Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: one of the DOPEST, and most SLEPT on, SOUTHERN albums... EVER!!!!!!!!

Banned

Exclamation one of the DOPEST, and most SLEPT on, SOUTHERN albums... EVER!!!!!!!!

yall will hate, laugh, and be shocked...

thats because yall are asleep at the switch, and scared to listen for yourself, and find what i, and select others, ALREADY know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah...

BUBBA.... SPARXXX... DELIVERANCE...

with EVERYBODY on yelawolf dick, its the perfect time to big up this dusted over gem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the set up....

TIMBALAND FINALLY found a DOPE emcee, to bless his incredible production........

bubbas angle, was so original... it doesnt seem like a big deal...

white guy rappin... so what...

but bubba was a white country boy, drinking home made liquor, spinning stories about HIS life, and where he came from... shotguns on the porch, broken down cars, racist family... no stone unturned.... not trynna be anything but himself... and he succeeded... ARTISTICALLY

critically?!!?!?!?!? ingrates showed they werent ready for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! album flopped, and had bubba trying to make HITS, without timbo... YIKES... forget that though... yall drove my wigga bubba to crack, and opiates, fuck yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DELIVERANCE was just INCREDIBLE, top to bottom...

sonically...

TIMBALAND at his peak... plus ORGANIZED NOIZE...

in other words... CERTIFIED, FORTIFIED, BANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas forget, that bubba sparxxx, literlly gave timbaland, another style...

country comps, strings, banjos, bluesey shit....

dope voice, in pocket flow, honest, incredible beats behind him.... a whole lot tto like, if you looking for good music...

seriously, i cant even blame bubba for turning to drugs...

son dropped a classic, original as fuck.... and kept it 100....

and NO ONE cared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its like spending your life painting a cathedral, only to see the cathedral burn to the ground,the day afer you finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" i need a DRINK"

drink for 2 bubba, these niggas werent ready for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sidenote: its incredible, how many classic beats, timbo has WASTED, on weak talent... magoo, fuckin die nigga!!!!!!!!!!!! bubba was flippin the script... he was handling those beats, like a champ!!!!!!!!!!!!

any nigga gassing blogspace rappers, callin bubba corny... PLEASE...

thats like calling a nigga shoe game corny, when you just got done polishing your LUGZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure you're alone on this one homie.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I'll think about it homie but I dont know.

honestly, i never really fucked with the rest of the album, but me and my boys were living that title track growing up. well, mostly the hook haha

the song got played out quick when we first heard that shit...

fishing in creeks, baiting girls hooks, drinking, smoking weed, rapping...
    that shit is classic

different shit going on in life now, but that shit is eternal

really ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
    Pretty sure you're alone on this one homie.
    see...

thiis is the kinda non-sense....

I WONT ENTERTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

deliverance was entirely produced by PRIME timbaland and ORGANIZED NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even if you completely ignore and disregard bubba on the mic....

THIS ALBUM IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this si the album, that had big boi thinking, he could repackage, and SALVAGE, bubba sparxx career... under the purple ribbon imprint...

seriosuly, bubba sparxxx is one of the most hated on, and unappreciated emcees, in the history of rap...

a. hes white
    b. his name is BUBBA SPARXXX
    c. he looks like porky the pig in sunlight

this dude had no chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he was spittin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he wasnt VIOLATING, in any sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously...

yall are FUCKED up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay okay....

ANYTHING after this album.... THAT was a VIOLATION....

and reaction, to the non support....

he completely lost it, i dont blame him, he was able to net a hit, that no doubt, is still financially powering his drug habbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MS FAT BOOTY... everyone that BOUGHT deliverance, universally shared that pain, as live SPARXXX, was lowered into his coffin, with timbaland nowhere to be found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas refuse to think outside the box...

yall the type of muhfuckas that hate on cee-lo green....

yall never really listened to SOUL FOOD...

with ears up.....

I STAND BY MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubba sparxxx... deliverance, one of the dopest deep fried cookers... EVER...

tragically slept on...

all because bubba sparxxx... and the stigma of the white emcee!!!!!!!

if youre not eminem with the patterns, youre chopped liver... apparently...

I DONT SUBSCRIBE to THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATS CORNY ABOUT THAT?!!?!?!?!?

WHATS OFF ABOUT THAT?!?!?!!?!?!?!

nigga, you sposed to be on my side on this...

side with the sheep... i cant save you...

ILL SAVE MYSELF, and nurse myself back to health, on my own reconnaissance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i take the beatings, and burnings in the fire...

so yall can run around, spewing prophetic truth....

i can let you in my brain.... but you cant hold my thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flame me here, and regurgitate the gospel in your personal life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your fav. artist's artist fatboybrandon's Avatar

I remember when ^this came out sometime in the late 90's, I always liked the song and have good memories of that time. I thought Bubba showed skills on it next to Jada and made me take notice in what he might have to offer as an artist.

I still haven't heard the album, but will check it out now. Timbaland was so prolific at the time it was hard to keep up with his output, that was before internet downloading.

During Deliverance I was probably stuck in my Fat Beats indie vinyl-buying mode at the time Now I'm at the point where I'm going back to discover things I mighta missed in the late 90's like Timabland side projects.
    Last edited by fatboybrandon; 03-07-2011 at 11:36 PM.

you know what?

angry is 100% right on this one.

this album is dope. i actually own it. its more of a outkast/goodie mob sounding record with the help of organized noise.

just about every beat is bangin.
    bubba kills shit on it lyrically. its better than his debut "dark days, bright nights", and that aint too bad either.

people quick to judge shit without even hearing it (i'm guilty of this myself at times).
    but if you like southern fried, soulful beats, your gonna like this album. very overlooked.

and bubba is 10 times better an mc than this yelawolf cat. yela basically stole bubba's whole steez kinda like nicki minaj stole lil kims. only with country rappin white boys instead of whores that rap.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL nah.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i thought you aint ready, ugly and deliverance were fucking dope tracks but i never cared enough to check the album out...might do it sometimes...

but it is indeed fucking funny how long timbaland fucked with that nigga magoo lol that dude is one of the worst rappers ever!

Hollow Darts is a total fucking loser... he should quit being a loser... "oh i listen to Raekwon and Killah Priest, i creamed on Hell Razah" you total prick... you should suck a golfball and play golf aswell... you should stop wankin over Mortal Kombat and start wanking over someones mum... you cry baby "waaaaaaa!!!!" i don't like you and i never have, you COCKY FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!

hhahahahahahahahahahaahahah angry! u outdid yourself with this one nigga

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    hhahahahahahahahahahaahahah angry! u outdid yourself with this one nigga
    You outdid your mum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    you know what?

angry is 100% right on this one.

this album is dope. i actually own it. its more of a outkast/goodie mob sounding record with the help of organized noise.

just about every beat is bangin.
    bubba kills shit on it lyrically. its better than his debut "dark days, bright nights", and that aint too bad either.

people quick to judge shit without even hearing it (i'm guilty of this myself at times).
    but if you like southern fried, soulful beats, your gonna like this album. very overlooked.

and bubba is 10 times better an mc than this yelawolf cat. yela basically stole bubba's whole steez kinda like nicki minaj stole lil kims. only with country rappin white boys instead of whores that rap.
    this is why...

you are the MAIN MAN my nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick on the trigger with no hesitation...

yelawolf gets jocked, when hes basically bubba sparxxx, with double time, and inferior production...

first violator in said thread, Divine_Complex, has had yelawolf tracks in his signature, yet hes hating on bubba sparxxx.............HILARIOUS... IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i laugh at you sheep...

"you outdid yourself with this one"

i GUARANTEE you never heard this album, and you wouldnt give props to son if you did, cuz you afraid of what others think about you...

for real...

i give props to white boys that catch wreck on the mic, cuz not only do niggas laugh at them, coming up, white boys laugh at them... they have to swim upstream, just like female emcees.... it WAS a fight to get heard, and it IS a fight to be accepted... niggas that have put the pen to the pad, and know what it takes, look at music, through deeper eyes... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

holla when yelawolf drops an album as good as this...

fuckin dickriding faggots, they LLLLLLUUUUHHHHHHH the attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

production = prime timbaland and organized noise aka the beats of OUTKAST for slow niggas

emcee = the first, original, country ass whiteboy, not on no wigger shit, just HIM....

i want one of you peons to actually challenge my opinion...

"youre alone on this"

refute me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY that ever gave this album an honest listen...

at the very least, will tell you... YEAH, shit was a BANGER...

if they come away still hating, they letting visuals, and perception, blur the lines of reality...

i have no interest in your thoughts or opinions... youre a drone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUBBA SPARXXX - NOWHERE.... classic, classic, classic, shit... no way around it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    this is why...

you are the MAIN MAN my nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!

quick on the trigger with no hesitation...

yelawolf gets jocked, when hes basically bubba sparxxx, with double time, and inferior production...

first violator in said thread, Divine_Complex, has had yelawolf tracks in his signature, yet hes hating on bubba sparxxx.............HILARIOUS... IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i laugh at you sheep...

"you outdid yourself with this one"

i GUARANTEE you never heard this album, and you wouldnt give props to son if you did, cuz you afraid of what others think about you...

for real...

i give props to white boys that catch wreck on the mic, cuz not only do niggas laugh at them, coming up, white boys laugh at them... they have to swim upstream, just like female emcees.... it WAS a fight to get heard, and it IS a fight to be accepted... niggas that have put the pen to the pad, and know what it takes, look at music, through deeper eyes... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!

holla when yelawolf drops an album as good as this...

fuckin dickriding faggots, they LLLLLLUUUUHHHHHHH the attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

production = prime timbaland and organized noise aka the beats of OUTKAST for slow niggas

emcee = the first, original, country ass whiteboy, not on no wigger shit, just HIM....

i want one of you peons to actually challenge my opinion...

"youre alone on this"

refute me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY that ever gave this album an honest listen...

at the very least, will tell you... YEAH, shit was a BANGER...

if they come away still hating, they letting visuals, and perception, blur the lines of reality...

i have no interest in your thoughts or opinions... youre a drone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUBBA SPARXXX - NOWHERE.... classic, classic, classic, shit... no way around it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nah i don't care what ppl think. i remember his first single came out when i was like 12 and that shit was tight. i might try to listen to this but idk i think timbaland pretty wack. those songs u posted was decent tho