Winterfell and he sees Rhaegars harp in Lyanna's statue or some shit like that.
    bring back begongo!!

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/21/kit-...me-of-thrones/

Kit Harrington Reportedly Arrives In Belfast For Game Of Thrones Season 6

Banned

I heard they superimposed Cersei's head on a nude body? lol Hopefully by next season, she isn't still looking like an orange haired justin bieber.
    Yeah that was mad disappointing haha
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/21/kit-...me-of-thrones/

Kit Harrington Reportedly Arrives In Belfast For Game Of Thrones Season 6
    Obviously, lol
    bring back begongo!!

this guy fucking annoys me in the show

Ned Stark might appear as a child in a flashback in Season 6 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ef=mostpopular
    Retired.