Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: the universal underworld. (mayan calender)

taken from nasas comet database website.. this is the next alignment ( the alignment doesnt contain elenin) lasts from 31st march too 4th april. if recent alignments with saturn are to go by.. their will be prettyt bad seismic acitivity.. guess we;re lucky that elenin isnt aligned, that wont happen til sept 27th(earth sun elenin).. and it will be closer to us than the sun, when that happens. this alignment is earth, the sun, saturn, jupiter peace
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-28-2011 at 02:26 PM.

the pic never worked ;/ oh well.. just goto http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sst...og=0;cad=1#cad and bring up 31st march and u can see what im on about, from the 31st to the 4th of april jupitor, saturn, earth and the sun are aligned, late last nite the sun let off 2 huge flares according to nasas SDO, spaceweather has reported them as m class flares,.

peace

Here is a reminder of the attributes of the 1st Night of the 9th Wave we are currently experiencing, navigating and riding.

We are currently in the 6th Day (out of 18 Days) in the 1st Night.

Night 1 of the Universal Cycle

http://www.oursacreduniverse.co.za/uni-night.html

Cycle 2 is a period of dark or the opportunity to apply the enlightenment just received from creations flow. The germination of the seed allows for new points of view. To be or not to be is the question. We are seperate but one. We are 2 sides of the same coin and the coin will not be whole if we only look at one side. (inspired by Ian Xel Lungold)

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 04-01-2011 at 10:36 AM.

It feels like Friday to me.

Peace,. It hasnt felt like a friday ( or any other day) to me for along time,. the only time piece i have in my house, is on my pc. ( my cars clock time is deliberatly set wrong..lol it annoys so many people)
    nice post fatal,. thankyou,. i would like to get deeper into the individual days,. meanings, whats happened on those days in the past. but i didnt think the interest was here.. im a start it off with this video.

really good video.. explains time, disconnecting with our unnatural version of time
    the intro is a bit annoying with the music, 1 hour long, indepth.. released last month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJwN8NrLyT0

Carl joahn Callehman on red ice radio. - the last day of the mayan calnder -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuKQA_6uMYQ

I've found inspiring hiphop based on this event,.

01 – On My Way
    02 – Wake Up
    03 – Footprints
    04 – Here We Come Again
    05 – The Grind
    06 – Fly Away
    07 – My Radio
    08 – Living This Way
    09 – Alright
    10 – Nothing To Say
    11 – The Reason I’m Here
    12 – So Focused
    13 – I Am Always (Black History) [Bonus]
    14 – Cozmo Phyzix [Bonus]
    15 – Black Stardust [Bonus]

or part 2 The Great Awakening ACT 2 ‘Violent Revolution’

peace

The 9th Universal Underworld of The Evolution of Consciousness Review

[Quote]

----------------------------------------------

Here is the new Barbara Hand Clow on Red Ice Radio interview that dave_voce mentioned folks. Well worth a listen

Barbara Hand Clow - 9th Underworld Cycle of the Mayan Calendar - March 31, 2011

Author and astrologer Barbara Hand Clow is back on the program to discuss the transition into the 9th, and last underworld cycle of the Mayan Calendar, before it comes to an end. What is to come and what can we expect of the universal underworld cycle? Barbara is well known for her work as an astrologer, especially for her groundbreaking study of Chiron. She has written "The Mayan Code", "The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions", "The Mind Chronicles", "The Pleadian Agenda" and "Awakening the Planetary Mind: Beyond the Trauma of the Past to a New Era of Creativity". We begin to discuss the earthquake in Japan, radiation leaks, the revolutions in Northern Africa and the Mid-East, war on Libya we move on to talk about religion, the archons and the war on Humanity. Topics discussed: Japan earthquake, karmic destiny, nuclear radiation, Carl Johan Calleman, transformation, technology, industry, Middle East, 9th underworld of the Mayan Calendar, Abrahamic religions, duality, Archons, religious programming, Muslims, Zionists, Christians, Catholicism, Gnosticism, Nag Hammadi scrolls, Reptilians, Marcian of Tortona, the Pope, the head Aarchon, Yahweh, Zionism, Hebrew bible, Israel, creation, Hosni Mubarak, Mohamed ElBaradei, Pangaea, Cairo, war on Libya, the telluric realm, spectrum from dark to light, the fourth dimension, destruction of the sea, local solutions and much more.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...331-bhclow.mp3

The schedule of 13 Stages of Creation in the 9th Wave

Detailed information of the the 13 Stages of Creation including Attributes.

http://elohimchanneling.files.wordpr...nouncement.pdf

13 Wave Cycles of The 9th Wave with starting dates and attributes
    Use this chart to synchronize your personal issues with The 9th Wave

LEVEL 1- INITIATION/SEEDING
    MARCH 9, 2011
    Initiates (sowing the seeds) Cycle one is a period of light or an opening for the growth of consciousness.

LEVEL 2- GERMINATION/ REACTION
    MARCH 27, 2011
    Creates a reaction (Germination of the seed)
    Cycle two is a period of dark or the opportunity to apply the enlightenment just received from creations flow

LEVEL 3- ACTIVATION/SPROUTING
    APRIL 14, 2011
    Cycle three is another period of light, in nature the seed sprouts and displays 2 leaves.
    New points of view override old ones.

LEVEL 4- STABILIZATION/REACTION
    MAY 2, 2011
    Stabilizes (Reaction for the seed to grow)
    Cycle four is a period of dark when polarized factions come to blows over their
    differences.

LEVEL 5- EMPOWERMENT/SPROUTING
    MAY 20, 2011
    Cycle five is another period of light and in nature the development of a root system and the second set
    of leaves that will be the permanent part of the plant.
    Lies are disclosed so that progress is not blocked.

LEVEL 6- CREATING FLOW
    JUNE 7, 2011
    Cycle six is another period of dark and the seedling set of leaves are dropped from the plant as another set of leaves spring from the top.
    Failed systems are washed away, usually by force.

LEVEL 7- REVELATION/PROLIFERATION
    JUNE 25, 2011
    Cycle seven is a period of light wherein the plant’s life good profess is made for it to develop into a strong tree.
    New points of view and ways of doing things take dominance.

LEVEL 8- CONNECTION/HARMONIZE
    JULY 13, 2011
    Harmonizes Cycle eight is a period of dark and brings the application of new procedures.
    The plant multiplies its leaves and root system abundantly.
    In human evolution it has been a time of rebuilding and healing.

LEVEL 9- BUDDING
    JULY 31, 2011
    Creates forward movement (Budding) Cycle nine is the brightest period of light (Christ Consciousness)

LEVEL 10- DESTRUCTION/TRANSCEND CHALLENGES
    AUGUST 18. 2011
    Challenge (main leaves fall off) Cycle ten is the darkest period of dark and in the plant’s life it is the growth of the bud.
    In your life it was puberty.
    This has been a time of great physical hardships or major conflict.

LEVEL 11- CLARITY/FLOWERING -
    SEPTEMBER 5, 2011
    Creates clarity (Flowering) Cycle eleven is an enlightenment period of light and this brought the flower in a plant’ life.
    Many of us are meeting our galactic neighbors.

LEVEL 12- UNDERSTANDING
    SEPTEMBER 23, 2011
    Creates understanding (Wilting of flower) Cycle twelve is the last period of dark. In the plant’s life the flower wiltsand dies, setting the stage for the fruit development or of seedpods that
    will dry. This is what happened to the Maya civilization right on queue.
    Throughout human history there have been conflicts and revolts during this period.

LEVEL 13- COMPLETION/FRUITION
    OCTOBER 11, 2011
    The fruit becomes ripe with its seeds of purpose for the next cycle. The plant spreads the seeds
    or drops the fruit to begin again a thousand times over.
    Cycle thirteen is a period of bright light, a time of readiness for something new and different.
    This is a time of ascension – going from one level to the next higher level.

OCTOBER 28, 2011 :
    End of The Mayan Calendar
    End of the 9TH Wave
    End of Time
    End of Third Dimension on Earth
    BEGINNING OF THE NEW REALITY, The New Eden
    BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD
    BEGINNING OF 5TH DIMENSION REALITY
    (With special thanks to Sean Alan Caulfield)

ayo soul controller i have more info on this i'll post in the upcoming days....i see this thread is going to lure me in lol

The 9th Universal Underworld of The Evolution of Consciousness Review

Quote:
    This excellent Ian Xel Lungold seminar is a must watch as he explains everything in great detail.

Ian Xel Lungold - Mayan Calendar Comes North - 1 of 16

To watch full series, here is the Playlist

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackLoo.../0/jEyZFbkvJjw

.................................................. ......................

Another great Ian Lungold seminar

Ian Lungold-The Evolution Continues Pt 1

No playlist for this one but the next parts are easy to find on the right hand side of the You Tube page.

.................................................. ...............................

Carl Calleman Interviews

Dr. Calleman - interview about the Mayan Calendar from Brandenburger Tor in Berlin '09

Part 1
    [YOUTUBE]o-KSC22ekd0[/YOUTUBE

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

March 9, 2011 - Carl Johan Calleman on the 7th Day and 9th Level

Red Ice Radio - Carl Johan Calleman - The Last Day of the Mayan Calendar - October 2010

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

The Timeline of The Evolution of Consciousness

oh thats love, thankyou for sorting the videos and putting up new ones i aint seen
    i usually check a daily mayan reading website.. ill post up it up.

peace and blessings

[YOUTUBE]o-KSC22ekd0[/YOUTUBE --> with the ] never worked for me once!!
    Time period Duration Midpoint Step in process

Day 1 Mar 9 – Mar 26 Mar 17-18 Seeding
    >> Night 1 << Mar 27 –April 13 April 4-5
    Day 2 April 14 – May 1 April 22-23 Germination
    Night 2 May 2 – May 19 May 10-11 Reaction
    Day 3 May 20 – June 6 May 28-29 Sprouting
    Night 3 June 7 – June 24 June 15-16
    Day 4 June 25 – July 12 July 3-4 Leaf formation
    Night 4 July 13 – July 30 July 21-22
    Day 5 July 31 – Aug 17 Aug 8-9 Budding
    Night 5 Aug 18 – Sept 4 Aug 26-27 Destruction
    Day 6 Sept 5 – Sept 22 Sept 13-14 Flowering
    Night 6 Sept 23 – Oct 10 Oct 1-2
    Day 7 Oct 11 – Oct 28 Oct 19-20 Fruition

Night 1 of the Universal Cycle - view detailed chart or view 9 Step Creation Cycles Chart for general info.

Tzolkin Trecena Notes – 1 Ben (Reed)

Day 53 of the 260 Day Tzolkin
    Gregorian Date: April 4, 2011
    Year Bearer: 12 Eb

Trecenas are thirteen-day periods in the Tzolkin. Each Trecena starts with the Number 1, but with a different Day Glyph. As a wave of the Thirteen Heavens, the underlying energy is governed by the First Day Glyph of the Trecena and influences all thirteen successive Day Glyphs. Being aware of the predominant energy of the First Day of the Trecena, we can align our intentions with that energy and allow our goals to manifest.

This Trecena starts with 1 Ben (Reed/Corn) ambitious, strong, confident, inner power, authority, crusader, champion, journeying in new directions, energy connector between heaven and earth, sharing connections with others.

“The vertical lines or stalks at the top of this glyph that come only partway down signify spiritual growth. The horizontal line, symbolizing multiplication and the horizon, is an altar table, and the sacred trees, such as the ceiba and coral tree, with their roots, trunk, and canopy, also represent a table or altar.” Carlos Barrios, The Book of Destiny.

© 2006 Judith Ann Griffith

In Mayan prophecy, the god-king Feathered Serpent or Quetzalcoatl would return to humanity in the year 1 Reed. According to legend, as a spiritual leader he advocated the replacement of human sacrifice with flowers, songs and meditation. It was told that he erected a pillar in the city of Tula “Place of Reeds” symbolizing the World Tree as an energy conduit between heaven and earth.

Reed energy, like a pillar receiving sunlight energy, serves as the connection between heaven and earth. Thus Reed energy becomes a conduit of light energy, photosynthesis on a spiritual level, our continual link through many levels from the primordial cellular level to the higher vibration level of multidimensional existence. This photosynthesis of energy brings out the best in us, especially our passion for a concept we believe in. We feel inclined to begin a crusade for change, and many may gravitate to those born on the Day of Reed because of their clear visions of changing the world for the better.

Another representation of the Trecena is that of a creative wave beginning at 1 and ending at 13, with the numbers 6, 7 and 8 representing the crest of the wave. The crest could be interpreted as a strong influential energy, although the underlying influence on the Trecena would still rest in the beginning. This conduit of light energy crests on 6 Etznab (Flint), mirror or reflection, exposing our inner selves; 7 Cauac (Storm), gathering energy to clear and cleanse our spirit; and 8 Ahau (Sun), embodiment of light energy which encourages our inner spirit to flower.

As we journey through each day of this Trecena:

Utilize the energy of Reed to recognize and honor our inner strength of power and authority. Now is the time to access this higher vibration in order to make positive changes in our individual lives and thus, the world.

peace
    Last edited by soul controller; 04-04-2011 at 06:18 PM.

http://www.calleman.com/content/arti...earthquake.htm

Was the Japan earthquake related to the Mayan calendar?

In the discussions about the meaning of “2012” suggestions have commonly been made that we would be approaching a time filled with so called Earth Changes and natural disasters of different kinds to the point where it has sometimes been presented as if this would be all that the Mayan calendar is all about. Especially in the light of the terrible disaster that has struck Japan only a few days after the beginning of the 9th wave it then becomes natural to ask if this was predictable based on the Mayan calendar and if there are more such to expect for instance in the Pacific Rim of Fire.

Earthquakes have their origin in the continental drift, which is caused by convection streams in the mantle rising from the hot interior of the Earth. As these convection streams cause tectonic plates to move tensions between these plates will be created on the surface of the Earth and when these are released enormous energies may give rise to disasters. As I have presented both in Solving the Greatest Mystery of Time: The Mayan Calendar (2001) and The Purposeful Universe (2009) the continental drift in general has its origin in the alautun shifts of the Mayan calendar that in the Mammalian Underworld was behind this drift. In this very general sense you might say that all earthquakes (and Volcanic eruptions) have an origin in the shifts that the Mayan calendar describes.

Given that an alautun is as much as 63.1 million years long and the size of the continents there has however hardly existed any basis for making detailed predictions as to when and where an earthquake may strike. To my knowledge no one has been able to provide a convincing pattern relating smaller Earthquakes to the Mayan calendar even though serious attempts have been made (see for instance William C. Treurniet’s http://www.treurniet.ca/MayanCal/QuakeMC.htm). There are many factors complicating such predictions and so for instance while some sources claim that there has been an increase in earthquakes over the past decades for quakes 3.0 and above on the Richter scale the US Geological Survey maintains that the number of quakes of 7.0 (which are potentially of a disastrous nature) has remained constant over several decades. I see no reason to question their general assessment even though today with the high population density all over the world there is always a very serious risk that large numbers of human lives will be lost.

Nonetheless, I tend to believe that the terrible 9.0 quake that hit Japan was directly related to the beginning of the Ninth wave. There are a few reasons that I believe this to be the case. The first is that already on March 9, 2011 a very unusual pattern was apparent in the printouts of global seismographs (as observed by Frank Zweers: see http://nunki.nl/post/3746640161/9-march-2011-activation-of-the-9th-wave). This observation was made before, and lasted until, the actual quake in Japan took place and showed that something was in the works already as the energy of the Ninth wave first started to come in. The other reason to believe that the quake and tsunami in Japan was actually related to the beginning of the Ninth wave is the astonishing parallel with the great Lisbon Earthquake in 1755. Both of these quakes, and the tsunamis that followed, happened as a new wave in the Mayan calendar began, the one in Lisbon at the beginning of the Planetary Underworld and the one in Sendai at the beginning of the Universal.

The one in Lisbon hit several months (on All Saints Day) after the day on which the new wave had been activated, but given that this wave had a much lower frequency this is what you would expect if you saw it as an immediate effect of this. The strength of both quakes has been estimated to 9.0, and there were in both cases also many aftershocks. They occurred at exactly the same latitude and not far from opposite longitudes on the planet and this is again exactly what you would expect if they were related to the shift in the Mayan calendar. The logic here is that as a new wave is activated changes take place in the interior of the Earth in order to create a new form of resonance to the human beings. While the Seventh Wave favored the back side of the planet (where Lisbon is located) the Ninth Wave is expected to favor the front side of the planet (where Japan is located). If this reasoning is true we would look upon these two quakes as reflections of adjustments in the interior of the Earth that are necessary to mediate the information from the Cosmic Tree of Life to the human beings.

The Lisbon quake in 1755 is considered one of the most devastating of all time and prompted the development of modern systems of surveillance. It also had strong repercussions of a philosophical nature and so for instance Voltaire argued that the creator overseeing this world could not be benevolent as he allowed this disaster to destroy a whole capital of Europe taking more than 100,000 lives. In a similar way I know some people are now asking if the 9th wave that seemed to be designed to bring unity consciousness will bring many natural catastrophes such as earthquakes. Could there be a benevolent plan behind this? Before we place judgment on the intelligence that created this cosmic plan I feel we should be aware that it is not necessarily an easy thing to manifest such a plan without causing some harm. In fact, paleontologists argue that plate tectonics, which only the Earth has among the planets of the solar system, is a necessary pre-requisite for the evolution of life and so without earthquakes we would not be here in the first place. Such intellectual arguments obviously do not ease the pain of someone who has lost a daughter or a husband in an earthquake, but for others it may help us understand that there is no evil intent behind the creation of plate tectonics on the part of the Creator.

I thus think that plate tectonics and earthquakes are a necessary side effect of the creation of resonance between the human beings and the Earth and that when a new wave starts its interior structure needs to undergo change. I also believe that this is a time when we need to show our solidarity with the Japanese people and offer help in the ways that it is in our power to do. My own view is that we should continue to focus on the transformation to unity consciousness and praying for and sharing the experience of the Japanese people is exactly an expression of this. I do not believe that there will necessarily be an increased frequency of strong quakes in the time to come (there was for instance not such an increase after the Lisbon quake), but this is only a guess. Yet, while we always have a choice as to how to look upon reality I believe that what will lead us forward is the light. Maybe the Earth is now adjusted to mediate unity consciousness to the human beings, which remains our highest purpose and presumably also that of the cosmic plan.

6th day of the Ninth wave
    March 14, 2011, 6 Eb

PRODIGAL SUN

im tryna see how this year's month of ramadan and that prayer right before the month... that 1 night where the prayer is worth 1,000 prayers.. coincides with all this.

it is all mathematics after all.

PRODIGAL SUN

last = 0 =nothing = something = first = 1 = infinity = forever

^
    all equals each other.

What days do Ramadan, and the 2 Eids fall on this year Sham-iLL?

it is all maths, the equations have been written in stone, before time..

peace