Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: the universal underworld. (mayan calender)

Default the universal underworld. (mayan calender) 2012/nibiru/pole shifts

Ian Xel Lungold's great work on the mayan calender.. (videos further down)

2012 is not the end of the world. its not about wars/famine/planet x. apocalypse

its about the natural evolution of consciousness.. as shown through the mayan calender(through time)

the mayan calender is not a calender. its a means to judge and guide us, when consciousness/energy is changing..

the next cycle(in human consciousness), begins march 9th 2011.. each cycle lasts 20 days.. the last cycle began jan 5th 1999, all the cycles continue along side each other, until all cycles are completed..

looking forward to questions.

peace
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-09-2011 at 07:42 AM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post

edit. how do u embed videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhxX4ziOEjo

mhxX4ziOEjo

put that ^ part between the you tube tag things

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mhxX4ziOEjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

a big change in consciousness may cause wars/famine/planet x/apocalypse,....right ?

peace sunny thanks,

no, the change in consciousness will not create those events.. those events will occur due to orchestrated events(holly wood since 2000 has been gearing us up with movie after movie on natural disasters).easily orchestrated wars or project blue beam type scenerio... or.even a end of times biblical event to be staged.. the natural disasters maybe due to 'heavenly bodies' / planets.

PRODIGAL SUN

son... the cycle begins tomorrow.. but what the hell happens during this cycle.. and what can we do to optimize ourselves and profit for the betterment of ourselves during it?

The ABBOTT

interesting fact... if america keeps spending at the present rate in december 2012 it will max out

also the solar winds are going to knock out communications, electric grids, satellites etc...we are going bck to the 70's

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

im a try to get deeper into this..

The Nine Underworlds
    Hierarchical model of the Nine
    Underworlds of Creation symbolized by a pyramid built in Nine levels. The Unitary and Dualistic nature of the respective Underworlds have been indicated.

Image Source - Carl Johan Calleman
    Solving the Greatest Mystery of our Time: The Mayan Calendar

http://www.mayanmajix.com/lab_F1.html

Note About the beginning date of the Universal Cycle

I have probably contributed myself to the confusion that reigns when it comes to the beginning date of the Universal wave movement and have given different times for this. What we know is that the calendar develops according to nine wave movements, where the longest one goes back to the birth of the universe, and they all differ from one another with a factor of twenty. According to such a fractal view of the prophetic Mayan calendar system the ninth wave would then be only 234 days long made up of 13 different uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods. This places the beginning of the ninth wave at March 9, 2011 and that of the preceding wave (Conscious Convergence) at July 17, 2010. These are points in time that are expected to mark significant frequency increases and accelerations of time.

As we approach the time when all the nine waves, developing at different speeds, will simultaneously come to manifest fully (28 October 2011, 13 Ahau) there is thus going to be quite complex patterns of overlapping of these waves. The Sacred Calendar rounds of 260 days will still have an unquestionable energetic existence and so these, as part of this overlapping, would continue the three stage rocket into the birth of the new world that started on 9.9.9 (Sept 9, 2009, please see http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...n_calendar.htm). For this reason the dates of the beginnings of the two next tzolkin rounds, May 27, 2010 and Feb 11, 2011, will also remain as important times for celebrating alignments with the cosmic plan and potentially very important for the preparation for the Conscious Convergence and the actual ninth wave respectively.

Carl Johan Calleman

just going on the the end of the current cycle that began on jan 5th 99. and its theme ethics.. looking at protests/revolution in the middle east. and those in europe end of last year.. ethically.. are people wakeing up??

for the moment ill stop on the evolution of consciousness vibe

the mayan side of things, everything is very positive for humanity...

but going by other ancient cultures and some modern religions.. we are near judgement day..

The human consciousness calender of the mayans ties into what ancient cultures have all described as an event that is coming in 2012..what we are going into is a once in a 60,000 year event.. but also mixing into that is..another event that happens roughly every 3200 years..
    this year. their will be crazy alignments in planets/the sun/the central point of the universe.. i got a youtube video and a file saved.. ill find them both and post later

the mayans had several 'calenders' (their not as what we term as calenders, their devices that give guidelines for differant things from personal, to the suns/planets/stars orbits/eclipses, aswell as personal calenders that would be like modern day horoscopes)

one calender, that represented star/planetary alignments. has the been represented as a crop circle. its called avesbury crop circle 2008
    and it depicts how the planets will be aligned dec 21st 2012 (going by mayan astrology.. that has 'predicted' well no it calculated, when each and every solar/lunar eclipse would be) with planet X :S

crop circle videos of avebury crop circle (next to stonehenge 33degree meridian) with narration from researchers i think are pretty sick with planet x in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LKrC66xJI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPBdsp6DOFk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnnHRIRyO4M

the above video is just to sick, please research the information provided before you start to lash out!

people useing the above mentioned programmes searching that part of space
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wfq321IUR4

i cant do this embedding shit.. please may a mod access this and fix it :d

recently NASA has announced that their is something heading out way

Nemesis/Herculobos/ELEnin (EXtinction Level Event N??? wonder what that is.)

which any one can find and research from any western media source.. recently they have even been saying stuff about the oort cloud,.. that something is lurking their.. again i wont post on that. cos its mainstream.much easier to research..

The discovery of a comet last month. Original estimates put it's trajectory within 8 Astronomical Units (AU) of earth, but revised numbers put it much closer at 0.15 au. Its arrival comes this Sept/Oct with Earth passing through its debris trail around November 2011

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C/2010%20X1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1

Where do i go from here.. hmm.. more proof i guess..

nasa and universities have access to satelites (iras/soho/stereo behind) aswell as looking at space through infa red telescopes from the new observatory in antartica ( if people do their research. they;ll be able to find out why they chose antartica..)

i used to think planet x was a planet.. or a comet.. just some random thing.. but.. EVERY solar system..(except ours lol) is binary or has a triple star system.. up until the early 80's it was mainstream that we must live in a binary star system.. (i can provide lots of links.. if people want)

i see this thing that was in the mayan crop circle,, or this planet x / worm wood/the destroyer/nibiru/summarian tablets/etc as being a brown dwarf. the suns twin..
    theirs videos available and information out their that shows this,. and tells u where to look and how.....

The mayan evolution calender ends in 2012,, and..does that mean we will all cro create? or will we get pole shifts (theirs govt sites that show the poles are moving,(infact so much so. that indonesia is sinking.. theirs huge amounts of water on land. and it hasnt rained for a long time...) like we have had in the past, that have been documented.

search youtube users traitors beware, bo knows entertainment..

http://planetx-hercolubus-nibiru.blogspot.com/

http://poleshift.ning.com/

http://www.redicecreations.com/

i dont believe all that is in them sites, but they provide accurate information,. i just dont go with their over all end game agenda's

their is a lot of information their. i can get deeper into all of it.

ill end with one last video.. its old but.. very relevent
    its from freemantv

id say he is 99% right on things.. this is old tho.. bout 4 years.. he covers icke's work. and has scholars from all fields on his show..

www.freemantv.com
    http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/
    http://freemantv.whynotnews.eu/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl70Sr3cbsM -> return of the nephillim off of freemantv covers abit on the mayan calender,. also check at 35.50mins where he says' its my personal theory that white man comes from mars and landed and came down inthe cauccus moutians and invaded planet earth' theirs also another piece in their where he tells of a statue (on easter island) that has the story of the moon being brough into our orbit..

sorry theirs lots of reading/time required.
    enjoy

peace
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 03-09-2011 at 12:28 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

those pictures just fucked me up.

but yo..
    it's 12:16 AM.. the cycle begans

rUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

peace, sunny could you, sort out the other videos on my post too?, thankyou (:

yo the forumula is *youtube* the link (like v=dlkskdnflsandflskdfds you put everything after v=*/youtube*

instead of ** use []

so *youtube*sdfslkdfjslkdjfs*/youtube* for example

The Great Tree and a graphic of the Universal Wave Calendar

View the 9th level Universal Wave Calendar
    http://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/uni.html

The Universal Wave calendar starts on 9th March 2011(it has taken 16.4 Billion years to manifest).

The consciousness of Creation's evolution is playing out according to a divine plan and everything is on schedule, this one can grasp though looking at the Mayan calendar and how this aligns to the 9 levels of the Mayan Pyramids. Dr. Carl Johan Calleman's study of the Mayan Calendar is revolutionary.

The seed of the "Tree of Life" came from the "Great Mystery". The Great Mystery allowed for a seed to be planted some 16.4 Billion years ago and this has grown to manifest as the "Tree of Life" forming the many branches from its tall trunk that stands humble and wise with love. The root of the "Tree of Life" is given energy from the beautiful fertile soil in the garden of the universes "Great Mystery". This energy fuels the "Tree of Life" and this in turn feeds the collective consciousness to be consciously alive. In becoming life out of nothing the greatest miracle manifests. The Great Spirit that was given sacred powers from the Great Mystery intended the growth of the sacred "Tree of Life". This conscious action of love allowed for the anti matter to become the matter. A new branch is about to start on 9th March 2011, this will align consciousness to the trunk of the “Tree of Life” and her roots that connect to the infinite universes “Great Mystery”. This new branch is allowing for a new connection to the "Great Mystery" and her Garden of fertile soil. This connection will bring things to change to new levels of awareness as we live to explore our existence. The new branch of the "Tree of Life" is about to be initiated from the "Great Mystery" as the 9th Wave of Universal Co-Creation, according to the consciousness of the Mayan calendar.

The Mayan calendar represents the "Tree of Life". The Mayan calendar's 9th level of consciousness will bring in the Universal Wave, as a process from seed to fruit, starting on 9th of March and ending on the 28th of October 2011. For the first day from 9th to 26th March I am feeling the "seeds of unity" as a vibration of sacred intention into action and doing, and this shining a light of love, resonating through the collective consciousness.

We are arriving at a time in the universe where everything will be divinely guided because we will align directly to the center of the universes “Great Mystery". The universal frequencies of love will resonate through the collective consciousness. This means that the collective consciousness of humanity will be guided divinely. In other words we will align with creations original intention and sacred flow, in harmony and balance. If one looks at the world then one realizes why things are in chaos, because everything is changing to become one with creation. We will sacredly exist as co-creators of heaven on earth in the "Garden of Eden", naturally trusting with truth from our infinite heart of unconditional love.

The collective consciousness is the fruit of the "Tree of Life". We are about to become ripe with the original intention of love. Only in love can we exist in paradise. Life is a privilege.

The Mayan Calendar shows the process of growth from seed to fruit on the TREE OF LIFE. For this reason it is the divine calendar with a prophetic outcome. The prophecies show us that only with love can there be life. On each of the 9 levels of the Mayan calendar are the 13 divisions. These divisions, also known as heavens are the 7 days and 6 Nights. The 1st division in the 1st level has a resonance to the 1st division or the 1st day in all the levels and we reach the 1st day in the 9th and last level on the 9th of March 2011. Thus we are aligning to the trunk of the tree and her roots.

The 8th level resonates to the right brain and eastern hemisphere and thus a closer connection to spirit. This started on the 5th of January 1999, with the fruit growing to become a Galactic consciousness which came into fruition on the 3rd of November 2010. This 12.8 year period from 1999 to 2011 comprises basically of 13 by 360 day Tun calendar cycles which are the 7 periods of light and 6 periods of dark of the 8th level.

You can add your own experiences into these times from 1999 but for me it has been a time of deep exploring within, life is teaching me to trust the divine flow as I see myself connecting to my truth within. I have realized that I am anything but separate. You are me and I am you. We are reflections of each other. Everything is a choice. Who you are and where you come from and what you have become is all part of your choice. This is your reality and equates to your consciousness. The center of who you are is your timing system which for the most part is governed by the physical movement of the earth around the sun. From a physical point of view this keeps our consciousness pinned down to the 3rd dimension and does not help us to connect to the infinite universe where all potential dwells. The Mayan calendar works with a system that allows one to connect to your spiritual growth and for this reason it is becoming very popular with more spiritually inclined people. Aligning to the Cosmic Mayan calendar rhythms and cycles allows you to connect to the divine plan of oneness with the universe. The Mayan calendar is a spiritual calendar that shows the evolution and transformation of consciousness from the spiritual dimensions to the physical 3rd dimension. We are not just physical. With every breath we are manifested into existence. Our minds have a hard time grasping this because we are not our minds. Our heart knows this because this is where our essence comes from. Our heart connects us to the Great Spirit.

The 9th level starts on the 9th of March 2011 and I feel will resonate to the hearts infinite Oneness and a unitary open and clear consciousness with no divisions affecting the global brain (or our brain = opening us up to a clear path to the heart, with no filters = we will be able to connect to the universe like never before = the last time we had a clear and open path to the infinite cosmos was on the 5th level which moved into resonance with the next level 5125 years ago, filtering our collective consciousness to the left brain half, favoring material values). Our collective global brain is about to favor no separations.

The 9th level will be 234 days in length and will prepare us for entry into a place of sacred existence with the multi-dimensions of the infinite universe (this is the way I am seeing it). The 7th day and fruit of the 9th level will bring the consciousness of complete “Universal Co-Creation” and the 7th day will start on 11th October 2011 and complete on the 28th of October. The same period on the 8th level is 360 days long and 20 x bigger, from 3rd of November 2010 to 28th October 2011. Each day and night of the 13 divisions of the 9th level to infinite expansion is 20 x smaller and will be 18 days. This equates to the feeling of time speeding up, but actually Creation is quickening and shifting the ages to converge and give birth to the new golden age of peace, harmony and balance.

Through the 13 Heavens of 18 days on the 9th level, Creation is divinely intending its growth process from seed to fruit on the Tree of Life. This will manifest a new consciousness on earth, one that will have to bring the collective consciousness closer to center.

The Galactic Waves 8th level as a cross reference to the Universal Waves 9th level

We will walk through this now and as we do this we can look back in consciousness to see what we were up to and how life has grown from a seed to a mature fruit through the Galactic Wave. And we can look forward in consciousness to see what each 18 day cycle of the 9th level might bring but with the understanding that it will resonate to Oneness. For me the understanding is that the 8th Level resonates to a spiritual connection within and thus to the cosmos without, preparing us in alignment with the 9th Wave of the hearts Oneness.

1. First 360 day Tun cycle - 1st Day starts on 5th January 1999
    1 = Initiates (sowing the seeds)
    Cycle one is a period of light or an opening for the growth of consciousness. The seed is planted and it is time for a new beginning to create the flow in a new direction. For some it may have been a time of being unsure as we entered a new millennium. One is the beginning of all things and new perceptions are available.

(First 18 day cycle of Universal wave - 1st Day = 9th March to 26th March 2011)

2. Second 360 day Tun cycle – 1st Night starts on 31st December 1999
    2 = Creates a reaction (Germination of the seed)
    Cycle two is a period of dark or the opportunity to apply the enlightenment just received from creations flow. The germination of the seed allows for new points of view. To be or not to be is the question. We are separate but one. We are 2 sides of the same coin and the coin will not be whole if we only look at one side. It is the application of “initiates”. After the seed is planted, does the seed grow or not? Have you noticed that before something begins we hold our breath in anticipation? Breathe in and let go with trust.

(Second 18 day cycle of Universal wave – 1st Night = 27th March to 13th April 2011)

Follow this link to read more.
    http://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/B...sal%20Wave.pdf

A graphic of the structure of Creation's 9 levels of consciousnesshttp://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/calender.pdf

With love and light,

Sean Alan Caulfield
    [email protected]

taken from : http://mayanmajix.com/9wave_sean.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKmwtuV9Bik -> Raising Vibrations, Following intuitions and Dreams - Penney Peirce - 8th March 2011

Understanding numerology -> http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

(humans)are spiritual not religious but it has just dawned on me.

Today is the start of the 9th wave, as we all are aware, it's also the start of lent for the religious Christian people.

9th March is the start of the 9th wave and also Ash Wednesday, it gets more spooky so bare with me.

Easter falls on exactly the crest of the 2nd day(resolution), Good Friday is 22nd April and Easter Monday is 25th the whole crest of the 2nd day is Easter.

Synchronisity? Or planned that way,? (watch from 6th minute http://www.youtube.com/v/ieK02PKv4ls )

consciousness is speeding up, more experiances will happen in shorter 'time-frames'

- 1st Underworld (Cellular) - 16.4 Billion Years Total and Each Day/Night 1.26 Billion Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

Then during the 7th Day of the Cellular Underworld, the same amount of creation that takes 16.4 Billion Years was compressed into 20x shorter period of what we percieve as time. Therefore the next Underworld....

- 2nd Underworld (Mammalian) - 820 Million Years Total and each Day/Night 63.1 Million Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

Then during the 7th Day of the Mammalian Underworld, the same amount of creation was further compressed into 20x shorter period of what we percieve as time. Therefore the next Underworld....

- 3rd Underworld (Familial) - 41 Million Years Total and each Day/Night 3.1 Million Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

Then during the 7th Day of the Familial Underworld, the same amount of creation was further compressed into 20x shorter period of what we percieve as time. Therefore the next Underworld....

- 4th Underworld (Tribal) - 2 Million Years Total and each Day/Night 158,000 Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

Then during the 7th Day of the Tribal Underworld, the same amount of creation was further compressed into 20x shorter period of what we percieve as time. Therefore the next Underworld....

- 5th Underworld (Cultural) - 102,000 Years Total and each Day/Night 7,900 Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

Then during the 7th Day of the Cultural Underworld, the same amount of creation was further compressed into 20x shorter period of what we percieve as time. Therefore the next Underworld....

- 6th Underworld (National) - 5,125 Years Total and each Day/Night 394 Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

Then during the 7th Day of the National Underworld, the same amount of creation was further compressed into 20x shorter period of what we percieve as time. Therefore the next Underworld....

- 7th Underworld (Planetary) - 256 Years Total and each Day/Night 19.7 Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

Then during the 7th Day of the Planetary Underworld, the same amount of creation was further compressed into 20x shorter period of what we percieve as time. Therefore the next Underworld....

- 8th Underworld (Galactic) - 12.8 Years Total and each Day/Night 360 Days - Completion date 28th October 2011.

Then during the 7th Day of the Galactic Underworld, the same amount of creation is further compressed into 20x shorter period of what we percieve as time. Therefore the next Underworld....

- 9th Underworld (Universal) - 234 Days Total and each Day/Night 18 Days - Completion date 28th October 2011.

So in a nutshell, the same amount of Creation that has been occurring and getting compressed 20x throughout all these Cycles is going to be compressed again and occur in just 234 Days as in from 9th March 2011 to 28th October 2011.

Now that is some Creation folks. The mind will simply not be able to cope or keep up because it can only operate at around 25fps lol.

All the KTL members should read and absorb these levels, they are Ibso-Facto, QED and Proof that the Mayan Calendar was accurately devised, devised on the discovery of the Grand Schedule, the Master Plan of the Universe and the consciousness within it, the make up and building blocks that hold it all together...yes...consciousness

'Gods' (really our own conscious) Master Plan now being revealed in the end days just as stated in the Bible(and other religions), I forget which chapter and verse

THE END DAYS...sounds fatal doesn't it ! Well don't misinterpret it as destruction, death and disaster...unless you are writing a Hollywood Movie in which case yeah go for it and blow it up baby ! its got to be done, so bring it on

The End Days, is something entirely different..thankfully it means an End to this system of things that should take place 28th October 2011 in favour of a new system a 'new matrix'. It sounds incredible, too fantastic, spaced out man yeah far out, but we have it on impeccable authority that this is the actual case. The Impeccable Authority of which I refer is of course our histroy, as backed up by the unfolding of the Mayan calandar...it is irrefutable.

16.4 Billion years, we keep on reminding of it...because its such a collosal figure. We so frequently use figures like a miilion and a billion today but we dont really think how big 1 million is. For example it would take about 1 week solid to count from 1 to a million at a rate of 2 numbers said per second.

16.4 billion would take roughly 17 years to count or more...if my maths is any good that is

This is how long the universe has existed for in this lifetime timescale. It may have existed before and gone through this entire cycle before, which I doubt as that would be counter productive and prove that God really is bored.

So 16.4 billion years ago BANG hello universe and all matter, it all formed, life appeared, we had this life, we grew, we got smarter and now we are here ---> . Masters of our destiny in unity....its going to be one hell of a ride from the 9th onwards.

I have often had the feeling that I ( as spirit ) have come back in time, been physically born, to grow up just to experience this event (again) as I have seen it experienced it all before. Has anyone else had those thoughts? That you have already lived/existed to the end of infinity but like a living history lesson, have come back to see it, experience it again?? I would be very interested to know, so please think deeply.

9th wave energy sweeping the world -> http://www.youtube.com/v/pkHfOvvgWOg

The Animals Speak of the Need for Accelerated Change - 7th March 2011

http://mayasoma.wordpress.com/2011/0...erated-change/

Quote:
    Chief Dan George, Salish,
    British Columbia, 1899-1981
    “There is a longing among all people and creatures to have a sense of purpose and worth. To satisfy that common longing in all of us we must respect each other. In the olden times man and creature walked as friends who carried the beauty of the land in their hearts. Now each one of us is needed to make sure the salmon can find a place to spawn and the bear cub a tree to climb. There is little time left and much effort is needed!”

“The Animals Speak” is a wonderful book by Ted Andrews which offers an in-depth analysis, as well magical and spiritual meanings to many of our worlds animals, birds and reptiles. In the indigenous world, every animal carries a medicine and a message. It is always crucial to pay attention to the animals that cross ones path and their particular significance in one’s life.

Presently, on a global scale, the animals seem to be screaming a few messages at us… Pay attention now to
    the whales beaching and dying,
    the dolphins aborting,
    the millions of jellyfish and hundreds of tons of fish washing ashore dead,
    to the bats dying,
    or the bumblebee colonies collapsing,
    to the birds, birds, and more birds found dead,
    or the cattle, buffalo, and other livestock mysteriously dying off,
    the bald eagles gathering in mass only to drop from the sky from starvation;
    all over the planet there are new animal death stories everyday.

It’s sobering, sad, worrisome and disconcerting. Even the average Joe must ask himself, “what in the world is going on?” I have learned to breathe more deeply, to enjoy the moment more fully, and to have gratitude more often as I say farewell to these magnificent creatures who have graced our lives with their presence. It is becoming painfully clear that we are indeed an intricate eco-system, interdependent on one another and at a loss when large numbers of any species exits the planet unexplainably.

Somewhere in my bedroom right now is a very stinky, rotting and dead lizard. I cannot find where he has chosen to rest his carcass, I can only smell him. It’s truly obnoxious. Lizard can be symbolic of our unconscious dream state. A dead one is telling me to PAY ATTENTION. Dead lizards portend fears and sometimes foreshadowing of dangers ahead. Clearly, I have interpreted this animal’s death as a warning… I make my living on food and luxury services in a tourism industry…where will this industry be in a year from now as food prices continue to sky-rocket and fuel becomes unaffordable? Dead lizard tells me to prepare for a new timeline.

In one day from now, we will all be thrown into hyperspace speed acceleration as the Mayan Calendar enters its last phase of a very long and complex counting system. What we are witnessing is an overtaxed eco-system that has probably reached tipping point. We can soothe are minds by saying that the fish and bird deaths are due to the changing magnetic fields, but how do you explain all the other animal deaths? I take solace in the fact that these events were prophesied and are part of the web of creation back to wholeness, health and planetary balance.

Our world is severely out of balance, has been severely out of balance for quite a while. All of our systems, be it financial, educational, political, religious, health, military, energy, marital and most obviously, environmental are straining under the stressful conditions of an imminent collapse. The animals are merely screaming their message loud and clear: the end of this unbalanced living is near. What is beautiful about every death is the rebirth that follows. Ted Andrews says, “there is no life without death, and there is no death without rebirth. Death always has a loss and a gain balance. All life is sacred and all life is essential to other life.”

So let us look at the meaning these animals carry…
    whale: brings us creation, the power of song, & awakening to inner depths,
    dolphin: the power & healing of breath and sound,
    jellyfish/fish: represent the health of our worlds’ waters,
    bats: speaks of transition and initiation,
    bumblebees: fertility and the honey of life,
    birds: flight, freedom, lightness of spirit and upliftment,
    buffalo: manifesting abundance through right action & prayer, and
    eagle: illumination of spirit, healing and all creation.
    (My list is a reduced version of the hordes of animals deaths!)

Now imagine these animal powers listed above in their death throes. Isn’t it obvious that our world is about to transition? Whale brings us the memory, the history, the records we need to remember…Dolphin brings us the sound and the breath to move through these times, fish calls our attention to the healing of the waters, bat tells us that shamanistic death is at hand, bees warn us that life cannot be sustained without them, buffalo enlists us to correct prayer, and eagle, sweet eagle is starving… he tells us our spirits our bankrupt and so our world is reflecting this state of being, he invites us to live in responsible relationship. Karmically, eagle says that events will fly faster now, repercussions will be realized quicker, and all you do or say- positive or negative- will come home to roost in stronger ways. The animals are speaking, the animals are always speaking, are we listening yet?

On the last phase of the Mayan Calendar which is only 260 days, the gestation period of the birth of our Mother, one must tread softly, cautiously and with much awareness, as Eagle is telling us, all of our actions do carry much weight! Kindly remember “All are part of an ecosystem. All are necessary for every other aspect. Everything that occurs in nature repurcusses upon us. Everything that happens to us, repurcusses upon nature. Though we may like to remain seperate, we are not. We may not recognize the repurcussions, but they are real, nonetheless, and She (Mother Nature) would honor that.” Ted Andrews

In all five of my births, I was excited and thrilled to be bringing a new life to the planet. In all five of my births, when the time came to labor, I was scared.
    I am thrilled and excited now, I am also scared. The wave of energy on the planet is engulfing me, the forces of nature are taking over, this birth is about to happen. Who, I ask is immune to this feeling? I take a deep breath and I call upon my favorite totem, Dragonfly, to protect the rainbow warriors and keep us always and forever in the power of the light!

In Love,
    Navajo

Preparing To Step Into The Wave

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...1&e=c691d68975

Quote:
    March 7, 2011
    In two days humanity enters the 9th Wave of Consciousness, Unity Consciousness, as described by Laarkmaa and the Mayan Calendar. For those of you who may not understand exactly what the Mayan Calendar is, it is a formula for understanding ENERGY. It is not really about time, although our time-focused modern cultures persist in believing that the dates of the Mayan Calendar are time oriented. The truth is that the Mayan Calendar is about energy waves, complete with portals where we may gain greater understanding of the cycles of energy of the universe. Laarkmaa tells us that the Pleiadians brought the Mayan Calendar to the Maya 5,000 years ago as a guideline to help humanity learn to navigate energy and learn to work with it as co-creators. Mayan elders confirm the understanding that this wisdom came from the stars. Our ancestors were lovingly shown how to recognize the energy signature of each day and how to act in accordance with the universal plan for harmony.

Sadly, as we matured mentally, we devolved spiritually, separating ourselves more and more from Nature. We convinced ourselves that knowledge was more powerful than wisdom, and we erroneously began to believe that we could control our lives by managing our time. We forgot as humans how to act in accordance with Nature; we forgot the understanding of universal energy, and we have alienated ourselves from love and light through our patterns of fear, judgment, control, and manipulation.

Now that we find ourselves at the eleventh hour, we are only beginning to remember Who We Are. Laarkmaa is here to help us remember that we are divine and are part of the universe, so that we can co-create the New Reality. More about this is available in our book, click here.

Mayan Calendar scholar Carl Johan Calleman has brilliantly outlined the energy waves of the Mayan Calendar and aligned them with the Gregorian Calendar so that we can begin to integrate each of these waves of energy into our lives. The date each energy wave arrives and the energy it carries is listed at the end of this article. Sean Alan Caulfield has described the waves comparing them to the sequential process of bringing seed to fruit. Laarkmaa has given us the energy vibration of each of the waves. We are about to enter the 9th Wave of Consciousness, a wave of energy unlike any humanity has ever experienced. The 9th Wave holds the potential for us to put aside selfishness, judgment, competition, desire to control, and fear. This wave of energy opens us to change in ways we have never been able to access; we will now have the ability to change our old patterns and belief systems, if we have the courage and the desire to do so. Laarkmaa tells us that this is the path Home to Love. A live, Laarkmaa dialogue on this subject was captured on recording and will be available to you as an MP3 Download on our website on March 9th, 2011.

We are living in a very exciting time, but we will not realize the benefits of this beautiful energy wave if we do not take responsibility for our own thoughts, actions, and emotions. It is up to us to change. It is up to us to navigate the seas of change that will soon be washing over us. Below are the dates and what they represent in terms of energy, as described by Laarkmaa. Each period of eighteen days holds two periods of nine days. Laarkmaa teaches that if we consciously engage with the energy of these consciousness waves, we may begin to understand the truth of Who We Are and the power we can hold as co-creators when we learn how to manifest with love. Let us join the sea of the 9th Wave with open hearts.

LEVEL 1- INITIATION- MARCH 9, 2011

LEVEL 2- REACTION- MARCH 27, 2011

LEVEL 3- ACTIVATION- APRIL 14, 2011

LEVEL 4- STABILIZATION- MAY 2, 2011

LEVEL 5- EMPOWERMENT- MAY 20, 2011

LEVEL 6- CREATING FLOW- JUNE 7, 2011

LEVEL 7- REVELATION- JUNE 25, 2011

LEVEL 8- CONNECTION- JULY 13, 2011

LEVEL 9- HARMONIZE- JULY 31, 2011

LEVEL 10- TRANSCEND CHALLENGES- MANIFEST- AUGUST 18

LEVEL 11- CLARITY- SEPTEMBER 5, 2011

LEVEL 12- UNDERSTANDING- SEPTEMBER 23, 2011

LEVEL 13- COMPLETION- OCTOBER 11, 2011

END OF THE MAYAN CALENDAR 9TH WAVE AND BEGINNING OF THE NEW REALITY: OCTOBER 28, 2011 (approximately…. it is a PROCESS!)

For a more detailed explanation, you can
    attend our class on these energies on our
    website on March 9, 2011.

Ty for your question Sham-iLL

i hope ive provided some thoughts..
    peace

peace savario. i keep getting error msgs when i do the codeing ;/

JPBdsp6DOFk">JPBdsp6DOFk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

;/
    wtf
    all im doing is *youtube*jdjdjwjd*/youtube*

each cycle lasts 20 days.. the last cycle began jan 5th 1999
    i cant make any sense out of this statement...

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    i cant make any sense out of this statement...

i know i fucked it up, hence why i put up pics/diagrams and other text going into detail on what i meant..

but just for you

each day(cycle) (in the universal underworld cycle) is just under 20 days (earth days)

the last underworld cycle (GALACTIC) started on 5th january 1999,. and each day of the cycle lasted 320 (earth) days

please use the diagrams a few posts above to help

as an exmaple.. we are entering the 9th underworld the previous cycles of underworld(consciousness) run side by side the 7th underworld began 1755, then was jointed in 1999 by the 8th underworld.. and today, the 9th, those differant aspects of consciousness are running side by side, developing

- 7th Underworld (Planetary) - 256 Years Total and each Day/Night 19.7 Years - Completion date 28th October 2011.

- 8th Underworld (Galactic) - 12.8 Years Total and each Day/Night 360 Days - Completion date 28th October 2011.

- 9th Underworld (Universal) - 234 Days Total and each Day/Night 18 Days - Completion date 28th October 2011

the 1st video (and the following parts to it) explain the day/night, how long each one takes.. over how many years etc) with diagrams and its a lot easier to understand. it would be easier in person.. lol i could draw a pyramid, and break the each level down. the bottom level being the cellular under world and the one above being mammalian underworld.. each level of the pyramid would be a shorter length, with the base being the widest ( representing time) each level is broken into 13 sections, known as days. i think from memory their are 7 days 6 nights in each UNDERWORLD CYCLE,. (i have broken them down for the current universal underworld cycle, with the names given to each of the individual days
    (LEVEL 1- INITIATION- MARCH 9, 2011,LEVEL 2- REACTION- MARCH 27, 2011, LEVEL 3- ACTIVATION- APRIL 14, 2011)

so from the bottom level of the 'pyramid' - cellular underworld. we are in the 7th day, but in the universal underworld we are in the 1st day (initiation)

all the underworld run alongside each other ( our consciousness is ever expanding/learning/experiancing learning )

hope i didn't confuse you more..

please check the videos you might need a few hours tho
    peace
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-09-2011 at 09:51 AM.