Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: anybody ever met someone famous?

Default anybody ever met someone famous?

just curious

I've seen P. Diddy in Monaco, not really met him, I was eating two tables from him in the same restaurant.
    The only celebrities I've really met were Dutch and not that really that famous.
    Last edited by Professor Poopsnagle; 03-01-2011 at 10:25 AM.

dutch celebrities....?

Yes, I live in the Netherlands and I speak Dutch.

oh okay

i met cal ripken jr. at the vegas airport. he was on my flight back to baltimore. i was too shook to approach him cause he was chillin and no one was bothering him. i didnt wanna blow his spot up. but my girl dragged me over there and he talked to us for 15 minutes. crazy nice dude.

i had a walk with Masta Killa in January
    no homo
    I talked to Power for 10 minutes the same night too. not really famous...but he's been in a movie and this is a wu-tang site so it counts

Portia de Rossi
    is my cousin so two many to count
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

picture of portia please so i can know who you taking about

The ABBOTT

rappers i met, dame dash, cameron, the rocksteady crew, mos def, missy elliot, brandy, ray j, i met pinky from friday, mummad ali, mike tyson, larry holmes, joe fraiser lot of people because i used to box

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Seen Michael Stipe from REM passing by a Virgin or HMV (can't remember) store from a couple of meters distance during the 2003 summerholidays in Munich. Wanted to get a graph, but didn't have nothing to write on and with.
    Talked to Lord Jamar and Sadat X after their concert also during the 2003 summerholidays in Munich. Took graphs and a pic with 'Dat, but dude that took it didn't send it to me.
    Met Holunder from Blumentopf (zee Germans know who I'm talkin about) same town, same time took a graph and chatted a bit.
    As for Wu: quick chats and graphs after shows with and from: Masta Killa, Tekitha (beautiful in every way), Cilvaringz, B9, Shogun Assasson, Shabazz, Christ Bearer.
    All I remember right now.

I met RZA on a aftershow party in berlin germany.
    'I went to jail' cos I was a bad boy.
    I was fuckin' up... but they don't want me in jail. They fear me in jail. If I'm in jail - ha! - I may cause a riot or something'.' Ol' Dirty Bastard

man you met muhammad ali, what was that like

i actually seen pinky before....he was going into this store and one of my cousins yell "there go that punk ass Chauncey"

meet david icke son, gareth

rappers meet daz and kurupt both are cool in person this was right before he drop the lp w/ dj quik, kurupt kind irritated me because he keep saying church after every damn sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    picture of portia please so i can know who you taking about
    just fucking Google it shes famous remember
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

I just remembered I've met David Axelrod. He's who got me into making beats. This guy is responsible for some of the illest music ever.