Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UNIVERSE – The Greatest Teacher

Default UNIVERSE – The Greatest Teacher

I would just like to share something that I have been experiencing lately.

About a month ago my brothers departure from home to British Columbia here in Canada and I reside here in T dot, and my struggles have really built me up through the times that they have been away, the knowledge that the universe provided me could not be learned from a book or could not be told the only way to explain is to experience and live.

I see problems or struggles in life as a form of BUILDING your self up, each problem in life that we solve we gain a piece of knowledge, once the experience is lived it is no longer a problem or a struggle because we have done the knowledge already.

Trees seem like trees to me now and water shines like water, we all are apart of this universe that the creator has established, we all are connected in this build because we are all created by this ONE thing, we all flow in an eternal circle, it never ending because it dose not end.

Life is balanced like the Ying and the yang and that is real.

The universe has lined up this struggle for me, each time I tackle a problem or struggle I feel closer to getting to this unknown place, I run my path the way yin and yang made it, my brother open doors for me, its me that has to find the keys to the others.

This is what I’ve been experiencing lately, the last month changes my life till the end of it, cause and effect is a beautifully balanced thing.

If you ever experienced something similar please share would love to read about it.

PEACE AND ONE

Default Re: UNIVERSE – The Greatest Teacher

I feel you meng, ever since I hit 20 I've felt this close bond with nature & the universe that I can't understand. I feel like the stars,birds,breeze, etc are all connected to me in some way. It's something deep that i can't even express right, but it's there ...

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

the whole universe is the body of the one living god,ur surroundings correspond fully with the emotional and intellectual processes in ur mental so its the str8 consequence of the movements of ur soul that manifest around you.If u clean ur mental from the smallest negative contamination (a state psychology calls neophilism) u reach illumination aka samadi aka wu aka paradise
    "the mental gives the signal to the physical"

PEACE GOD ALLAH BODY UNIVERSAL ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD IVORY and EBONY
    kiss me i`m german

Ever since I was young kid like 8 or 9 I started having dreams and visions of what s going today, from planes crashing and people panicking for their lives. And for the past 7 years I've been monitoring society and numbers. I ve been exposed to the number 666 and i watch how people use it. They use it in commercials if you really pay attention they include this number whereever possible, usually in the phone number where you can contact them. Ive seen it from local businesses all the way to commercials that sell products for girsgonewild videos, to regular products that dont make any sense. to me the people using this number is like a code they use for the people under the devils wing can follow and make the power of evil stronger. Thank God ive been blessed with the right people and knowledge only aquired straight from God, and I can see through these forces that are among us. If you dont believe me Just watch any infomercial late at night or just pay attention to the numbers presented on TV ads and Local ads. this is not a coincidence this is a underground spiritual movement that a lot of ignorant and careless souls will follow. Yet the ones with faith and love will understand everything from suffering to happiness when the light shines on us.. I hope you understand my message and dont get confused but this is only the beginning of the end.....

i also live in the universe

planet earth is actually a space ship
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by universalking
    Ever since I was young kid like 8 or 9 I started having dreams and visions of what s going today, from planes crashing and people panicking for their lives. And for the past 7 years I've been monitoring society and numbers. I ve been exposed to the number 666 and i watch how people use it. They use it in commercials if you really pay attention they include this number whereever possible, usually in the phone number where you can contact them. Ive seen it from local businesses all the way to commercials that sell products for girsgonewild videos, to regular products that dont make any sense. to me the people using this number is like a code they use for the people under the devils wing can follow and make the power of evil stronger. Thank God ive been blessed with the right people and knowledge only aquired straight from God, and I can see through these forces that are among us. If you dont believe me Just watch any infomercial late at night or just pay attention to the numbers presented on TV ads and Local ads. this is not a coincidence this is a underground spiritual movement that a lot of ignorant and careless souls will follow. Yet the ones with faith and love will understand everything from suffering to happiness when the light shines on us.. I hope you understand my message and dont get confused but this is only the beginning of the end.....
    Wow..lol..You a christian?

l"C.A: Polophony entrances, sound guides your nemesis..."l

Default Go

Quote Originally Posted by universalking
    alright how do you mean an underground spiritual movement? people are following these 666's as the truth or something? what are you gettign at?
    ________
    VAPORIZER INSTRUCTIONS
    Last edited by Koolish; 03-24-2011 at 01:16 PM.

666 is just a number

any written symbol has what ever power you want to put into it
    all the points have been made

balance is important, good thread kiid

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Balance is indeed inportant. My signature says "No love without hate". That shit is not only a Sunz Of Man song, thats real talk. These's no peace without war, no happiness without sadness, no white without black. Life itself is like a scale, weighing one circumstance with the other.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Prince Rai

universe is eternity and therefore any knowledge extracted is just part of the picture.. you learn what u learn ...

just dnt get lost and trapped

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    i also live in the universe

planet earth is actually a space ship
    Damn im feeling this!

Peace to all who have replied.

Nah not christian just smarter than the average einstein...you can call me gza...

Quote Originally Posted by CydonianArtifact
    I feel you meng, ever since I hit 20 I've felt this close bond with nature & the universe that I can't understand. I feel like the stars,birds,breeze, etc are all connected to me in some way. It's something deep that i can't even express right, but it's there ...
    sounds familiar

Veteran Member

Indeed!

The greatest and the most difficult thing a man can achieve is to forget everything he ever knew and develop a state of mind that mirrors that of a newborn infant.

The more you get to know the universe the more you don't know it.

It seems that the only way to truly know the universe is learn how to unlearn everything you know until your mind is completely empty like a vacuum.

Careless like an infant, yielding like clay.

Not to know is harder than knowing.

Contradiction? That is the closest you can get to properly interpreting the universe in English terms.

Peace to you my brother!