Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

Last edited by soul controller; 07-06-2016 at 02:12 PM.

lol its not even a real title..

18 Things That Will Definitely Maybe Happen In “Game Of Thrones” Season 7

https://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/t...pZV#.xtArg44z6

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    The problem with this season was that things aint really explained. Why was Jon resurrected for instance? why did Davos even care for him? Theres a lot more stuff like that throughout the season.

Another problem was that this season was a little too predictable. In episode 3 with the tower scene we saw Bran could interact with people in the past, so many people guessed he was the one who fucked up Hodor. It was so obvious that Cersei would use wildfire, we saw it in Bran's vision and a lot of characters alluded to it. We just didn't know the death count i had expect Margery to survive. There was nothing special about Arya's story, so many crazy theories and none of them were true, it was just a straight forward Rocky-esque training storyline. The scheming isn't there in the show, mainly because they don't have the books to follow anymore so it boils down to unimaginative writing.

They have set up a plot pitting Sansa against Jon. So somewhere down the line Sansa will probably turn on Jon. Jaime is in full redemption mode and end up killing Cersei just when Danys armies reach the gates of Kings Landing. I still can't figure out how Jon will find out about his parentage though.
    Will Jaime be the Queenslayer?

i cant see sansa turning on jon or vice versa.. i think jon will have a thing for his aunt (sansa) trololo thats after the obvious incest with his cousin sister....

think Dany will go home first.. (dragon stone?)

im pretty sure euron will join the mad queen,

i dont think the kingslayer will slay his sister.. it will be Tyrion who kills her..

Jon wont find out about his lineage, until season 8, when westeros is ruled by Dany/Tyrion/Starks/Martels.... Bran will fuck up the wall, cos the wall has magik, but Bran is a super fuck up.. He will let the others into the south... im assuming Bran will meet jon, or Rhaegol will choose Jon, as that dragon is named after his father..

which leaves one question, who will ride the last dragon? V the others?

oh and the mad queen will be crazier than the mad king.

We are probably going to be given the idea that Sansa will turn on Jon. I don't think she will though, if Sansa is led on by little finger then that means her character has shown no progression. She is currently learning the game, I think she will play little finger and in the end turn on him, completing her transition from stupid little girl to one who plays the great game.

I don't see anyone else but Jaime killing mad Queen Cersei. Although its not perceived as such but Jaime is an honourable man. Probably more honourable than Ned Stark. In the fight he had with Ned, he didn't kill a wounded Ned Stark. We see in the Tower of Joy Ned had no problem killing a wounded Arthur Dayne. Theres no chance that a Jaime on the road to redemption is going to accept Cersei's actions. However I don't think it will be Cersei who triggers the rest of the wildfire in the city, Dany will do that.

I just get the feeling that by the end of it all Dany will be the true villain in a sense. Her invasion will have cost the country dearly, there would be nobody else to fight the real threat.

Banned

Agree with HANZO.

Banned

Buzz feed lol cmon now I'm not clicking that

I think Jon has wanted to fuck Sansa for the longest time and we'll see either a full on romance/sex scene or an awkward pass made at Sansa which she rejects, I think the latter is more likely. There's no way she will betray Jon for Littlefinger who she will probably have killed. She's also the most likely of the Starks to be the last one alive, they'll probably all die besides her.

I can see Tyrion killing Cersei. Jamie is definitely more honourable than his reputation portrays but will that honor come before the love of his sister? Tyrion wouldn't hesitate but I think Jamie would. I can see a situation where Jamie asks Tyrion to do it. Cersei will do something that triggers Tyrion like Tywin did.

Khaleesi will probably destroy everything in the lands, sit on the throne with the city burning and destroyed and have this "what the fuck have I done" reflection moment.

So I'm guessing season 7 is the march to the iron throne then season 8 is the whitewalkers coming after everything is destroyed and everyone is fucked?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I can see a situation where Jamie asks Tyrion to do it. Cersei will do something that triggers Tyrion like Tywin did.
    interesting take - I could see that too. Plus Tyrion already has a trigger - Cersei has been trying to kill him since he was born lol, he doesn't need any more reasons
    I don't think he would think twice about doing it unlike to his own father

Banned

If Tyrion kills I'll be disappointed.

I'll give him Tywin but Cersei and Jaime is going to help? No way. If anyone does it it's Jaime Altho maybe The Mountain experiment goes bad and he shreds her.

Dani is gonna fuck everything up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    interesting take - I could see that too. Plus Tyrion already has a trigger - Cersei has been trying to kill him since he was born lol, he doesn't need any more reasons
    I don't think he would think twice about doing it unlike to his own father
    I think it comes down to - who is it most obvious to, the audience or Cersei? To the audience it's obviously Jamie but to Cersei it's obviously Tyrion. Does GRRM try and shock the audience with Tryion killing her or does he shock Cersei with Jamie doing it? Unless there is some hidden interpretation to the prophecy and somebody else does it, like Jon Snow somehow, I think it has to be literal that it's her little brother and to the audience it's too obvious it's Jamie so I kind of would like to see Cersei be correct in choosing Tryion.

Although one scenario is see Jamie doing it is in self defense. Say if Khaleesi is riding a dragon in to Westeros with Tyrion by her side she will think this is the final act of the prophecy, she will attempt a murder on Jamie because she has this "I do and you die" thing with him and he kills her as she tries to kill him. Either way I think Cersei dies and takes Jamie with her.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

lulz. whats up with buzz feed?

This is what Apple has to say about Tyrion Lannister.

Banned

It's possible. I hope not though that would be kind of lame

Quoting ≠ Agreement.