Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

Good episode big character returning good to see, now we need to know where the fuck Gendry went to.

i think there was a huge spoiler in this in that flashback sequence with Bran. For one it confirms to me one big theory but the other is when you hear the old mad king scream 'burn them all' and it then shows the walkers. Bran will probably do the same thing he did to Hodor to the Mad King making him go mad and starting this whole thing. So it seems like everything is Bran's fault.

I'm tired of the storyline involving the cult group. I would have liked to see the religious weirdos defeated.

likewise - thats my one and only gripe with this season. I was wishing the lannisters would wipe em out last episode only to find out they got even more embedded in the story - super facepalm

Banned

I too am annoyed by the cult but they at just evil masked with this religious BS. Completely relatable and now that they have th power of a king and queen it will be interesting to see how far it goes.

I usually root for the lannisters for some reason.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Good episode big character returning good to see, now we need to know where the fuck Gendry went to.

i think there was a huge spoiler in this in that flashback sequence with Bran. For one it confirms to me one big theory but the other is when you hear the old mad king scream 'burn them all' and it then shows the walkers. Bran will probably do the same thing he did to Hodor to the Mad King making him go mad and starting this whole thing. So it seems like everything is Bran's fault.
    That was one of the most interesting Scenes of the series. I hope they give us good closure with this series and don't leave us with lazy or vague explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by Olive Oil Goombah View Post
    I too am annoyed by the cult but they at just evil masked with this religious BS. Completely relatable and now that they have th power of a king and queen it will be interesting to see how far it goes.

I usually root for the lannisters for some reason.
    I do find the cult interesting, the high sparrow basically bullshitted his way into becoming the most powerful man in the Kingdom. They turn up as soon as Tywin died, so they knew who they could fuck with and who to avoid. There is kind of a set up for a religious war, with the faith taking control of one continent and on the other continent you got the lord of light religion giving full support to Dany who is going to invade some time soon.

Is brock still baking that sweet loaves of bread?

10 Long-Lost Characters Who May Return to Game of Thrones

http://time.com/4355413/game-of-thro...ers-returning/

jesus this season keeps getting better, return of the greatest character next to tyrion

Great scenes this episode, Bronn and Jamie and the whole 'don't, don't fookin say it' lol. The Blackfish staring Jamie down. Mormont saying it how it is to Jon and Sansa, Glover did the same to them as well. The Queen of Thorns did the same to Cersei, a lot of putting people in their place. Cersei is gonna go mad very soon. Margeary playing a game but i feel like the High sparrow is onto her, nobody has caught him out yet he always been one step ahead.

Ofcourse the fucking Hound is back. Everything so far this season thats happening in the Riverlands and with the brotherhood of banners taking a different path, its all leading up to another character making a return.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    jesus this season keeps getting better, return of the greatest character next to tyrion
    "Fuck the king"

Margeary playing a game
    yeah this theory was floating around in my head before this weeks episode...I couldn't see her really converting like that
    As far as Cercei going mad, I can see her grouping up with the Mountain real soon and go ape shit on the high sparrow

"Fuck the king"
    lol i had to re-watch that scene twice yesterday, probably my fav of the whole series

Banned

I'm hoping that Arya will find The Hound. I thought her storyline so far was good, it was slow but a few storylines feel a bit rushed and today's episode wouldn't have worked as well if it had have been rushed.

Surely Hodor is a white walker now?

Margeary is definitely trying to play chess in with the high sparrow but I don't see it working for her.

Anyone still prepared to believe in R+J=L?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The Hound was great this EP That Bodyguard in all Gold Armour is fucking Brutal and would love to see more. Next Ep I'm Sure we will see Dragons in battle since she has returned during the Siege that is taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    The Hound was great this EP That Bodyguard in all Gold Armour is fucking Brutal and would love to see more. Next Ep I'm Sure we will see Dragons in battle since she has returned during the Siege that is taking place.
    The next episode will be the battle in the north only i think.

I thought this episode was kinda crap. Its shitty writing i think, Jamie went to the riverlands, we had the blackfish and all but there was nothing gained plot wise.

The Arya storyline was pretty straight forward, everyone had these crazy theories and all were wrong.

I expected the brotherhood to have a new purpose after slaughtering the religious people last episode, but no nothing has changed apart from the Hound joining them.

Also I think its pretty certain now that Cersei will lose it very soon, so many hints that she will burn the city down. The whole talk about the rumours being true and then Jamie saying his sister will burn a city to ash for her children. I am guessing in the final episode shit will go down.

Also in the final episode we will see inside the tower and it will pretty much confirm R+L=J.

Banned

The battle for the north was awesome. Ramsey when it came down to it was a bitch.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.