Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: the universal underworld. (mayan calender)

Earthquake that is causing tsunami's right now happened on the 9th around midnight. Any connection?

PRODIGAL SUN

it's all mathematics.

aurora's are caused by electro magnetic energy(from the sun) hitting the earths , magnetic field.. for some reason(that i cant recall.. had a long ass day!!! ;/) it only happens in the northern hemisphere

the x class flare, probably has something to do with the 8.9 in japan. (im gonna go research now.. lol. and ill be back with posts), but all the people who i get information off. had been stateting.. march 11th - 15th their will be a huge event..

but if the mayan cycle is to be believed.. this is just the start.. we(consciousness) has to fit in so many experiances before the end of this cycle.. its going to be CRAZY,. events like this will be the norm

the suns having problems tho.. its sister is fucking with it magnetism.. also mainstream science(nasa) has recently said that saturn and uranus are being effect by a wobble, that can only be caused by something in the outer solar system..

on personal experiances/.. i would say up to the last 3 months of last year,. ive found myself drfting away from people who i have been tight with my whole life,. i seem to be not interested in meeting some friends,. i actually thought last year i was gettin depressed.. but sometimes, some1 would contact me and id link up, over time i realised(through intuition).. my subconscious mind, is not letting me interact with people (as much) who are confined to this material reality... its really hard to explain.. random events happen where i want to see some1 (usually a girl lol) and they show up at my house,. and other mates call me daily and nothing happens..
    lol one of my mates even said to me, you dont seem to care about anything anymore..
    thats so far from the truth :S
    but i understand his viewpoint
    theirs other things such as seeing 11:11 all the time. it fucking annoys me!! wtf does that mean.. and seeing 1234 alot ;/

but recently just this year, ive been getting weird like waves like adrenalin go through my back down my spine..over and over ;/ it makes me so tired
    is my subconscious/junk dna.. downloading something? :S
    ive always got loads of energy in the day but come 5-6 pm im drained.. i dont go bed till late.. and even if i get 2-4 hours sleep. im live at 8 am. and im full of life.. even if i get loads of sleep.. im live again. until early pm.. then.. its like my body shuts down ;/

sham-ill what extreme unexplainable changes have you been going through?

ill get some proof of the pole shifts up! some nice maps of where the pole is/was, from govt sites :d and mainstream news sources

peace

*edit* i've wanted to mention this a few times.. the bird and fish deaths... is that a sign of whats to come for humans? their deaths are unexplainable.. too many deaths of too many species for it to be nothing/coincidence...i dont even think much is being done on a global scale, to find out what is causing these deaths.

also global warming.. global warming is happening in our solar system, to other planets (check mars' north / soul poles) probes/satelites we have sent out also confirm this.. so what ever is warming up the earth is warming up other bodies in our solar system too..

i watched a video some time back, by a 'high up initiated freemason' and he was saying, that chem trails are their to shield us from the suns harmful radiation,. theirs heavy metals in chem trails spray, they soak up radiation( and give us carcagens) .. but the way he was saying it, sounded like it wasnt radiation from the sun, but from something else..i dunno tho. i still think chemtrails are being done to change earths atmosphere (on purpose) and to fuck with our immune system
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-11-2011 at 04:42 PM.

off mainstream american TV news. regarding pole shifts.. they state some decent facts.. and the fucking idiots laugh and joke!! the mellow dramatic music doesnt help either..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lojH9ulp954

I managed to find a link, i checked earlier in the year

The NOAA National Geophysical Data Center maintains a data set of annual magnetic north pole coordinates going back to the year 1590, derived from early measurements from ships logs to modern day techniques.
    Noting that there has been lots of reporting of pole shift lately, to the point where the phenomenon is actually causing real-world issues such as temporary airport closures, a deeper investigation was in order.
    After transferring 420 years of north pole position data from the NOAA Geo Data Center, configuring it to fit in an Excel spreadsheet, adding a complicated formula to determine exact distance between 2 sets of latitude-longitude coordinates, applying the formula to each data point in the series, and then finally plotting it all in a visual graph, it is alarming to discover the amount of magnetic pole shift – just over the past 10 to 20 years.

Here is one very interesting fact…
    Since 1860, the magnetic pole shift has more than doubled every 50 years. That is pretty significant. In geological terms, that seems to be pretty ‘rapid’.
    Here is another very interesting fact…
    During the past 150 years, the pole shift has been in the same direction.
    The following fact is even more astonishing…
    During the past 10 years, the magnetic north pole has shifted nearly half of the total distance of the past 50 years! In other words, the pole shift has apparently sped up substantially.

Pole Shift has more than doubled each of the last 50 years

The present rate of magnetic north pole shift is about 55 kilometers per year. According to the data set, during the year 2000 the magnetic north pole actually shifted more than 70 kilometers.
    The issue now is, since the pole shift has been at 400 year record high rates during the past 10 to 20 years, the cumulative effect is now beginning to cause real-world issues.
    Will the effects affect us noticeably or in a bad way? Time will tell I suppose, but at the current rate there will no doubt be direct effects on many systems in the years ahead, many of them nuisance issues such as documentation changes while others will likely be more serious.
    It is not known if the shift will speed up or slow down in the years ahead. Some say that a pole reversal is overdue, and this phenomenon may be indicators of the beginnings of that process.
    Note that the earth’s magnetic field is what protects us from radiation. Without it, we would not survive. Could a pole reversal cause a period of time in-between flip-flop such that we would be exposed to deadly radiation? Stay tuned…

Graph of annual magnetic north pole shift during the past 420 years

At the current direction, the magnetic north pole is heading directly towards Russia. The following image shows the dramatic acceleration while pointing out the past 50 years versus the past 10 years of movement.

Click here to see what’s happening with the South Magnetic Pole

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-s...id-pole-shift/
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-11-2011 at 05:03 PM.

hmm elenin(nibiru) was in line with the sun and earth last year on the day of the chile earthquake.. this year their in alignment again from the 11th-15th march.

Peace,

Interesting as it appears the earthquakes that started on the 9th do appear to have shifted the balance of the planet, the pole by about 6.5 inches as reported by

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...-of-the-planet

yep they did.. japans moved by 8 metres?? the poles axis also shifted durin the chile earthquake.. days are getting shorter..the axis tilted by 25cm's on march 11th
    i think cos of how the planets are/was aligned with nibiru and the sun. aswell as going into this highly charged electro magnetic cloud ( known as the photon belt).. physics seems to be changing on this planet.. from the start of the year.. the bird and fish deaths ( both animals are highly effected by changes in the electro magnetic fields)

ive recently heard that a nuclear plant in ontario is having problems.. then their was an earthquake their..
    the next few days theirs a super moon (cycle lunar perigee) the closest the moon will be to us in the last 20 years.. also april3rd theirs some weird alignments and things.
    i fear some fall out from japan, another quake in japan, along with something going on in the new madrid area ;/ i wish everyone here from the usa and japan remains safe
    haarp is seems to be pretty active with the unnatural weather patterns developing

depending on how the next week goes,. i think the mayans are right.. more(experiances) are happening in less time..

im a post up some links.. please check the sources and do your own research.

peace

radiation in california - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72vSy...eature=feedlik

latest earthquakes in the usa -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zvkN...&feature=feedu

probably the best recent video using satelites/probes( soho/stereo behind/ahead/sdo images)
    great sources- theirs lots of other videos like this(again with proper sources).. but this is detailed.. please ignore the dudes religious views.. lol.. he uses the words nibiru/summarian but still thinks jesus will save us! lol his overall view is off.. but his research is sick
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LerNwCxdcL0

video from january 2011, tracking nibiru http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwqLoKhaesc

nibiru's orbit using nasa's jpl software - > dates and alignmants -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpU8VeMN6eo

their (nasa website/space.org.spaceweather.com) saying that the 'comets' coma is 27,000km the coma is the atmosphere of the 'comet' but its tail is 900,000km long,. looking at its orbit. and the above video (aswell as others) the tail of the comet comes into earths orbit in september-november..

last video
    covers the magnetosphere of the earth on the days of the earthquake, compared to nibiru's earth sun positions , covers all recent quakes compared to nbiru's alignmants.. in detail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWLxUtf5Nqc

some1 asked earlier what they should do to help progress your own conscious mind..
    in this period, taken from a newsletter.

- Ride the wave of change
    - Deepen your spiritual practice
    - Get clear on your values and set priorities
    - Stay grounded
    - Stay focused
    - Stay positive
    - Take action
    - Live your purpose
    - Create with intent
    - Practice discernment
    - Expect miracles

peace, and stay safe!

just been checking weather satelites

this is off the coast of japan, heading across the pacific,, not being covered by media at all.
    peace

*link removed, as was being updated every 3 hours,.
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-21-2011 at 04:11 AM.

links to govt satelites (stereo ahead/behind/soho/sdo/infrared weather,haarp, etc)
    all educational or govt funded

http://solarimg.org/artis/

i really wanted this thread to be positive, but i dont think i can do that anymore ;/

the last 4 major earthquakes japan/china/nz/chile, have been when Elenin has been in alignmant with earth and the sun/another planet..
    the next time we will be in alignmant is sept 11th.

you can back check dates of those events, and elenins orbit

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=1#cad
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-22-2011 at 10:28 AM.

Prince Rai

Soul, this is interesting stuff. I will pm you shortly, i need to run out for a bit!

peace

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    Soul, this is interesting stuff. I will pm you shortly, i need to run out for a bit!

peace

peace cuz,

The 1st Day of the Universal Wave brought with it -

- X-Class Solar Flare
    - Mega Earthquake Japan
    - Mega Tsunami Japan
    - Multiple Nuclear Reactor meltdown(on going)
    - A War with Lybia(on going)
    - Increased Civil Unrest Globally
    - Collapse of the Portugal Government
    - Massive Protests that are planned for the 26th March
    -Collapse of Egyptian Government
    -Dali Lama stands down
    -Wirral Magistrates and their court being "arrested" by the people
    -Several volcanoes errupted
    -Several other magnitude 7+ earthquakes reported
    These are just some of the larger external things we can see.

Then there is all the internal stuff that people have been experiencing across the globe such as intense energy, intense dreaming, increased synchronicity et cetra,. The above is all in just 17 (earth) days.

I know theres a few more events that were not as magnaminous and hence forgot about them...lol...also I bet there are probably millions upon millions of other small domestic incidents of change amongst small groups, and families.

That was all in the first day,. which began march 9th the 1st day is known as initiation, the second day begins tomorrow march 27th and the theme of that day is Reaction, goes upto 13th april..

peace and blessings to all,. stay positive, create the future you want.
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-26-2011 at 06:09 AM.