before I start I wanna say I love yall flow on statues,definitely stepped outside of your realm and came with it....sounded like me for a second lmao,fukin with u bro. graphics are off the chain also. but yeah definitely 1 of yall best projects,I especially like the freestyle track on the strenf that it is an actual freestyle track,y'all a spit a couple of cool lines but most importantly y'all had fun with it which is really what hip hop was ever about since the beginning. props to max for a nasty verse as usual,not sure if I said it before but max has always been a force to be reckoned with. I'm especially blown away no homo lol,at bronzes serious elevation on this joint,you been steppin it up gradually but I think you reached your true form on this 1,super saiyan status knawmean. just finished listening to it for the first time as I been posting so I got a rock this for a couple more hours to release soak in all the lyrics thouroughly. but I'm really impressed just on the first listen,I like all the joint so I'm just gonna let this rock on repeat,good mutha effen work my peoples,for the next 1 ya gotta sprinkle a little pcp on it lol,peace.