Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: HBO Series: A Game of Thrones

I kinda get it to be honest, From the get go, sansa was a vain materialistic type chick who cared about nothing but maintaining a certain lifestyle and achieving it. Like arya said , she always wanted to be queen and not quite achieving , i Think the point of this is revisiting and reminding viewers that sansa stark is not as devoted and true to the stark banner/Name as arya is. Her circumstances were a result of trying to obtain a certain title and getting entangled in the politics of that, whilst arya's soul purpose has been to Avenge what happened to her family. I think that contrast is important to remember, it kinda gives you clarity as to why little finger can easily influence her, Its shows that for sansa, Its not about being a stark, its about being someone of importance and vanity. I also think sansa is gonna be the one to off little finger, arya giving her the dagger in my opinion was kind of a morse code way of telling sansa to "fix it" and do away with the little finger cancer

i could see that too. there's def been a lot of intentional focus between that dagger/ sansa/ arya/ and little finger. somethings going to happen with it.
    In Sansa's defense she was born into her position of marrying a king, but I suppose Arya could care less

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    The episode was cool and all but there was so much shit wrong with it. So much stupid shit going on. The shock for me wasn't the Ice Dragon at the end but the fact that all but one survived. Not very Game of Thrones like.

The Arya - Sansa beef is retarded, I really fucking hope one of them dies. The best part of the episode was the banter between the fellowship. They could have started the journey an episode before and had more conversation between the Hound and Tormund.
    The problem with the beef is that it's accelerated and it's happened way too fast. I think if Arya had Sansa on her list it would make much more sense too.

Things are getting way too rushed. How the fuck did the Whitewalkers chain up the dragon in the water if the water fucks them up?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

lol I thought that too. just had 200 yards of heavy chains laying around also. lot of weird shit going on in that episode

Banned

Yeah and how did the Ravens get to Dany so fast? How did Gendry get to The Wall so fast? How didn't they all die? How did Gendry spot the blue eyes in thick cunt snow? It seems like things are really getting rushed and a little sloppy, I still think they should've given it another season because it's been very un-GoT-like so far this season even though it's still enjoyable. It sucks that next week is the season final already

This will be serious nit-picking but I thought they shouldn't have put Sansa writing that note in the pre-episode catch up either when Arya is confronting her about it and reading it out loud 5 minutes later.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

None of it made any sense, it is very un-GoT like and more hollywood. The whole part with Gendry running back, sending the ravens and Dany arriving. If they had her already be at the wall then ok fine, but she was way down south. That shit ain't happening unless her dragons fly at Mach 2. The writers basically decided having an Ice Dragon would be cool, so they wrote some bullshit to make that happen. It could have been written so much better. Just have Dany be waiting at the wall instead of Dragon stone, its as simple as that.

I just think the Sansa - Arya beef is made up so we get a final moment where one of them kills Littlefinger telling him they were playing him all along. Thing is they don't need to be playing games to fool Littlefinger, he is already fucked because Bran is basically a God and knows everything. It would be super epic if Arya is simply the mad killer that she is and kills Sansa.

Banned

It would be epic if Arya kills Littlefinger with Sansa's face while she's seducing him and dropping his guard but that won't happen.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

The execution of Littlefinger was pretty cool and I liked how that dead dragon just destroyed The Wall with ease but I do feel bad because I started to like Littlefinger as the series went on. I really, really hope that Bran is actually the Night King and all their shit is getting wrecked from the inside, I wonder who will kill Bran if it comes to it?

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Told y'all Sansa and her sister were plotting on little finger. Called it

It was pretty obvious but I would have preferred Littlefinger to go out in better style. He was one of the best and smartest characters on the show. He could of been like to Bran 'I knew I was fucked from the beginning, so I cut down your white tree'. Having the last laugh.

The Ice dragon was dope, just like the fuckers in Skyrim.

We get a sex scene with Bran telling us how its incest while it goes down. Tyrion getting cucked. I hope they reveal Jon's parentage to Jon the first thing next season so we get more awkward Jon-Dany moments and the political divide it all creates.

The meeting scene was a bit off thanks to shitty dialogue. Euron's especially.

All the Lannister scenes were great because they just happen to be the best actors on the show.

Banned

So I guess the ice dragon destroying the wall means last week was all a plan by the night King and they had chains ready and laid the trap for Dany to snatch a dragon. That gives more weight to Bran being the night King because how else would the night King know a dragon existed. Does that also mean the water doesn't stop the whitewalkers?

Lannisters have always been the best in the show for sure and I like how Cersei is becoming like Tywin

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

i also have a theory about how quick the ravens got to dani, I think Bran had something to do with that, she might have been on her way there way before JON and co got into their little situation because Bran sent for her before everything transpired knowing it was gonna transpire

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i also have a theory about how quick the ravens got to dani, I think Bran had something to do with that, she might have been on her way there way before JON and co got into their little situation because Bran sent for her before everything transpired knowing it was gonna transpire
    ...because he's the night King and needed a mfn dragon.

I hope this theory is true!

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I don't think its true simply because such a plot is too complex for the show at the moment. It is plausible though cause the Night King has similar powers to Bran, only much stronger. Theres a good chance he knows about everything going on like Bran, so would know about the Dragons.

On the Lannisters, I think theres much more to the meeting between Cersei and Tyrion. Jamie might have believed Cersei but theres no chance Tyrion believed her bullshit. I would like to think that he is playing the greatest game of them all. As he tried to make Dany name him her heir, now Jon's involved that seems unlikely. He knows Cersei is up to something but is going to let it play out. Won't be surprised if Tyrion wins the game of thrones at the end.