Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: sovreign/freeman of the land

good info

someone i know runs this site.. dope site

getoutofdebtfree.org

yo soul. what colour ink do i write when stating on a summons that i do not recognise em?

there something i was reading up on on another forum

i think its calling opca or something of that nature

got a trial in on feb 27..assaultin constable in execution of his 'duties'

gonna put it on them

Police Oath;

"I, ... of ... do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law."

udges/Magistrates Oaths

Both swear an Oath of Allegiance:

"I, _________ , do swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, her heirs and successors, according to law. "

Again "law", and lack of understanding, being the problem for Magistrates. Judges do not seem to have that problem. THEY KNOW THEY ARE DELIBERATELY DECEIVING!

Judges Oath (on top of the one above):

“I, _________ , do swear by Almighty God that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of ________ , and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will. "