Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

the finest female on that show is a nubian queen. well, a queen's advisor specifically

Banned

There's no Asians either. But yeah that chick who is Khaleesi's advisor is by far the hottest chick on that show bar none.

also I hope Khaleesi becomes like her father she had that look in her eye on the dragon like killing shit was enjoyable. If she becomes mad with power or at least obtaining it that'll be fun.
    Last edited by The Hound; 08-11-2017 at 04:02 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

I hope there's some beef brewing between the Stark kids that'll make things interesting. The whole bit with Jon and the dragon was too much lol just come out and say it at this point.

It's been a decent season so far but I hope more picks up soon considering there's only a few episodes left.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

This season has a had a lot of slow parts so far with the talking. In last night's episode they speeded it up some, maybe too fast, but I get that they have less episodes than normal the last two seasons. the whole everyone possibly coming together on one side seems rather campy and forced. i hope cersei destroys that slut dragon lady.

Episode 4 didn't have much in terms of advancing the plot, this episode just had everything and yeah it felt rushed. They could have just had some parts of it in the short episode 4. A great episode though.

I don't think everyone will come together in the end, thats just fan service and would hate it if they do that. Certainly won't happen in the books. This episode we see that Dany is actually a cunt and not the Queen she promotes herself as. Tyrions fucking plans are still horrendous, worst part is nobody questions his plan. The whole thing to capture a wight or white walker is fucking dumb. Gendry returning is great, I hope his character actually has a role in the story apart from being in the fellowship.

Littlefinger still playing the game and being one step ahead like he should be. though I think he will die by the end of the season cause Bran is cheating and will reveal all. Got a huge spoiler to from Gilly about Jon.

I'd like to see more from Bran....he knows and sees all but just spends his time staring at a tree not talking to anybody

All im saying is, wait for the usual epic battle that usually ensues at the end of this shows seasons, that's where its at.

im curious to see if the night king will actually have any dialogue/ story, he seems more sentient than the rest. itd be way more interesting than just fighting a bunch of voiceless dead folk, but i have no idea

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Episode 4 didn't have much in terms of advancing the plot, this episode just had everything and yeah it felt rushed. They could have just had some parts of it in the short episode 4. A great episode though.

I don't think everyone will come together in the end, thats just fan service and would hate it if they do that. Certainly won't happen in the books. This episode we see that Dany is actually a cunt and not the Queen she promotes herself as. Tyrions fucking plans are still horrendous, worst part is nobody questions his plan. The whole thing to capture a wight or white walker is fucking dumb. Gendry returning is great, I hope his character actually has a role in the story apart from being in the fellowship.

Littlefinger still playing the game and being one step ahead like he should be. though I think he will die by the end of the season cause Bran is cheating and will reveal all. Got a huge spoiler to from Gilly about Jon.
    I watched it again and caught Gilly's nugget of information. Also the note that Littlefinger has is some devious shit lol he's definitely going to divide Arya and Sansa before he dies and probably brainwash Sansa and finally tap that.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The note Littlefinger left was the note Cersei had Sansa write to Rob asking Rob to come to Kings Landing and bend the knee to Joffrey. For the story it would absolutely epic if Littlefinger gets one of the Stark girls killed. The writers don't have the balls to do that though.

The 6th episode has leaked. HBO has done a real shitty job in stopping the leaks. The script got leaked at the beginning of the year. Episode 4 and now 6 has been leaked.

Banned

Apparently in Spain they played the 6th episode instead of the 5th lol

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Fuck yeah a white walker dragon would be amazing and a white walker Jon Snow

edit

well uncle Ben fucked that one up

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The episode was cool and all but there was so much shit wrong with it. So much stupid shit going on. The shock for me wasn't the Ice Dragon at the end but the fact that all but one survived. Not very Game of Thrones like.

The Arya - Sansa beef is retarded, I really fucking hope one of them dies. The best part of the episode was the banter between the fellowship. They could have started the journey an episode before and had more conversation between the Hound and Tormund.

yeah I feel like they are scared to off any major character at this point. maybe one of them will go on the season finale

Arya's beef does seem really forced by the writers though, doesnt make sense to me. she has almost no family left and upon reuniting wants to threaten them. she never seemed that unreasonable before